Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 127 to 144 of 164

Thread: Finale was not refilmed

  1. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by stanamc View Post
    I think Lisa shared her prizes with the pool
    I heard they broke up

  2. #128
    RTVG Survivor Mayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    879
    I want to know what happened to Laura's pixelated fish.

  3. #129
    Well, I think that the Judging Room they used for the Finale Judging is the Judging Room for Cycle 18. The Judging Room was red, white, and blue. So.... Lol.










  4. #130
    The finale was not refilmed and Tyra lied to the nation. If it was refilmed then that would go against the dealine Tyra had to meet in her contract with Express, Vogue Italia and CoverGirl. You can't f*ck with these businesses because then they'll never work with you again. I don't believe Angelea was disqualified, she was simply kicked out because Tyra needed a twist. It's so unusual for three people to battle it out in the final runway challenge. Tyra knows this because the rule she created and reinforced every cycle is that only two people will appear at the end of final episode. Angelea got kicked out for no reason at all, though many of ANTM's former contestants were eliminated for no reason at all. It's really odd that Lisa won because she even said that her goal is to take her singing career to the next level. She didn't say "I only want to work as a model". It's really said that Tyra just slapped herself in the face by choosing a winner who is 30 yearsold and is trying to rise up the entertainment ladder as a singer. Lisa quit modeling a long time ago. Cycle 17 was just a step into stardom for her. However, Angelea wanted to model...she really did and Allison couldn't have been a better liar when saying that "I want to work behind the camera and in front of the camera". We all know she wants to only work behind the camera. If she truly wanted to model she would've said, "I only want to model" LOL! So....did Angelea give a reason as to why she was eliminated? Does anyone know the reason? I am eager to find out!

  5. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    What about Nigel saying they learned something from Angelea...not about that got her DQ'd...
    I wish Nigel was disqualified. He always sounds like he is a big hotshot important guy in the industry. He's full of it and in today's episode he was even more pathetic than he normally is. He needs to stop believing he has something important to contribute to the show. He also needs to stop being a pretentious man because his children will one day watch this show and realize just how f*cked up their dad is.

  6. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by The humungus View Post
    Shooting what though? If they were reshooting so Lisa could be the winner then yes, but if they were reshooting just to have an alternate ending so only a few people involved with the show would know who won, then no.

    I guess more information will come out eventually.
    If they were actually reshooting then Lisa and Allison wouldn't have worn the dresses they did in the fashion show because by the then Michael Cinco would already have those garments hanging in his studio.

  7. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry35 View Post
    If they were actually reshooting then Lisa and Allison wouldn't have worn the dresses they did in the fashion show because by the then Michael Cinco would already have those garments hanging in his studio.
    I'm sure Michael Cinco can pull it out of the archives. ANTM is the one who paid for those dresses TBH.
    SLAYIN' THEM BITCHES WITH THEM COUTURE RUNWAY TURNS!


  8. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry35 View Post
    It's really odd that Lisa won because she even said that her goal is to take her singing career to the next level. She didn't say "I only want to work as a model". It's really said that Tyra just slapped herself in the face by choosing a winner who is 30 yearsold and is trying to rise up the entertainment ladder as a singer. Lisa quit modeling a long time ago. Cycle 17 was just a step into stardom for her.
    Umm....that's what this cycle was all about though. Why would they have a whole week dedicated to music if it wasn't? lmao. This cycle wasn't about modeling, it's about being a star. Did you watch it at all?

  9. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv View Post
    Umm....that's what this cycle was all about though. Why would they have a whole week dedicated to music if it wasn't? lmao. This cycle wasn't about modeling, it's about being a star. Did you watch it at all?
    YASS!! People still think this cycle or show is about modelling?
    SLAYIN' THEM BITCHES WITH THEM COUTURE RUNWAY TURNS!


  10. #136
    RTVG Idol jefko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,911
    AKONT
    Poor Angelea
    SAYING THAT WITH NEED AN EXPLANTION

  11. #137
    RTVG Idol Murkywaterkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,931
    Quote Originally Posted by The Void View Post
    Actually, I think Amber being an actress was confirmed by Erin on reddit.
    Actually no. :D the producers of the show thought her behavior was quite questionable so they looked into her background information and found out Amber was an actress and has acting experience she was even in a movie therefore Tyra didn't want her in the competition anymore PS: i saw her on parental control MTV she was so funny it's a real shame tbh her face was gorgeous


  12. #138
    RTVG Survivor Mayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkywaterkid View Post
    Actually no. :D the producers of the show thought her behavior was quite questionable so they looked into her background information and found out Amber was an actress and has acting experience she was even in a movie therefore Tyra didn't want her in the competition anymore PS: i saw her on parental control MTV she was so funny it's a real shame tbh her face was gorgeous
    They probably felt so stupid after finding that out. First thinking they had found a religious nut to exploit, one that rivaled Robin... only to find out that she was the one doing the exploiting.

    tbh, I think they should hire more out of work actors if it brings the hilarity of Amber.

  13. #139
    RTVG Apprentice CoCo Chanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    497
    Mr. Jay seemed pissed when Nigel announced the whole Angelea thing. Then he says "Well, Angelea will always be loved bla blah, and we wish her the best in her endeavors" something in between those lines.

    Angeleas elimination was SO sudden though! She had a pain, and all of the sudden, BAM! I think they did that to make us think, she was "pregnant", but in reality that wasn't the case.

    True Definition of CLASSY! ^^

  14. #140
    The editing was horrible in the end TBH. You can tell there was a lot of unfinished drama that was not addressed. Worst editing of ANTM.
    SLAYIN' THEM BITCHES WITH THEM COUTURE RUNWAY TURNS!


  15. #141
    RTVG Apprentice CoCo Chanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
    The editing was horrible in the end TBH. You can tell there was a lot of unfinished drama that was not addressed. Worst editing of ANTM.
    angelea was there once second, and BAM! Allison got her dark brows back!

    True Definition of CLASSY! ^^

  16. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
    The editing was horrible in the end TBH. You can tell there was a lot of unfinished drama that was not addressed. Worst editing of ANTM.
    They were wrong for that editing. One minute, Angelea's not feeling good. The next minute, the judges are back in LA, and Angelea is DQ'ed. Tyra and the producers need to step their games up, and show us what really goes on.
    ]

    Ebonee FTW! Cycle 18!

    Cycle 18: Ebonee, AzMarie, Mariah, Kyle
    Heathers of RTVG

  17. #143
    RTVG Apprentice motioncraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11
    There's no proof of why Angelea was disqualified or even if she won, but the CW did release a statement today confirming it was a reshoot.

    recipets

  18. #144
    RTVG Idol
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    12,807
    Angelea made her victory too obvious before the final aired... so she got disqualified, I think.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •