Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: (Sign-Up DollNTM5) Dollhouse's Next Top Model Discussion Thread

an alternate of Tear photoshoot:

I fear I may used this one

A) Which girl do you think has the best shot? Although Kyro's shot is very dynamic and very elaborate, I think Uli's photograph is more effective and creates a better image. I vote for her!
    B) Which girl do you think has the worst shot? Vivi's body is too big on her picture and I am not a fan of the editing, sorry.
    C) Which girls are your top 6? Andre, Fei Fei, Kyro, Limit, Tiffani and Uli
    D) Which girl will get the first call-out? Probably Kyro.
    E) Which two girls will be eliminated? Hmm... let's say, Vivi and Tara?

Achievements

DOLLNTM: RGOTW
    [RUTTA GIRL OF THE WEEK]

In Top 11, which girl is your RGOTW?
    Cast your vote here; http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PHQQJWM

This vote will be close before the next photoshoot revealed.
    RGOTW will be announced at the panel and she will get +10 to weekly scores.

Achievements

Oyunbileg

Achievements

This is why i didnt want to join in the first place
    If you hate my editing then dont vote for me! I dont have any experience compared to the others who i am competing with so please stop being mean and I didnt mean to waste your time. Im sorry. i wont join any competintions ever. Im so sorry. And i cant help it if i join! It would mean experience.! You just say that because you are better!

(I didnt mean to hurt anybody; just expressing my feelings.And im not pointing out anybody.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpecBooM View Post
    This is why i didnt want to join in the first place
    If you hate my editing then dont vote for me! I dont have any experience compared to the others who i am competing with so please stop being mean and I didnt mean to waste your time. Im sorry. i wont join any competintions ever. Im so sorry. And i cant help it if i join! It would mean experience.! You just say that because you are better!

(I didnt mean to hurt anybody; just expressing my feelings.And im not pointing out anybody.)
    and this is one of the reasons people should think before their judging for newbies.

awww bb, IMO just try on competitions that are more newbie friendly, you def have the potential to be a great editor ,you just need more practice

Achievements

Oh bb, we didn't hate you tbh. The reason why your doll got a lot of votes because she has an interesting look and you're great with that. But the game is still the game. I, and also many ones, hope who won't give up and practice more.

If you ask anyone, it's hard to be a finalist when you apply in games the first time, but YOU DID IT. It means something. Just keep practicing bb.

And for the judging, I think being true is a great key to be improving in elouai editing. You know all your problem and you can keep it, then focusing more next time. No need to be hurt or worried bb, everybody here was eliminated in game before. No exception for Sir Bitter the god or the bitchysweet LaChunk, all of us were eliminee in elouai. Just keep going on and you'll be great MrSpecboom.

Oyunbileg

bitchysweet LaChunk is mah favourite flava henee

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

reberr
    yeah, no one is being mean because it's all about pointing out the things that you need to improve on. and you need to understand that it's a game that the judges are playing roles as well.

besides, I did tell you in the first place that you probably should practice your editing and not apply until you feel confident with it. I recall no one has pressured you into joining.

Yeah Don't take it so personally. There are more newbie friendly games out there, this just wasn't the right one. I don't HATE your editing, it just didn't stack up to the others and in order to be fair to EVERYONE I had to give the score I did. Otherwise I would have been lying to you, and in that case how would you ever know if you really earned a score higher?

If you ever need help with editing, my PM box is always open and I love giving people tips ;] Maybe you aren't ready for a game NOW, but I'm sure with some practice you'll be in no time. Trust me, no one was really ready the first time they joined a game except like... Sir Bitter.
    I can blink.

@MrSpec - Honestly I had a bitterweet start too a very hard experience, my first contest was ENTM 3 i guess and yeah I though she was it that was it but yeah it was rough and couldn't make it through, even right now, season of ENTM that I applied I didn't even made it because some are just too amazing but you wouldn't want to lose hope actually just keep on trying bb, we start off a bumpy one but when we get into it we become more stronger, and the comments of LaChunk are simply to let you experience how hard the elouai world also is, it's not a joke when your passionate about editing these dolls so never give up thats it!
    EWFA 8 : Bleu, Lisbeth, Jonesy, Maree, Luma, Poisyn
    EWFA 9 : Adelious, Al'Lutah, Cherub, GangWen, Pankur, Yahuda

agashcqbcjenckbcwihncohniobc

I wanna know the others makeovers and see their pictures!!!!

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

Fine Like Expensive Wine Putrid_Potatoes's Avatar

Achievements

Everybody already knows that Tiffani stays the same, so~

Quote Originally Posted by Putrid_Potatoes View Post
    Everybody already knows that Tiffani stays the same, so~
    she better not , Tiff is my fav but I want her to get a makeover so she gets even more stunning

I already saw all the makeovers, so don't play with us PuPo

Fine Like Expensive Wine Putrid_Potatoes's Avatar

Achievements

^I don't know what you're talking about.

I think cute may have sent you fake makeovers to throw off spoilers~

Achievements

Makeover, it's always a hit or miss part of a game.

Oyunbileg

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast