J'Tia • Vashhee
    Maeve • betinez
    Peach • jjohns6095
    Prudence • eagle2ch
    Raven • Petro
    Sofie • abstract
    Tabitha • VanityEgo
    Tyler • RiddleMeThis

The fourteen of you have been locked in the tower. Thirteen of you are regular players, and one of you is the Pyromaniac. You will receive a private message confirming your role momentarily.

What happens next is entirely up to you. This game could end within the first round, or it could go on to the bitter end. How you decide to balance the competing threats to your game—the fire, the Pyromaniac, the ballot economy, and each other—will determine who, if anyone, will win the game.

In order to balance the game for this cast size, I have decided that the fire will overwhelm the tower if it reaches Level 6 (it will start at Level 0). I will adjust the rules post to reflect this.

I will give you a brief grace period to adjust to your roles, start organizing alliances, and so forth. The first round of the game will begin tomorrow morning.

Good luck, and try not to get burned!

Tyler: I’ve come close to burning up before but I survived. I’ll make sure I do again.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    Tyler: I’ve come close to burning up before but I survived. I’ll make sure I do again.

Achievements

#WeTrustX1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39999b4d4bcd0e5c6afa913fb052897f--geek-humor-walking-dead-zombies.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	13858  

Achievements

Round #1: Ignition

Amanda • CupidStunt
    Carol • Chiko
    Flame Princess • Phoenix
    Grace • Meh
    Heather • chaze
    Jorge • Aandres
    J'Tia • Vashhee
    Maeve • betinez
    Peach • jjohns6095
    Prudence • eagle2ch
    Raven • Petro
    Sofie • abstract
    Tabitha • VanityEgo
    Tyler • RiddleMeThis

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1
    Level 0 Current Level

It's time to vote. This round, you are all starting with 2 ballots. After this round, you will receive individualized updates with the current number of ballots you have.

Rules

For each ballot in your inventory, you have three options:

• [1] Save It: Save it for a future round.
    • [2] Fire Suppression: Cast it against the fire to benefit the fire suppression effort.
    • [3] Player Suppression: Cast it against a player other than yourself.

Each player must respond within the allotted time (24 hours, with up to a 24-hour extension available maximum). Even if you are choosing not to spend any of your ballots, you must respond so that I know your decision.

If you fail to vote by the deadline, your ballots will be discarded.

Any ballots used improperly (to self-vote or vote for something other than the fire or another player remaining in the game) will be discarded.

Possible Vote Outcomes

• Unanimous Fire Suppression: A vote in which all ballots are cast again the fire will result in a highly successful fire suppression effort. The fire will decrease by one level, unless it is already at the minimum. No elimination will occur during this round.
    • Majority Fire Suppression: If at least fifty percent of ballots cast are against the fire, the fire will remain at its current level. The player with the most votes will be eliminated. Surviving players will recover ballots cast against them for use in future rounds.
    • Failed Fire Suppression: If fewer than fifty percent of ballots are cast against the fire, the fire will increase by one level. The player who receives the most votes will be eliminated. Ballots will not be recovered for use in future rounds.
    • No Fire Suppression: The doomsday scenario. If a vote takes place where no votes are cast against the fire, the fire will immediately burn down the tower and end the game. This includes the scenario where no votes are cast at all.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise... well, enjoy your stay in this warm, cozy tower.

[center]

J'Tia: Rice is good for putting out fires right?

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

I'm salivating at the thought of staying alive!

Achievements

The deadline has passed! As a reminder, there were 28 total ballots in the game at the beginning of this round. Let's see how many were cast. Remember, if zero ballots were cast, the game will end instantly.

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 12
    Ballots Saved: 10
    Discarded Ballots: 6

12 ballots have been cast this round. It will take at least six votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

How many ballots were cast against the fire?

Spoiler:  
    FIRE SUPPRESSION HAS FAILED.
    4 out of 12
    33.33%

The fire increases to Level 1.

I will now read the remaining votes. The player who receives the most votes will be eliminated!

Spoiler:  

1 vote Tabitha.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Tabitha.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Tabitha,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Tabitha,
    2 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

3 votes Tabitha,
    2 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

3 votes Tabitha,
    3 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Tabitha,
    3 votes Tyler.

Final vote...

Spoiler:  

Tabitha has been eliminated!

Vote Totals:
    Tabitha: 5
    The Fire: 4
    Tyler: 3

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Andrei! Your arc of placements in my game (final three or first out) seems to be continuing, to your detriment in this case. Thanks so much for supporting this game, it means a lot to me. I hope you aren't too disappointed and will enjoy spectating.

It looks like there was some coordination among the cast. Are alliances forming? If you're planning to stop the fire though, you're going to have to do better than this.

Achievements

Round #2: Kindling

Amanda • CupidStunt
    Carol • Chiko
    Flame Princess • Phoenix
    Grace • Meh
    Heather • chaze
    Jorge • Aandres
    J'Tia • Vashhee
    Maeve • betinez
    Peach • jjohns6095
    Prudence • eagle2ch
    Raven • Petro
    Sofie • abstract
    Tyler • RiddleMeThis

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1 Current Level
    Level 0

It's time to vote. You have just been given 2 ballots, in addition to however many you have saved. You will receive individualized updates with the current number of ballots you have.

Rules

• [2] Fire Suppression: Cast it against the fire to benefit the fire suppression effort.

Each player must respond within the allotted time (24 hours, with up to a 24-hour extension available maximum). Even if you are choosing not to spend any of your ballots, you must respond so that I know your decision.

Any ballots used improperly (to self-vote or vote for something other than the fire or another player remaining in the game) will be discarded.

Possible Vote Outcomes

• Unanimous Fire Suppression: A vote in which all ballots are cast again the fire will result in a highly successful fire suppression effort. The fire will decrease by one level, unless it is already at the minimum. No elimination will occur during this round.
    • Majority Fire Suppression: If at least fifty percent of ballots cast are against the fire, the fire will remain at its current level. The player with the most votes will be eliminated. Surviving players will recover ballots cast against them for use in future rounds.
    • Failed Fire Suppression: If fewer than fifty percent of ballots are cast against the fire, the fire will increase by one level. The player who receives the most votes will be eliminated. Ballots will not be recovered for use in future rounds.
    • No Fire Suppression: The doomsday scenario. If a vote takes place where no votes are cast against the fire, the fire will immediately burn down the tower and end the game. This includes the scenario where no votes are cast at all.

Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise... well, enjoy your stay in this warm, cozy tower.

Achievements

The deadline has passed! Let's see how many were cast. Remember, if zero ballots were cast, the game will end instantly.

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 10
    Ballots Saved: 17
    Discarded Ballots: 8

10 ballots have been cast this round. It will take at least five votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

Spoiler:  
    MAJORITY FIRE SUPPRESSION.
    7 out of 10
    70.00%

The fire stays at Level 1.

I will now read the remaining votes. The player who receives the most votes will be eliminated!

Spoiler:  

1 vote Heather.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Heather.

Final vote...

Spoiler:  

Heather has been eliminated!

Vote Totals:
    The Fire: 7
    Heather: 3

OOC: Sorry to see you go, chaze! I'm not sure why you were targeted in particular, but I'm sad to see this since you were an active player. I hope you enjoyed your time in the game. Thanks so much for playing!

You all managed to keep the fire at bay this round, showing that you can work together. However, this seems to have allowed a faction to control this elimination. Will you be able to keep suppressing the fire, or will the need to avoid direct elimination take over? And what will happen with so many players hoarding ballots for future use?

Achievements

Round #3: Rising Smoke

Amanda • CupidStunt
    Carol • Chiko
    Flame Princess • Phoenix
    Grace • Meh
    Jorge • Aandres
    J'Tia • Vashhee
    Maeve • betinez
    Peach • jjohns6095
    Prudence • eagle2ch
    Raven • Petro
    Sofie • abstract
    Tyler • RiddleMeThis

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2
    Level 1 Current Level
    Level 0

It's time to vote. You have just been given 2 ballots, in addition to however many you have saved. You will receive individualized updates with the current number of ballots you have.

Rules

Possible Vote Outcomes

Achievements

ooc: thanks for the game <3

#WeTrustX1

Achievements

The deadline has passed! Let's see how many were cast. Remember, if zero ballots were cast, the game will end instantly.

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 11
    Ballots Saved: 22
    Discarded Ballots: 6

11 ballots have been cast this round. It will take at least six votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

Spoiler:  
    FAILED FIRE SUPPRESSION.
    3 out of 11
    27.27%

The fire increases to Level 2.

Spoiler:  

1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Tyler,
    1 vote Flame Princess.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Tyler,
    2 votes Flame Princess.

Spoiler:  

3 votes Flame Princess,
    2 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

3 votes Flame Princess,
    3 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Tyler,
    3 votes Flame Princess.

Final vote...

Spoiler:  

We have a tie.

As per the tiebreaker rules, the following tiebreakers will be considered in this order:

• First Tiebreaker: the player who has cast the most ballots against the fire over the course of the game will be eliminated.
    • Second Tiebreaker: If there is a tie on the previous measure, the player with the most ballots remaining in their inventory will be eliminated.
    • Third Tiebreaker: If there is a tie on that measure, the player with the fewest past votes against them will be eliminated.
    • Final Tiebreaker: If no resolution remains after the previous three measures are exhausted, the players still tied will all be eliminated.

As per these rules...

Spoiler:  

Flame Princess has been eliminated!

Vote Totals:
    Flame Princess: 4 (Lost TB)
    Tyler: 4 (Survived TB)
    The Fire: 3

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Phoenix. ): This was an incredibly messy outcome, but I was excited to see what you were going to do going forward! Unfortunately, we won't get to find out. Also, I thought you had a very inspired character choice, which I appreciate. Thanks so much for playing, I hope you still had fun!

Our first trainwreck of the game, and the fire has advanced another level. Do you know where all these votes are coming from? And worse, do you know who is hoarding these 22 saved ballots? Look gorge, if you don't, you'd better figure it out quickly!

Achievements

Round #4: Heating Up

Amanda • CupidStunt
    Carol • Chiko
    Grace • Meh
    Jorge • Aandres
    J'Tia • Vashhee
    Maeve • betinez
    Peach • jjohns6095
    Prudence • eagle2ch
    Raven • Petro
    Sofie • abstract
    Tyler • RiddleMeThis

Fire Level Game Status
    Level 6 Game Over
    Level 5
    Level 4
    Level 3
    Level 2 Current Level
    Level 1
    Level 0

Rules

Possible Vote Outcomes

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Ballots Used: 13
    Ballots Saved: 24
    Discarded Ballots: 4

13 ballots have been cast this round. It will take at least seven votes against the fire to suppress it this round.

Spoiler:  
    FAILED FIRE SUPPRESSION.
    2 out of 13
    15.38%

The fire increases to Level 3.

Spoiler:  

1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

1 vote Sofie,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

2 votes Sofie,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

3 votes Sofie,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Sofie,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Sofie,
    1 vote Carol,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Sofie,
    2 votes Carol,
    1 vote Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Sofie,
    2 votes Carol,
    2 votes Tyler.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Sofie,
    3 votes Tyler,
    2 votes Carol.

Spoiler:  

4 votes Sofie,
    4 votes Tyler,
    2 votes Carol.

Final vote...

Spoiler:  

Tyler has been eliminated!

Vote Totals:
    Tyler: 5
    Sofie: 4
    Carol: 2
    The Fire: 2

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Drew. You seem to have been a huge target in this game for whatever reason, and though you didn't make it as far as you probably hoped, you had an interesting approach. Thanks so much for playing, I hope you had fun!

This was a very close vote that could've gone either way. Worse, though, you came dangerously close to a game over with the fire.

typical.

Now that I’m out at least you guys can finally focus on the fire it seems....

thanks for the game Spencer! I appreciate you hosting it. I always enjoy your games.
    Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 02-15-2020 at 01:20 AM.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast