Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Azealia Banks

This is so good!

RTVG Apprentice
    I always love her music like for real, the beats are always on point

Saw her in concert last week. I'm so mad that she didn't do Escapades.

Achievements

Her concert was soooo good! She looked hot AF and performed most of the songs I wanted to hear. I would totally see her again.

You gays are missing out on a lot if you haven't listened to this song yet.

| visitor

Achievements

I don't usually like rap but I love her songs idk maybe that's weird.

Chi Chi slays. I still adore 212, HM&R, Along the Coast and Ice Princess.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

She snatched my wig again. Damn it.

this bitch is insane lol on one hand i feel bad bc she has serious mental health issues and was seriously abused as a child and has no one supporting her or making her get better treatment or keep her off social media, and like its obvious she spirals when she feels attacked (which is often), but the inflammatory **** she says...i cannot deal with reading thru it much. bitch has a way of making me feel bad for her though when she talks about how medication had horrible side effects after people comment on her needing to get help, or addressing poor treatment and colorism directed at her by men, or when people tell her to kill herself. i feel like she knows she shoots herself in the foot and says **** she doesnt really think but is too prideful to admit to it and instead just keeps blowing up. she really has destroyed her chances, she was even shitty to vince staples on twitter the past week despite him actually staying rlly calm and refusing to attack her and reiterating that he thinks shes talented. not as bad as she usually does but still. she was also on some tirade abt the impossible burger....being made of aborted fetuses or something....and then was saying abortion is evil and women get preg to get them for...impossible burgers...and then singled out gay men and saying they were attacking her womanhood (nevermind the fact that they are the only reason she still has a career, the only ones who ever defend her, and were CALLING HER OUT for being crazy and supporting laws RESTRICTING womens rights...ugh). she's so...her cognitive processes are so damaged. she needs looooong term treatment, maybe she could redeem herself if she peaces out for a year or two for some intensive treatment. her music is SO good, she's literally the best rapper out there imo....talent wise she's on par w lauryn hill. thats a huge huge compliment. i rlly hope fantasea 2 and business & pleasure still get released this year tho...knowing her im not holding my breath.

v e r s a t i l i t y
    ---------
    SHAMELESS PLUGGING
    http://alltopmodelblog.wordpress.com/

I really liked Be My Guest. 2:10 onwards is just AMAZING. Sounds like it would have been great if mixed with Partynauseous.

this homophobe

credit to Ejy

Playhouse is

natasha poly malgosia bela rianne van rompaey
    luna bijl • faretta • kris grikaite
    anok yai cara taylor sara grace • rebecca logendyke

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829