Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The reason behind Miss Preston's disqualification.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanel View Post
    wow! so classy@angelea irl
    what do u expect?
    she worked @ a bank!!!

Lisa says all rumours circulating are false

http://lisadamodel.tumblr.com/post/1...t-disqualified

andre leave the show because he's pregnant, and angelea's the father.

LMAO if y'all take what's said in these threads seriously, then I don't know what will ahppen if someone tells you to jump off a bridge.
    take everything posted in RTVG with a grain of salt.
    SLAYIN' THEM BITCHES WITH THEM COUTURE RUNWAY TURNS!

LOL so it's literally "wanting to be on top" you guys are hilarious.

~Allison Harvard~
      Spoiler:  
    If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
    - Hermann Hesse

Angelea DQed for being in another reality show?

I found this video of Angelea for a TV series in pre-production called Model Diaries NYC. In the video she says she hopes to be one of the stars of the show.

Now my question is: wouldn't having another reality show in the works while filming ANTM be a breach of ANTM's contract? Especially if Angelea was the winner of ANTM... she would probably be contractually obligated to NOT do things like this for at least a year.

[youtube]MmZdkCJVKLE[/youtube]

The Model Diaries NYC is a reality television series in pre-production development that follows seven upcoming models in NYC spending their time together trying to make it in the competitive world of high-end fashion and editorial modeling. The show is being Exec. Produced by Alycia Kaback and Jeffrey Gurian. The modeling agency is Colby Models run by Ryan Colby - former art director / stylist of such magazines as Surface, Vogue (Italian, Greek, Brazil and Spanish) and Euroman with over 25 years experience from modeling to developing talent and working in the fashion industry.
    I'm just guessing here, I have no idea if this was the reason she was disqualified. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by HilaryDuff View Post
    I found this video of Angelea for a TV series in pre-production called Model Diaries NYC. In the video she says she hopes to be one of the stars of the show.

Now my question is: wouldn't having another reality show in the works while filming ANTM be a breach of ANTM's contract? Especially if Angelea was the winner of ANTM... she would probably be contractually obligated to NOT do things like this for at least a year.

I'm just guessing here, I have no idea if this was the reason she was disqualified. What do you guys think?
    im speechless. yeah.. thats definitely grounds for DQ.

Lisa was on Celeb Rehab, and she won duh (but that's not about modeling though, so you could be right, but it's still one of the many possibilities)

Creepily unique

Achievements

This is the most logical explanation so far. Work, Hilary Duff. One of the best Stangelea.

Anna Wintour writes my eulogy..

Ooooh things just heating up.

I wouldn't mind seeing her in this show tho.
    "Forreal, coz I look good. I'm a bad bitch!"
    SLAYIN' THEM BITCHES WITH THEM COUTURE RUNWAY TURNS!

Quote Originally Posted by AllHarvard View Post
    Lisa was on Celeb Rehab, and she won duh
    The difference is that this series is in pre-production, it hasn't even gone to air yet. ANTM knew that Lisa had been in Celeb Rehab, actually everyone knew Lisa had been in it because the show aired on TV. But this show nobody knew about. I could see Angelea keeping this a secret from ANTM producers because she didn't want it to interfere with ANTM, and then when Angelea won ANTM she told the producers that she has another reality show in the works and the producers disqualified her for keeping it from them.

I know I'm making up a wild theory here but it sounds plausible to me, at least more plausible than anything else I've heard.

Achievements

The difference is that this series is in pre-production, it hasn't even gone to air yet. ANTM knew that Lisa had been in Celeb Rehab, actually everyone knew Lisa had been in it because the show aired. But this show nobody knew about, and I could see Angelea wanting to be on ANTM again so she didn't tell the producers she had filmed episodes for another reality show, and when Angelea won, she told the producers that she has another reality show in the works, and when the producers found out she was keeping that from them they disqualified her.

I know I'm making up a wild theory here but it sounds plausible to me, at least more plausible than anything else I've heard.
    It makes sense for real business.

Spoiler:  

i hope angelea wasnt. i love her. she is funny and a true all star.

The difference is that this series is in pre-production, it hasn't even gone to air yet. ANTM knew that Lisa had been in Celeb Rehab, actually everyone knew Lisa had been in it because the show aired on TV. But this show nobody knew about. I could see Angelea keeping this a secret from ANTM producers because she didn't want it to interfere with ANTM, and then when Angelea won ANTM she told the producers that she has another reality show in the works and the producers disqualified her for keeping it from them.

You're right. It's more logical than any other rumors out there.

Creepily unique

When you're not talking about Brittani you actually make a lot of sense. However, no where does it say she is on/going to be on this show. The CEO of her agency is also one of the producers of this show which is probably why she's talking with that guy. She is however a spokesperson for the show The IT Factor

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by model101pose View Post
    When you're not talking about Brittani you actually make a lot of sense. However, no where does it say she is on/going to be on this show. The CEO of her agency is also one of the producers of this show which is probably why she's talking with that guy. She is however a spokesperson for the show The IT Factor
    DEAD.

Anna Wintour writes my eulogy..

This is one of those possibility that is actually palatable and real.

~Allison Harvard~
      Spoiler:  
    If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
    - Hermann Hesse

She' s disgusting. I'm gonna puke. She looks like a transgender. Thank you Lord for DQing her. I couldn't stand her as a winner. ompom

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast