Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bankable XVI ⚜ Face Off 8 ⚜ Couture

Achievements

⚜ JUDGING ⚜

Quote Originally Posted by Imaan
    ⚜ Adut ⚜ I'm more confused by the choice of this specific photo than the photo itself. Yeah it's odd, but it's hardly on the level I was hoping for. 8.0
    ⚜ Arlenis ⚜ The most confusing thing about this photo is how hard it is too see whats going on. I just think this wasn't your week. 6.5
    ⚜ Ataui ⚜ I don't know whats going on and that's absolutely great for this theme, I only wish we hadn't just seen almost this exact photo from you. 8.9
    ⚜ Duckie ⚜ I think I get what's going on here...but I'm still questioning it so I don't know if this was perfect, but you look amazing. 8.2
    ⚜ Hang ⚜ I'm torn because theres a lot I like about this photo but I really think you could have pushed it further. 8.7
    ⚜ Jeneil ⚜ I'm sorry, this just feels like you didn't really push the envelope at all. I'm less than impressed. 6.8
    ⚜ Jing ⚜ Yes, this is what I wanted from this theme. Something so ****ing weird I didn't know what the context was that caused the photo to be shot in the first place. 9.9
    ⚜ Kim ⚜ I don't really find myself questioning what's going on in this photo. I think this looks generally like a gimmicky editorial I've seen before. 7.9
    ⚜ Mi ⚜ For me you pretty much nailed it. This is confusing and silly and I love it. Do I wish it was a little less commercial? Sure. But overall I like your shot a lot. 9.4

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna
    Adut: 9.1
    Arlenis: 5.5
    Ataui: 9.0
    Duckie: 8.6
    Hang: 8.2
    Jeneil: 9.4
    Jing: 8.7
    Kim: 8.8
    Mi: 6.9

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen
    ⚜ Adut ⚜ This is almost on par with that one photo of Bello on ANTM, you know the one. I wish the shadows had been edited out to completely remove any sense of direction. 9.6
    ⚜ Arlenis ⚜ I don't know, there's nothing particularly questionable or grotesque about this photo. 7.5
    ⚜ Ataui ⚜ Now we know what Picasso would do if he was a photographer. 10
    ⚜ Duckie ⚜ I have no idea what the hell those uh things touching you are supposed to be, but they don't really propel this beauty shoot into bizarre territory. 8.0
    ⚜ Hang ⚜ You know what, this reminds me of the kind of assignment you'd find in a random.org eLouai game. 9.6
    ⚜ Jeneil ⚜ This is giving me "I forgot how to model but the end product still looks high fashion". 9.0
    ⚜ Jing ⚜ sounds like an elaborate excuse for vore but okay. 9.4
    ⚜ Kim ⚜ I think what really sells this photo is the fact that there are chairs in the background and you are deliberately not using them. It's almost like one of those memes about gays not knowing how to sit. 9.5
    ⚜ Mi ⚜ This is pretty aesthetically pleasing and I don't think the prop behind you or the asymmetrical pigtails give this shot the edge you think they do. 8.9

Achievements

⚜ CALL OUT ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Hang ⚜

$4580

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Duckie ⚜

$4309

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Jing ⚜

$4252

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Mi ⚜

$4539

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Adut ⚜

$3891

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Ataui ⚜

$3775

Which leaves Arlenis, Jeniel and Kim competing in the Face Off.

Achievements

⚜ FACE OFF ⚜

Random Acts of Modeling

One of Tyra's original concepts, random acts of modeling refers to times where you model while doing mundane, every day activities like washing clothes, shopping, eating, etc. This is a pretty open theme, but the models were told to make sure what we're seeing is them working it as hard as they can while doing something they'd do every day.

⚜ Arlenis ⚜

⚜ Jeniel ⚜

⚜ Kim ⚜

Please click here to vote.
    Post in the thread that you've voted after submitting your vote.
    No asking for votes or voting biased
    Voting will be open for ~24 hours
    Good Luck!

v~

"Do you feel held by him? Does he feel like home to you?"

Achievements

⚜ ELIMINATION ⚜

With the highest ranking...

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Arlenis ⚜

Which leaves Jeniel & Kim. The model continuing on is...
      Spoiler:  
    Jeniel ⚜ Kim

Both of you are continuing on in the competition! Between the site outage and the fact that you guys tied in the ranking I figured it was fitting to justy call it a draw. To compensate, next round will be a double elimination so step it up!

Achievements

⚜ PHOTOSHOOT ⚜

Emotional

The site going down like it did out of nowhere and then staying inaccessible for so long sent me through a whirlwind of emotions. For this weeks theme I want to use that as inspiration and have the models show us your ability to convey emotion in a photo. They were not specifically told they had to be upset, any emotion conveyed in a clear way without explanation is acceptable.

⚜ Adut ⚜

⚜ Arlenis ⚜

⚜ Ataui ⚜

⚜ Duckie ⚜

⚜ Hang ⚜

⚜ Jeneil ⚜

⚜ Jing ⚜

⚜ Kim ⚜

⚜ Mi ⚜

Good Luck!

h

Our youths were analogous, yet our lives are distinct - At Cafe 6
    If you don’t complete certain things now, you may never get the chance again - Island Etude

SURVIVOR WINNER RANKING
      Spoiler:  

Sandra 2 - Tina - Denise - Tom - Chris D - Danni - Rich - Sandra 1 - Todd - JT
    Kim - Natalie W - Earl - Tyson - Brian - Parv - Natalie A - Nick - Tony - Yul
    Aras - V -Jeremy -Adam -Wendell -Sarah -Mike -Sophie
    -Michele -Bob
    Fabio -Ethan -Jenna - Chris U - John -Ben
    -Amber -Rob

voted

Achievements

please vote if you're able to. there are not enough votes for me to even consider posting results at this point

Achievements

Voted
    NTM 2019 Favs

AtNTM: Valentina
    GNTM: Alicija
    GrNTM: Konstantina
    HNTM: Lenny
    MNTM: Misheel
    PNTM: Ania
    UNTM: Katerina C.

Achievements

Voting will close in 24 hours assuming the site is still working.

Achievements

⚜ JUDGING ⚜

Quote Originally Posted by Imaan
    Adut ⚜ I adore this shot of you. I really feel like you're truly pissed off. Well done. 9.0

Arlenis ⚜ Happy was really a hard emotion to pull off for this theme because it seems so easy, but I feel like this was a decent effort.

Ataui ⚜ I wish your hand wasn't covering so much of your face, but I'm also just not overly impressed with what's going on in this photo as a whole, but I can at least tell what you were going for. 7.7

Duckie ⚜ Clearly a dominant photo this way. I don't just see your frustration, I feel it. You've really given us something magical. 10

Hang ⚜ I cant quite tell if you're sad or bored here. I think your shot is one of the nicer ones aesthetically, but your emotion didn't shine through for me. 7.5

Jeneil ⚜ I think I kind of get what you were going for, but not being able to see your face in a theme about emotion really did you a bit of a disservice. Your body language isn't clear enough for me to truly understand exactly what your intended emotion was. 7.6

Jing ⚜ This is cute, quirky & straightforward. I really like that you went with an obvious presentation without going for a basic emotion everyone else would have gone for. 9.0

Kim ⚜ There's a soft solemness to this photo that I really appreciate. I think you look beautiful, I just wish you weren't so overshadowed by the setting. 8.6

Mi ⚜ This wasn't really doing it for me unfortunately. I get a vague sense of confusion and disgust, but overall it's just not strong enough. 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Rihanna
    Adut: 8.7
    Arlenis: 8.3
    Ataui: 8
    Duckie: 9.2
    Hang: 8.5
    Jeneil: 7.5
    Jing: 8
    Kim: 7.2
    Mi: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen
    Adut • You look like you were forced to pose for this campaign. It's not a graceful emotion, and it doesn't make for a compelling photo. 7
    Arlenis • There's something disturbingly commercial about this photo. Are you selling vacation trips? Are you selling Diva Cups? Who knows! 7.4
    Ataui • Your facial expression could easily belong in a stock photo, but no, the hand placement makes it resolutely editorial. 8
    Duckie • Fantastic. 10
    Hang • OOF that is what millennials call a mood. 10
    Jeniel • Ass is officially an emotion now! 7.8
    Jing • I wanna hate this shot, but it's fitting and the asymmetry in your face actually enhances it. 9
    Kim • You're really elevating what could've been a pretty cringey school project. 9.4
    Mi • Oh wow you look utterly disgusted in the most editorial way, I love it. 10

Last edited by eagle2ch; 10-06-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Achievements

⚜ CALL OUT ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Duckie ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Hang ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Jing ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Adut ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Arlenis ⚜

Spoiler:  
    ⚜ Kim ⚜

Which leaves Ataui, Jeniel and Mi competing in the Face Off.

Last edited by eagle2ch; 10-06-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Achievements

⚜ FACE OFF ⚜

Celebration

When the site returned the first time, and now hopefully for a final time, it was cause for celebration. For this weeks face off I wanted to see the models celebrating in some way you in their photos. Keep in mind that this will be a last hurrah for 2 members of the bottom 3.

⚜ Ataui ⚜

⚜ Jeniel ⚜

⚜ Mi ⚜

Good Luck!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast