Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,657 to 1,664 of 1664

Thread: THE FACE ~ Winner is announced!

Naomi:

And we are back again! It is really unfortunate that RTVG officially decided to die at the end of this competition and we couldn't get much votes but Portfolio battle as well as the body of work is enough to name a winner. Before we announce the winning duo, I want to shortly praise and thank everyone who contributed to this game:

Ajak, I know I gave you a hard time but that's because I always thought you could do much better knowing that you had the biggest portfolio in the bunch and I must say after my (indirect) critique you came alive. Personally I think your last three submissions were marvelous and you gave other girls run for their money. I am sure Caroline is super proud of you as you represented that (weak-ass) team the best. Talking about Caroline, even though I was a bitch who was always criticizing your themes, I must say "Space in Between" was one of my favorite themes in this cycle and thanks for pushing the models thinking outside the box- just like be next likes it. You were a great, mentor and if there is a future for rtvg I would love to see you hosting a game!

Now moving to Amandine, uh girl, I can not stop talking about you, you were the star of this cycle and not (only) because you were in my team, or not only because you had the most memorable story in the game, but because you swept all of us off our feet! Let's start from the fact that every mentor wanted you in their team because of your distinctive, ugly-pretty look and Be Next editorials. Your portfolio is the strongest one without a doubt, you sometimes liked to go overboard with stories and ideas but I was always there to "filter" you out so to say, so it was a good match in the end.

And, last but not least, Lera! Another Elizavera Porodina girl in be next list, which by default means a success in this competition. As I said many times your story-telling is always outstanding but I kinda missed it in this cycle. Nevertheless you were an amazing competitor and besides my models, I was always looking forward to your submissions and you never disappointed! you totally deserve your spot in the final three and your mentor did a great job of course with you too. Talking about your mentor, Nicole, your themes were very well-thought and produced stellar results this season and thank you for that!

The Winner

Of

THE
    face

IS

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

A M A N D I N E R E N A R D

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

Even with this scarce amount o
    f votes, you devoured the competition and I couldn't have imagined any other winner
    for this cycle! This one is for the whole team Naomi! slay!

OOC: Ali,
    two wins in a row?! Congratulations, baby! You were really an example o
    f a great team work this cycle, helping your teammates and always coming up with new ideas, trying to take the lead and make the cooperation always work, I couldn't have asked for a better teammate! Amandine is just a perfect Be Next girl and I am happy she got the credit she deserved!l If there ever is a second cycle of the face, you surely will be invited as a mentor (while I will be just a story-teller and picture-poster).

for the other contestants and mentors and viewers, just thanks for contributing to this cycle!

Spoiler:  
    Congrats to the winner, you totally deserved to win!

I would like to thank the host for coming up with such creative and fresh format - BN is without a doubt one of the best games of the site and after trying (and failing) so many times I'm happy to finally make it to the end. Last but not least I'd like to thank my amazing mentor for believing me week after week & giving me the best advice possible. Our team had the least amounts of wins and at one point I felt like no one of us would make it to the end but I'm glad I did. I hope I made you proud <3

congrats to the winner!

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    I cant express how happy I am with this win!

Amandine is truly BN material and I am so glad I gave her justice by utilizing her best photos. But most importantly, I wanted to represent Team Naomi, so I made sure to deliver the best I can every week.

B*ta, you have been a good mentor and provided me with such good insight. I said it twice and I will say it again, we were an excellent duo and we knew exactly how to make it work.

This has been one of my favorites BN cycles for delivering one of the best storylines thnx to my girl chantalle/Kris. Not to mention, I was able to feel so much easiness playing because I am usually a trainwreck when it comes to playing BN for lacking good photos to use down the middle of the road, but Amandine was truly a star to play with for being so diverse and never lacking any good material to choose from.

Thank you all for making this game work. Thank you to the mentors and the players for making this crown possible. This has been truly one hell of a game and I am glad I came out victorious!

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293