Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The reason behind Miss Preston's disqualification.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by nopersonality View Post
    Ohai, how has your life changed since Allison lost? Did the world end?

You created the "How does the Final 3's farts smell like?"

Fart
    Fart
    Fart
    Fart
    Fart

Your sense of humor is juvenile, crass and stale. Sit. down.

Who are you?????????? Seriously? & I wasn't even talking to you.

We don't need more than 1 post from you saying the same thing.

Humungus? No. Chaos did ironic hipster poster first and better than you.

Lewinsky? This is too easy...

& your headline is offensive to my Christian sensibilities. Change it NOW per RTVG rules.

You guys are cool.

And I'm done.

Anna Wintour writes my eulogy..

Quote Originally Posted by nopersonality View Post
    Ohai, how has your life changed since Allison lost? Did the world end?

You created the "How does the Final 3's farts smell like?"

Fart
    Fart
    Fart
    Fart
    Fart

Your sense of humor is juvenile, crass and stale. Sit. down.

Who are you?????????? Seriously? & I wasn't even talking to you.

We don't need more than 1 post from you saying the same thing.

Humungus? No. Chaos did ironic hipster poster first and better than you.

Lewinsky? This is too easy...

& your headline is offensive to my Christian sensibilities. Change it NOW per RTVG rules.

You guys are cool.

And I'm done.

OMG boo!
    Oooooh you finally went off! Let them true feelings out! I bet you feel better now!
    You served it out like this.
    SLAYIN' THEM BITCHES WITH THEM COUTURE RUNWAY TURNS!

I hope I don't get chewed out for bumping, but I just rewatched the ANTM finale and I find it really annoying that The CW would advertise this shocking twist in the previews and commercials but then they release no statements or explanation. If you're gonna make a big deal out of it, milk it. This hasn't happened in any NTM, it's really annoying how they handled it. I hope one day we get a statement from someone.

That's all.

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I hope I don't get chewed out for bumping, but I just rewatched the ANTM finale and I find it really annoying that The CW would advertise this shocking twist in the previews and commercials but then they release no statements or explanation. If you're gonna make a big deal out of it, milk it. This hasn't happened in any NTM, it's really annoying how they handled it. I hope one day we get a statement from someone.

That's all.
    agreed! It's hard to root for the newly crowned winner (Lisa) without even knowing what Angelea did... for all we know it could be something really stupid.
    but I guess we'll never know :-/
    MNTM = Model's Next Top Model
    (Formerly known as Myspace's Next Top Model)

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    This hasn't happened in any NTM,
    I don't remember anything like that happening on television ever. The way it was handled was bizarre to say the least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The humungus View Post
    I don't remember anything like that happening on television ever. The way it was handled was bizarre to say the least.
    True. It was like when Janice left the show...and gave Tyra the finger on more than one occassion. Nobody expected that to happen (not making fun of you or anything, I respect you :-)). Tyra has never crowned a winner and then taken it away from her. It was very shocking! But at the same time, why should it be? She deceives and disappoints the audience all the time.

i think its time to move on .

Andrè is too fat for have a penis....or a Vagina,so i highly doubt that either,He's Pregnant or He haved sex whit Angelea.

IX: Farrah; Shea; Kimora & Valentina

Quote Originally Posted by Oh my Lanta01 View Post
    Andrè is too fat for have a penis....or a Vagina,so i highly doubt that either,He's Pregnant or He haved sex whit Angelea.
    Hahahahhaha! Tyra has been living inside his stomach for the past two years. It was only recently that he stuck two fingers down his throat and puked Tyra all over the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    i think its time to move on .
    YES! But not from making fun of the show! :-D

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry35 View Post
    Tyra has never crowned a winner and then taken it away from her.
    Well it kind of happened for Adrianne, but Tyra didn't exactly take the win from her herself... Although she did stop acknowledging her as one.

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    Well it kind of happened for Adrianne, but Tyra didn't exactly take the win from her herself... Although she did stop acknowledging her as one.
    Very true. Tyra, for some cruel reason, refuses to acknowledge Adrianne. Although, like Adrianne, many former ANTM contestants have expressed the same criticism if not harsher statements about the show in press interviews. In a recent interview for a British online magazine Fatima said some damaging things about the show. Even Lisa said damaging things about the show in interviews....all eliminated contestants do as a matter of fact. It doesn't make sense why Tyra had to be a bully towards Adrianne when other former contestants were harsher in their criticism than her.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

It's really unfair for a girl like Fatima to criticise the show because when she got on the show, her modelling skills weren't really developed, and by the end of the competition, she managed to produce some great shots, so I do believe that it helped her.

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    It's really unfair for a girl like Fatima to criticise the show because when she got on the show, her modelling skills weren't really developed, and by the end of the competition, she managed to produce some great shots, so I do believe that it helped her.
    You're right. The show did give her the opportunity she needed. She mentioned in the interview that Tyra saw potential in her, that's why she was casted. The show leads to contestants being signed to agencies, whether they win or not. That's the beautiful part of it. It gives contestants exposure. There many former contestants who were signed to agencies immediately to elite model management, ford models and so on after second or third elimination session. I didn't expect IMG to sign Jane Randall but they did and now she's hustlin' like Joe Dallesandro in the global fashion industry.

Worst thread ever.
    Everything is gonna be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaee View Post
    Worst thread ever.
    Hehehe, recently I see a post like this in almost every thread Not from you Jaee...-Just in general

Achievements

This page isn't working for me, what does it say?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast