Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway All-Stars

I love Sweet P, Elisa and April

CoryAnne Courtney Tatiana Marissa

ANTM CYCLE 23

OMG GEORGINA CHAPMAN. LOVE.

I also like Angela Lindvall's life in presenting. She's definitely got charisma. I like that. Molly Sims is on the other hand is really stone cold.

Also, Elisa's so hilarious. Using paint for her dress was just a joke. Also, I don't know why Sweet P is always here.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

I Liked Elisa Dress better than Sweet Ps... I like her as a person but Idk why the judges love SweetPs Designs so much.. Anyways SweetP has def more to give than ELisa.

RTVG Idol
    ^I agreed with the judges, Elisa had a great story behind the dress but it looked bad.

Anyways, when I saw Austin, I was like, what's with the 'stashes? Kara is not the best representative of season 2 IMO, I would love to see Santino or Nick instead of her, I mean I don't remember her well anymore
    The judges and host are good(better than I expected) but I wouldn't watch it if it weren't for the returning designers(when she said Heidi's line, I was like, don't copy her). Anthony is still hilarious, I hope the underdog doesn't leave soon:D

I'm glad there are new judges but I'm sad there is a new Tim Gunn

I kind of liked all the designs except for Elisa's, tbh. I wasn't really planning on watching this season but I really liked the premiere. It's weird to have a different panel of judges and new host and mentor but it's a nice change with new perspectives. Angela seems a little robotic though.

Gordana and April ftw!

maybe it's because i'm feeling down but the episode didn't capture me as much as i hoped. for her first time out angela is doing ok but i find her lacking something yet.

i love austin although i really didn't like what he presented at panel. god i find jerryl and michael c so annoying i feel like those two might ruin the season for me. i'm hoping mondo brings his spirits up. i want him top 3! i like april and kenley and maybe kara. i hated mila's outfit. it's going to be interesting season for what's going to be produced but i hope there's also a good balance of personalities.

Why again is April here? She was hardly memorable.

GO KENLEY!

Achievements

I miss Bitch Kenley I hope she makes a comeback as the season progresses.

I see what they did showing Kenley comment on not having Heidi/Michael/Nina/TIM back

and Rami or Mondo are winning this :S (Unless, there's an ANTM All-Stars twist.)

Also, no1curr to make a poll?

Why does like no one care about the all star season?

^well because it needs it's subforum or whatever that's called. i feel so braindead tonight:o
    but yeah i suspect people don't know it's happening, i remember when i first heard like 8 months ago the all-star season was happening and then forgot about it when the regular season started airing.

Achievements

Kenley must win! ExcePt I'm getting a definite feeling that Mondo, Rami or Austin is taking the crown and I'm not too keen on any of them

LOL I can't believe Kenley is still ripping off that same Alexander Mcqueen collection, even after all these years... She should sit her ass down and stop screeching around the sewing room with her copy cat designs

IT ALREADY STARTED? WHAT? I totally missed the hype, if there was any.

I liked the first episode! It's going to take me a few episodes to get acquainted to the new judges, but they're all right at the moment.

Mondo ftw!

Rami's first outfit was just so out of everyone's league. I kind of felt bad for the other designers.

Achievements

Where is Wendy Pepper?

Okay, I do not like the new host. She rushes things and shows no personality. I hate the way she pronounces Mila and Mondo. And I hate the way she walks across the runway before commercials start. Miss Heidi's legs.

Rami's outfit was great! I actually thought Michael C did well too, but he wasn't in the top.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast