Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Feeds Discussion 8/8 - 8/15

why would nicole vote out cliff over kat? doesnt she have a final 2 deal with him?

i assumed she would vote kat out 100% since her social game is dangerous af

Ugh I don’t want Kat to go tho

Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post
    why would nicole vote out cliff over kat? doesnt she have a final 2 deal with him?

i assumed she would vote kat out 100% since her social game is dangerous af
    If she votes out Cliff then she's stuck at the bottom of an alliance with Christie/Tommy/Sis/Nick and is basically only being dragged along because of Nick, while still isolating Jackson Holly and Michie.

I'm sorry guys I agree with Coco and I think it's probably in Nicole's best interests to keep Cliff.

Cliff considers Nicole a closer ally than Kat does. I'm pretty sure Kat has talked negative game about Nicole.

No matter who stays, I'm feeling like it's going to be Christie vs. Jackson next week so the remaining Cliff's Angels should be good????? Hoping.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

yeah either way, i can afford to lose cliff this week if it means that jackson and christie are still divided with jess/nicole/nick being in the middle.

tho nick is playing both sides way too hard. i wonder what hes gona do if he ends up winning hoh.

Oh Even though it's so overdue. I think it's time to stop watch Big Brother this season...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12