Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pyrophobia 3 • Round #8

Achievements

*holds up a VOTE FIRE sign*

Why are multiple people voting for other people for like a dozen and a half votes? If you're not the pyro, this will result in you losing. Stop doing this.

Please do not spend more votes on other people than votes you are contributing to the fire; or we're royally f*cked.

And no I'm not the pyromaniac again doing the same strategy as season 1: this is a trainwreck that I'd love to see come to a stop.

Achievements

The deadline has passed! Let's see how many ballots were cast.

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 57
    Ballots Saved: 7
    Discarded Ballots: 10

57 ballots have been cast once again this round. It will take at least 29 votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

How many ballots were cast against the fire?

Spoiler:  
    FIRE SUPPRESSION HAS FAILED.
    26 out of 57
    45.61%

An impressive effort compared to previous rounds, but it still wasn't enough.

The fire increases to Level 5.

Based on the remaining votes, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. That player is...

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  

Laura has been eliminated!

31 - 26

As this was a unanimous vote, no ballots are redistributed.

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Vashhee! I really appreciated your efforts to try and stop the momentum of this trainwreck, but in the face of THIRTY-ONE VOTES it was basically impossible. Thanks so much for your support of the series, I hope you still had fun!

With the game's ballot economy suddenly crashing due to a unanimous vote, and the fire at Level 5, this is now your last chance to save yourselves from the fire.

Achievements

Round #6: Pyrophilia, I Guess?

Alex • Iron Muffin
    Caroline • Aly
    Minju • RiddleMeThis
    Parvati • betinez
    Ruby • chaze
    Shonee • FashionLover

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5 Current Level
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1
    Level 0

It's time to vote. You will receive individualized updates with the current number of ballots you have.

Rules

You are required to cast a minimum of 3 Ballots each round. For these ballots, you have two options:

• [1] Fire Suppression: Cast it against the fire to benefit the fire suppression effort.
    • [2] Player Suppression: Cast it against a player other than yourself.

For your excess ballots (past the third), you have three options:

• [1] Save It: Save it for a future round.
    • [2] Fire Suppression: Cast it against the fire to benefit the fire suppression effort.
    • [3] Player Suppression: Cast it against a player other than yourself.

Each player must respond within the allotted time (24 hours, with up to a 24-hour extension available maximum). If I receive all decisions before 24 hours have elapsed, I may post results early. If you specifically want me to wait the full 24 hour hours because you are considering changing your decision, indicate that in your message and I will wait until the full deadline. You can also request an extension of up to 24 hours.

If you fail to vote by the deadline, your ballots will be discarded.

Any ballots used improperly (to self-vote or vote for something other than the fire or another player remaining in the game) will be discarded.

Possible Vote Outcomes

• Unanimous Fire Suppression: A vote in which all ballots are cast again the fire will result in a highly successful fire suppression effort. The fire will decrease by one level, unless it is already at the minimum. No elimination will occur during this round.
    • Majority Fire Suppression: If at least fifty percent of ballots cast are against the fire, the fire will remain at its current level. The player with the most votes will be eliminated. Surviving players will recover ballots cast against them for use in future rounds.
    • Failed Fire Suppression: If fewer than fifty percent of ballots are cast against the fire, the fire will increase by one level. Since we are currently at Level 5, failed fire suppression will cause a game over.
    • No Fire Suppression: The doomsday scenario. If a vote takes place where no votes are cast against the fire, the fire will immediately burn down the tower and end the game. This includes the scenario where no votes are cast at all.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise... well, enjoy your stay in this warm, cozy tower.

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 21
    Ballots Saved: 6

21 ballots have been cast once again this round. It will take at least 11 votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

Spoiler:  
    MAJORITY FIRE SUPPRESSION!
    26 out of 57
    76.19%

Congratulations! For the first time this game, you've managed to suppress the fire. Could this be the start of a comeback?

The fire remains at Level 5.

Based on the remaining votes, the player with the most votes will be eliminated. That player is...

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  

Shonee has been eliminated!

16 - 5

OOC: Sorry to see you go, FashionLover! You certainly had a wild ride throughout this game, but it comes to an end for you here. Thanks so much for playing, I hope you had fun!

You all remain on the brink of devastation, but you've finally found a potential path forward. Is it too little, too late?

Achievements

Round #7: It Isn't Over Just Yet

Alex • Iron Muffin
    Caroline • Aly
    Minju • RiddleMeThis
    Parvati • betinez
    Ruby • chaze

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5 Current Level
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1
    Level 0

It's time to vote. You will receive individualized updates with the current number of ballots you have.

Rules

You are required to cast a minimum of 3 Ballots each round. For these ballots, you have two options:

• [1] Fire Suppression: Cast it against the fire to benefit the fire suppression effort.

• [2] Fire Suppression: Cast it against the fire to benefit the fire suppression effort.

Each player must respond within the allotted time (24 hours, with up to a 24-hour extension available maximum). If I receive all decisions before 24 hours have elapsed, I may post results early. If you specifically want me to wait the full 24 hour hours because you are considering changing your decision, indicate that in your message and I will wait until the full deadline. You can also request an extension of up to 24 hours.

Any ballots used improperly (to self-vote or vote for something other than the fire or another player remaining in the game) will be discarded.

Possible Vote Outcomes

• Unanimous Fire Suppression: A vote in which all ballots are cast again the fire will result in a highly successful fire suppression effort. The fire will decrease by one level, unless it is already at the minimum. No elimination will occur during this round.
    • Majority Fire Suppression: If at least fifty percent of ballots cast are against the fire, the fire will remain at its current level. The player with the most votes will be eliminated. Surviving players will recover ballots cast against them for use in future rounds.
    • Failed Fire Suppression: If fewer than fifty percent of ballots are cast against the fire, the fire will increase by one level. Since we are currently at Level 5, failed fire suppression will cause a game over.
    • No Fire Suppression: The doomsday scenario. If a vote takes place where no votes are cast against the fire, the fire will immediately burn down the tower and end the game. This includes the scenario where no votes are cast at all.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise... well, enjoy your stay in this warm, cozy tower.

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 14
    Ballots Saved: 7

14 ballots have been cast once again this round. It will take at least 7 votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

Spoiler:  
    MAJORITY FIRE SUPPRESSION!
    9 out of 14
    64.29%

Congratulations! You've once again staved off your eliminations.

The fire remains at Level 5.

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  

Ruby has been eliminated!

9 - 5

OOC: Sorry to see you go, chaze! You did much better this season, but unfortunately you weren't able to stay organized and prevent your elimination here. Thanks so much for playing!

It seems the dynamic of the game has shifted; will it last?

Achievements

Round #8: Maybe Stop With the Fracking?

Alex • Iron Muffin
    Caroline • Aly
    Minju • RiddleMeThis
    Parvati • betinez

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5 Current Level
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1
    Level 0

Rules

Possible Vote Outcomes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123