Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FASH10N 2 | MAKEOVERS p.4

UGHHH! disagree with the bottom 2 especially the eliminated girl
    best face of the competition no doubt..such a waste to let her go as first eliminee like wtf?!? i thought she's a lock for top 5...

the coo is also questionable.. mona being in the bottom 4 is blasphemy to the max, myra and gemma are also called too low...
    on the flip side, this fic is def. unpredictable and surprising, and we're just getting started..
    lol i'm gonna expect more wild elims in the future... and probably it'd be best for me to not stan too hard for my faves

Achievements

I also hated seeing the eliminated girl go She had an amazing look and I'm so grateful her creator applied her... in an ideal world, every week would be on-elimination and we could see photos from every single beautiful model in the cast, but for my own sanity/the sake of this fic ever finishing, we gotta have cuts

Thanks again for the comments and reactions, guys Makeovers coming super soon!

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar

Achievements

Can't wait for makeovers

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Achievements

THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S TIME FOR MAKEOVERS.

THESE CHANGES TO YOUR LOOK WILL ELEVATE YOU
    AND PREPARE YOU FOR A CAREER IN THE FASH10N INDUSTRY.

YOUR SUCCESS AS A MODEL DEPENDS ON YOUR
    ABILITY TO ROCK ANYTHING - BE IT HAIR OR HIGH FASHION.

NOW LET'S SEE YOUR NEW LOOKS!

AJ
      Spoiler:  

Your face screams model, but your hair reads... secretary.
    That's why we're giving you a sleek, fabulous, Naomi Campbell-style long weave!

A L I Y A H
      Spoiler:  

You're super versatile, and your dark hair definitely suits your face... but I think you could
    rock a hairstyle that highlights your sex appeal and high fashion potential even more:
    You're getting honey-colored curls in a cut that's reminiscent of Mariah Carey, dah-ling!

B A R B A R A
      Spoiler:  

Your face is so weird... and so stunning. Your alienesque beauty calls for a cut that will bring you from
    girl-off-the-street to model-on-the-runway. Say bye-bye to your brows and hello to icy blonde waves!

CHO WON
      Spoiler:  

Your look is very commercial yet also easily translates to high fashion, so we're giving you a cut which will make you stand out in either sector of the industry: a sleek lob with elements of edginess and cuteness.

D A N A E
      Spoiler:  

I love your face, Danae! your features are so delicate and refined. You need a 'do with those same qualities, so...
    You're getting a chic Dutch boy bob, a la Brittani Kline!

G E M M A
      Spoiler:  

Gemma, you have beautiful eyes and interesting features,
    but right now it's hard to look past the soccer mom hair and see a model.
    At least... it was before we edged you out with this icy, sleek shoulder-length cut.

M A L I S E E T
      Spoiler:  

Such a statuesque beauty! The bald hair absolutely works on you, but I think you'd also look great with a long, dark weave.
    This cut softens your look without compromising your high fashion potential.

M I C H E L L E
      Spoiler:  

Your girl-next-door look is great, but I think your face can handle something a little edgier and more vibrant.
    You're going fire-engine red, baby!

M I I A
      Spoiler:  

Miia, your ginger hair is amazing and gorgeous, but I think the tone and messiness just aren't as versatile as your face. That's why we're maintaining your volume but dying it a strawberry blonde with pink tones and smoothing out the waves!

M O N A
      Spoiler:  

Mona, you have such a classic Spanish look... but this hair is totally pedestrian.
    Black hair with bangs really accentuates your features and makes your face pop!

M Y R A
      Spoiler:  

Myra, there's such intensity in your eyes! I don't want your hair
    to pull any of the focus on your stunning facial features, so we're
    cutting.
    it.
    all.
    off.

THE NEWLY MADE-OVER CAST OF FASH10N:
      Spoiler:  

Last edited by GodandriHannah; Yesterday at 11:04 AM.

Yeah, shocking first elimination, I think she had huge potential. :/

AMAZING makeovers. I love especially Myra's makeover. Aliyah, Gemma, Maliseet() and Mona also looks amazing now. :D

OK SNAPPED

I LOVE these;
    - AJ: a pretty safe choice and expected, but definitely a major improvement.
    - Aliyah: YES! I didn't think I was going to love this as much as I do, but I think the volume and color are great for her!
    - Danae: Super cute and super editorial, she's gone way up in my ranks for sure.
    - Gemma: Kind of favorite MO of the day tbh! She looks FIERCE!! Good cut, but the color is especially great!
    - Miia: I feel like this cooler undertone is better for her skin for sure.
    - Mona: This is highkey genius for her! Her unique bone structure is accentuated, and she def. needed the volume.
    - Myra: WOW!!! Completely unexpected, but her face can TOTALLY pull it off! She looks glowy and radiant, I'm obsessed!

Not sure about these;
    - Barbara: The color should've been a bit cooler for her pink skintone if you ask me, and she needs the brows to frame her face.
    - Cho Won: I love the length for her, but it's a bit too light for me at the ends.
    - Michelle: AMAZING color, but I guess I don't love the hairstyle itself. It seems flat near the roots to me.
    - Maliseet: I guess I'll be harsher on hers because I can. Whilst she looks great, I feel like her unique selling point is kind of gone now. It's like taking big curly hair away from Diana Ross. Who knows, it might make her more versatile (what she has lacked in her career thus far), but it's gonna take some getting used to for me.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar

Achievements

''NEW GIRLS''

I was like: wildcards?
    u troll

About the makeovers:

AJ Looks like a model now!
    Aliyah Looks ****ing stunning!! love love love
    Barbara........... mmmmmmmmmmm..... im not sure...... You have transformed her into a HF monster. Bc her looks is already SO STRONG, I was expecting her makeover to be something more ''polishing/clean'' to balance it out. You went totally the other way around and I'm curious to see how she will perform from now on
    Cho She's so cute, I can't.
    Danae I dig it
    Gemma I did it /2
    Mali Dat face is amazing. Bald or with hair.
    Michelle Giving me Lemon's vibezzz
    Miia Love me some pink hair
    Mona Sexy mona~ I mean, moma.
    Myra shooked~ I was expecting her to get the ''ice blonde'' makeover of the bunch, but bitch I'm shooked to the core.

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

in general i love this makeovers, so amazing job

i'm not sure about Mona and Barbara Mo's at all.

Gemma and Myra, amazing new looks
    MMAS WINNERS:

Spoiler:  

WATCH MY MMAS 7 [SIMS EDITION] AND VOTE:

https://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246897

Miiia
    I really think Myra can pull off the buzzcut too

Great variety of makeovers. Some risky and some expected but I'm digging them
    Excited <3

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Myra had the best MO..

Barbara's the one I'm not a fan of due to the blonde washing her face out.

maliseet's mo..yassss!!! she's gonna be a lot more versatile and become a huge threat to anyone else...can't wait to see her working the new weave

loving mona's (genius tbh), miia's, aj's, barbara's, michelle's, gemma's (love her even more now!)
    on the fence, need to see more of aliyah's (too commercial for me), danae's (sorry i just dislike that hair..her bob needs to be more blunt and symmetrical in cut/length, maybe even half bangs ala duckie), cho won's (still too cutesy imo)
    unpopular opinion on myra's not becoz of i think it's a bad idea (it's great actually and i'm sure she'll pull it off), but i just hate short hairs let alone buzzcuts on models
    i was imagining fierce long flowy (blonde-yes i know it's predictable) hair for her to werk it out in shoots...now, i know it won't happen at all

Miia and Myra best transformed! Also really love Maliseet's and Aliyah's. Great MOs!

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Some great new looks.

I love Cho Won, but this makeover is a bit bland on her and made her slightly pedestrian compared to the rest. although I do trust godandri knows how to style it better for photo shoots and make it high fashion and faaaaaaaaabulous.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234