Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Runway Season 18

Quote Originally Posted by MissFashion View Post
    Contrary to everyone else's opinion here, I thought Tyler was a jerk and unprofessional.
    Karlie actually got a lot of **** from the Kushners family.
    I really felt it was an uncalled for personal attack.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

I think the joke was funny and he didn't realise it would strike a nerve the way it did.
    Making people uncomfortable for associating with the White House is good praxis to me, I think Karlie has a responsibility to actively distance herself from the Kushners if she doesn't approve of their politics—especially if she's going to be interacting with all kinds who marginalised groups who suffer the consequences from this administration.

I'm actually surprised they aired the exchange tbh, cause like... Bravo has a whole selection of programmes that feature people with horrible politics without it ever being a topic, for the most part. RHONY had a few moments in 2017 where the ladies were discussing the presidential election, and last season Kavanaugh's nomination was brought up on RHOBH, but in general, Republican housewives enjoy a certain sense of protection from their harmful views »\_(ツ)_/»

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

My anxiety over Dayoung's fate is at an all time high svisvuifdvs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12