Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FASH10N 2 | WEEK 5: ITALY p.9

Amazing shoot! Myra, Maliseet, Danae and Cho Von.
    Voted! :D

Voted

GEMMA- did the best for me! she's a STAR! why i didnt notice her before?!?...btw is she betchis'?
    mona - she's a front runner..hope she keeps her consistency..i wanna see her all the way! also, my favorite rebber's current doll
    danae - she's a silent killer and a dark horse... love her approach in this week shoot.. i hope she could shake the competition and challenge some current early faves such as mona, myra, miaa
    myra - another consistent bitch-front runner/potential winner..also wish her to make it all the way..who made her btw? i cant guess this style of editing
    barbara - also did well...lowkey rooting for her to go really far to make huge upset in the competition is she vashee's btw?

uo for miia - i think she overposed in this shoot..ranking wise, on the bottom half for me..but doesnt matter coz she got immunity and will slay the next shoot

Quote Originally Posted by jercy View Post
    mona - she's a front runner..hope she keeps her consistency..i wanna see her all the way! also, my favorite rebber's current doll

she's been adopted, so not mine.

myra - another consistent bitch-front runner/potential winner..also wish her to make it all the way..who made her btw? i cant guess this style of editing
    this one on the other hand is mine. but rashu had his hands on finishing the look (eyes and brows)...

^oop sorry about mona..but still you're the original creator..it has all of ur signture edit

work at myra being the love child of you and rashu..is that even allowed tho?

oh i also forget that angelina hopefully won't rely too much on her amazing face (best face of the comp. imo)..rooting for her as well

Achievements

Thank you all so, so much for the support, comments and votes! I love hearing y'all's opinions, you guys keep me inspired to run this fanfic

Get those votes in if you haven't already, because I think I'll be closing the voting tonight. It's such a close race at the bottom and the top!

Achievements

I love this photoshoot!

FAVS: Cho Won, Gemma & Mona
    NTM 2019 Favs

AlicijaAnia▪Katya▪Konstantina▪Lenny▪Luca▪MisheelValentina

NTM Favs
      Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by jercy View Post
    work at myra being the love child of you and rashu..is that even allowed tho?
    YES IT IS.
    I mean, isn't it kind of the same as what was done in makeover thread on the discussion side? the original face was mine, but when i applied her to his show, he asked if he could touch up the features a bit. and I said yeah, because she wasn't exactly what I had wanted her to be (less edgy than what she is now). so that is how Myra came to be. hahahah.

I fully thought she was skixoid’s all this time, work!

Unrelated to this fic but the idea of a collab doll is so cool! I’d be so down to do that with someone!
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Achievements

THERE ARE 12 MODELS HERE TONIGHT...
    BUT I ONLY HOLD 11 PHOTOS IN MY HANDS.

THE GIRL WHO DOES NOT RECEIVE A PHOTO
    WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION
    AND PUT ON A DIRECT FLIGHT HOME.

BEST PHOTO GOES TO...

Spoiler:  

CHO WON

CONGRATULATIONS, CHO WON! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE START TO THIS COMPETITION.
    NOW IT'S UP TO YOU TO KEEP THIS MOMENTUM GOING AND STAY AT THE TOP OF THE PACK.
    CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE STILL IN THE RUNNING TO WIN FASH10N.

NEXT...

Spoiler:  

A L I Y A H

THIS PHOTO IS STUNNING - YOU DIDN'T NEED THAT IMMUNITY AT ALL, ALIYAH.
    CONTINUE ON THIS SEXY STRIDE AND BRING US THIS FIRE NEXT WEEK!

Spoiler:  

D A N A E

DANAE, THIS PICTURE IS FIIIIERCE! YOUR STRENGTH RADIATES OFF THE PHOTOGRAPH, KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK.
    CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE STILL IN THE RUNNING TO WIN FASH10N.

Spoiler:  

M I I A

YOU DIDN'T NEED THAT IMMUNITY EITHER, MIIA!

Spoiler:  

M Y R A

Spoiler:  

G E M M A

Spoiler:  

M I C H E L L E

Spoiler:  

M A L I S E E T

Spoiler:  

M O N A

THE LAST NAME BEFORE THE BOTTOM 2 IS...

Spoiler:  

AJ

I HATE TO SEE YOU HERE, WHEN YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL.
    YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING IN THE BOTTOM - YOU NEED TO STAND OUT TO THE PUBLIC NEXT WEEK.

WILL ANGELINA AND BARBARA PLEASE STEP FORWARD...

Spoiler:  

ANGELINA,
    YOU HAVE ONE OF THE MOST CLASSICALLY MODEL-ESQUE FACES THIS COMPETITION HAS EVER SEEN... BUT THIS WEEK'S PHOTO FELL FLAT. YOU HAVE ALL THE POTENTIAL IN THE WORLD, BUT ARE YOU JUST A MODEL (THE NOUN) AND NOT A MODEL (THE VERB)?

BARBARA, I'VE NEVER SEEN A FACE LIKE YOURS. IN THE FASHION WORLD, THAT UNIQUENESS CAN BE AN INCREDIBLE ASSET, BUT YOUR PHOTO THIS WEEK JUST DIDN'T HIGHLIGHT YOUR UNIQUE BEAUTY. YOU JUST AREN'T CONNECTING WITH THE VOTERS. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN THEM OVER, IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE?

OF YOU STAND BEFORE ME, BUT ONLY 1 MODEL CAN CONTINUE IN THE COMPETITION.

THE GIRL SURVIVING TO FIGHT ANOTHER WEEK IN FASH10N is…

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

B A R B A R A
    BARBARA, I BELIEVE IN YOUR UNIQUE BEAUTY. IF YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR NARRATIVE AND MODEL YOUR ASS OFF, YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN THIS COMPETITION, SO PROVE IT TO THE PUBLIC.

ANGELINA,
    I'M SORRY, BUT THAT MEANS YOU'RE ELIMINATED. YOU HAVE AN INCREDIBLE LOOK, NOW GO OUT THERE AND TAKE THE FASHION WORLD BY STORM. A PRIVATE PLANE IS WAITING FOR YOU.

ANGELINA'S JOURNEY:

I'm somewhat surprised, though I do agree with this outcome. The eliminated girl had a beautiful face, but I think the other girl in the bottom two does have more to show despite a weaker look.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

oh no, not Queen Angelina. but yeah, that is resting on a pretty face.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Congrats to the girl on top! Sad to see the eliminated model go.

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar

Achievements

SHOCKED!

I'm so shocked with the results and COO. Considering the comments posted here, I wasnt expecting that COO, at all... Mona and Myra being called so low/middle of the pack? And that b2??? Are you f kidding me?!
    I can't believe Angelina is the first girl to be eliminated. I'm mad!
    I won't say she was robbed, cuz her shot was indeed weak, but that face................ She just didn't deserve to go this early. I honestly think girls like AJ and Gemma had weaker shots.

#BringAngelinaBack

About the shoot: IK I'm late, sorry I couldn't post my opinions before, but I gotta say: you did that. The colors, the bodies, the shading, YAS. Such a good start!

Cho (super commercial), Aliyah (sexy mama), Miia (hf queen), Myra (stunner) and Mona (that ASS) killed!

Mali, Danae and Angelica did really well, imo.

Barbara has a look I have never seen before. Such a strong face, but what I don't like about it, is her facial expression. It literally looks like she's crying/always sad.
    Last edited by gui1004paulo; 10-21-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Wow i didn't expect this results This FCO is soo unexpected for me, but i'm soo happy

The eliminated girl have an amazing face and i'm sure she can do it more better than this photo.
    MMAS WINNERS:

Spoiler:  

WATCH MY MMAS 7 [SIMS EDITION] AND VOTE:

https://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246897

I think the callout is pretty solid. I might have had some girls lower or higher personally but I can understand their positions.
    I was expecting ....Miia to get FCO but I really really liked Cho Won's shot too so I still agree.

ETA: @gui Yeh Mona was WAY too low actually.

I agree with the B3 and it was my B3 too. I really love the Angelina's look but I do think she had a really weak picture.
    It sucks to see her go I love her look. I'm grateful Barbara gets a second chance, I was expecting a double elimination actually

Really looking forward to more shoots, Godandri. It's really great to see people excited about Elouai considering the recent site issues.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Wow, I'm shocked! Angelina has such a strong look! Excited for the next shoot!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast