Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: GrNTM 4 General Episodes Discussion Thread

guys these rumors that the girls have connections with the judges are so stupid, If they had connections they would already be working models. I mean Kacey is a working model, but she is only working with really small companions and doing mostly Instagram photo shoots. Also the production scouting contestants it's really normal, it happens to every single tv show.

Also Konstantina got eliminated because she gained a lot of weight during show and in the commercial she looked really uncomfortable with her body. It was so awkward watching it.

RTVG Apprentice
    What kind of logic is it "they would already be working now if they had connections"? We already know Katia has connections with Skoulos and she wasn't known before the show. Also Keisi, I'm from the town she's from and people are talking about it.

I didn't find Kostantina's commercial awkward at all. In fact she was better than average. Remember, they didn't eliminate Asimina in that climbing shot where she looked like she was pooping, plus she was in the last bottom for many times already. And you mean to tell me the judges are fair.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    It's disgusting how openly biased the judges are this year. Kostantina had good photos all throughout the competition. Even her commercial now was better than most of them, she just tripped a bit. They could have edited it out.
    They obviously wanted to kick her. No drama and no connections with the judges. Anna, Asimina and Suzanna had so many chances.

Also, last year they kicked Elena only because she cried in the set. This year Chara and Anna have cried so many times, and even Anna's picture with Noune was her clearly crying. Yet they still kept her!!

Also insider info, Keisi has connection with the judges too and the production was who called her to participate in the game. They never say anything about her face in the photos. She literally always has the same expression like she cringes with something, yet they tell her nothing.
    Also Chara and her well known Turkish boyfriend.
    I'm pretty sure the gingival Albanian's boyfriend, whom she expresses her love for all the time has connections with the producers.
    This is ridiculous.
    Konstantina, even though she has gained weight, still has more potential than the Albanians.
    Like for real, the gingival Albanian can only be a swimwear or lingerie model! Neither commercial nor high fashion.
    WTF

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by janetntm View Post
    guys these rumors that the girls have connections with the judges are so stupid, If they had connections they would already be working models. I mean Kacey is a working model, but she is only working with really small companions and doing mostly Instagram photo shoots. Also the production scouting contestants it's really normal, it happens to every single tv show.
    Poor girl, does Athina Mourkoussi, who is Kaya's niece and claimed she was 20 when she was 25 in reality, ring you any bells?
    Katya is 24 and 5'7 1&2", yet she claims she is 22 and 5'9".
    Dedi did not win S01, because she is 5'7". Why are they not clocking Katya for her shorter than requirements height?
    Κοιμήσου τον ύπνο του Δικαίου.
    Τράτζικ!

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Poor Konstantinda, she really looked uncomfortable during her take and seems to have gained quite a lot of weight but her portfolio still SHOULD HAVE WARRANTED her being safe!

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    What kind of logic is it "they would already be working now if they had connections"? We already know Katia has connections with Skoulos and she wasn't known before the show. Also Keisi, I'm from the town she's from and people are talking about it.

I didn't find Kostantina's commercial awkward at all. In fact she was better than average. Remember, they didn't eliminate Asimina in that climbing shot where she looked like she was pooping, plus she was in the last bottom for many times already. And you mean to tell me the judges are fair.
    Kejsi is Albanian! She is from no town or village in Greece.
    Get your facts straight!

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Poor Konstantinda, she really looked uncomfortable during her take and seems to have gained quite a lot of weight but her portfolio still SHOULD HAVE WARRANTED her being safe!
    EXACTLY!!!

Achievements

I actually tend to agree now with the general opinion that this top-7 is actually weaker than last year even though I thought that the cast was stronger.

I think that Emmanuela, Nina, Spyroula should have easily replaced Katya/Maria/Anna - it would have easily elevated the Top-7 to the level of last season. I would also swap Konstantinda with Kejsi/Ilda as she has way more potential.

I just think that they focused on the wrong girls this season and as a result we ended up with the Top-7 we are now.

The shoot with Noune really HIGHLIGHTED it to the extreme.

Actually would have loved to see THOSE girls actually MAKE it.

And those stunners CUT at bootcamp, especially GINGER.

And who was THIS ABSOLUTE stunner who made it to bootcamp but we never saw more.

RTVG Apprentice
    ^The first girl (Anna) who didn't get in the house was one of my favorites from the auditions.

Also look at Keisi's FACE in that shot with Noune. It's mind-blowing how the judges don't say anything about that face. She always looks disgusted in her photos. And in this one in particular, she had one of the worst pictures. The concept was Girl Power and she looked like she wanted to get away from Noune. Her body posture was awkward too.

RTVG Apprentice
    Hara's photo today omggg a serve

I am SHOOK at the elimination

me too
    In love with Vuicu Panzar The Best

RTVG Apprentice
    Katya got FCO
    Ilda eliminated.

Achievements

Now that was ridiculous.

Achievements

Red Riding Hood shoot next week. Kejsi has a meltdown there.

I dunno, I just miss those structured NTM-episodes this show used to have. I still ABSOLUTELY HATE how they make the girls just standing there looking dumb while other girls shoot. The drama should flow naturally and it is way more exciting to see like real challenges and not spend 1 hour on the shoot in such format and then panel for 1 hour as well.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718