Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother: Year One

Achievements

This next challenge is called "Before or After". You will be given a series of questions about the order in which events took place this season where the answer to each question will be either Before or After. As the results are revealed you will be paired up to answer each question. Whoever in the pair completed the challenge faster, or was closer to the TB answer, will answer the question. If they are correct their ranking will be used to select the 2 answering the next question and their opponent will be out of the challenge. When only 2 remain the winner of that round will be named the new Head of Household.

A few things to consider about this challenge: Anyone who fails to complete the challenge will still participate but will be considered to have a faster time with all incorrect answers and will thus be eliminated as soon as they are set to answer a question. Rhuba will also be in this challenge, but will always be considered to have a slower time and will be eliminated as soon as she faces off against someone who answered a question correctly. As the outgoing Head of Household, Ali will not compete in this challenge. Your ranking and TB must be included in your original PM or they will add to your total time. If you do not include a ranking 1 minute will be added to your time and your choices will be randomized.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

It's time to find out who our next Head of Household is.
    Free from the threat of eviction the HoH must name 2 nominees who will be in danger this week.

Spoiler:  
    Up first random.org has selected Aya & Tinashe.

1. Assuming the day this PM was sent was Day 106, was Farrah evicted BEFORE or AFTER Day 100?

Aya answered first with...
      Spoiler:  
    AFTER

That is incorrect, Aya is out of the challenge.
    Farrah was evicted BEFORE Day 100 on day 94.
    Tinashe has selected Neo & Rhuba to go next.

2. Did Maggie win her second HoH BEFORE or AFTER Autumn was expelled?

Neo answered first with...
      Spoiler:  
    BEFORE

That is incorrect, Neo is out of the challenge.
    Autumn was expelled at the fourth HoH challenge, Maggie did not win her second HoH until week 5.
    Rhuba has selected Onyx & Tinashe to answer next.

3. Did Jesse join the competition BEFORE or AFTER the first time Neo was nominated?

Onyx answered first with...
      Spoiler:  
    NOTHING

That is incorrect, Onyx is out of the challenge.
    Jesse joined the competition the round BEFORE Neo was nominated for the first time.
    As the only options Jesse & Rhuba must answer next.

4. Did Onyx win 2 PoV challenges in a row BEFORE or AFTER the first unanimous vote?

Jesse answered first with...
      Spoiler:  
    BEFORE

That is correct, Rhuba is out of the challenge.
    Onyx won the 3rd and 4th PoV challenges, the first unanimous vote was for Farrah.
    As the only options Jesse & Tinashe move on to the final question.

5. Was the PoV used on someone besides the person who won it BEFORE or AFTER Christine returned to the competition?

Jesse answered first with...
      Spoiler:  
    BEFORE

Onyx used the PoV on Connor 2 rounds BEFORE Christine returned.

Which means the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you are the Head of Household. You must now name 2 houseguests who will be up for eviction. Keep in mind that you, the 2 houseguests you've nominated and 3 people chosen at random will compete in the Power of Veto competition.

You have 24 hours to post your decision.

Jesse: What happens NOW? I'll tell YOU what happens NOW. Your SCUMBAG brother-in-law is finished. DONE. You UNDERSTAND? I will OWN him when this is over. EVERY cent he EARNS, EVERY cent his wife earns is MINE. ANY place he goes, ANYWHERE he turns I'm gonna be THERE, grabbing my share. He'll be scrubbing toilets in Tijuana for PENNIES, and I'll be standing OVER him to get MY CUT. Anyway, I am going to nominate Ali and Neo, I guess. Back to your scumbag brother-in-law, he'll SEE me when he wakes up in the morning, and when he crawls to sleep in whatever rat hole's left for him after I shred his house down, I WILL haunt his crusty ass forever UNTIL the day he sticks a gun up his mouth and pulls the trigger JUST to get me out of his head. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Achievements

The 6 competitors participating in this Power of Veto challenge are...

Spoiler:  

For this challenge I've hidden veto symbols in various rooms of the Big Brother house. You simply need to locate the veto symbols in images of the BB house, circle them using an image editing program, upload them and PM them back to me. Whoever manages to find the most symbols in the least amount of time will win this challenge and the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block.

Good Luck!
    You have ~48 hours.

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Blood Veto

One of the most powerful objects in Big Brother history. The Blood Veto holder can choose to enact their power at a single eviction ceremony, revealing the power and saving the nominee who has been voted out. Rather than being evicted, the person who is saved by the blood veto will instead earn immunity for the following round.

I mistakenly looked over the fact that this power was in someone's possession and that they may have wanted to use it. So...
      Spoiler:  

Hyun Ji|chaze has played this power on herself. Her eviction should have never taken place and has should have had immunity this entire round. Due to my mistake she did not compete in any challenges this round, but she was also unable to be nominated and cannot be evicted this week. She will take part in this rounds eviction vote.

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Care Package

This advantage is pretty simple challenge advantage. At any of the next 5 challenges if you would like an advantage you must simply tell me you are using your care package BEFORE OPENING THE CHALLENGE PM and you will receive an advantage in that challenge.

This power has been played by its owner...
      Spoiler:  

Neo|VanityEgo has been given an advantage in this Power of Veto challenge. She will only need to find 5/6 of the hidden veto symbols in order for her score to me marked 100% correct.

Achievements

Hyun Ji:

Achievements

The winner of this challenge will be given the Golden Power of Veto.
    With this power they may remove one of the nominees from the block, forcing the Head of Household to name a replacement,

Spoiler:  

Ali & Tinashe
    -THROW-

Spoiler:  

Jesse
    -5 MINUTES-

Spoiler:  

Neo
    -3 MINUTES-

Which leaves Aya & Onyx. The winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Aya|Will, congratulations! Please post in the thread if you are using the veto to save either Ali or Neo, or if you have decided not to use it. If you do use it Jesse must name Onyx, Rhuba or Tinashe as the replacement nominee.

Please post your decision in the thread within the next 24 hours.

Onyx
    -2 MIN, TB:35-

Aya
    -2 MIN, TB: 26-

Tiebreaker
    -23-

AYA| Oh my! I have decided.... Not to use the power of Veto.
    wnsm25

Achievements

It's time to vote. The 2 nominees will not vote. As Head of Household, Onyx is only allowed to vote in the event of a tie. Everyone else must vote for who between Ali|Vashhee & Neo|VanityEgo who they would like to see leave the competition. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

When the vote is revealed the houseguest with the most votes must grab her bags and exit the Big Borther: Year One house immediately.

by a vote of...
      Spoiler:  

3 - 2

Spoiler:  

Neo|VanityEgo, I'm sorry you have been evicted from the Big Brother: Year One house. I'm glad you got a second chance in the game, but unfortunately you were not able to make as much of it as you could have. Thank you so much for being a part of this competition. You are now the second member of our jury.

Achievements

You've made it to the actual top 7 now, it's time for a Math Square! Try to fill in the missing numbers. Use the numbers 1 through 9 to complete the equations. Each number is only used once. Each row is a math equation. Each column is a math equation. Remember that multiplication and division are performed before addition and subtraction. As the outgoing Head of Household, Jesse will not compete. Whoever manages to place the most numbers correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

It's time to find out who our next Head of Household is.
    Free from the threat of eviction the HoH must name 2 nominees who will be in danger this week.

Spoiler:  

Tinashe
    -THROW-

Spoiler:  

Rhuba
    -NA-

Spoiler:  

Aya
    -1/9-

Spoiler:  

Ali
    - 4 MINUTES-

Which leaves Hyun Ji & Onyx. Both took 3 minutes so it came down to the tiebreaker. The winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you are the Head of Household. You must now name 2 houseguests who will be up for eviction. Keep in mind that you, the 2 houseguests you've nominated and 3 people chosen at random will compete in the Power of Veto competition.

You have 24 hours to post your decision.

Onyx
    -TB: 45-

Hyun Ji
    -TB: 35-

Tiebreaker
    -28-

aya| Congrats! Please remember models stick together, so please don't nominate me!
    wnsm25

Achievements

Hyunji: I'm gonna put up Ali and uhhhh Onyx I guess.

Achievements

The 6 competitors participating in this Power of Veto challenge are...

Spoiler:  

This challenge will feature images containing numerous copies of your faces. For each image you must tell me how many faces appear, but you will only have 2 minutes from the time you open the PM to complete this challenge or you will be disqualified. As results are revealed, whoever is furthest from the correct answer will be eliminated from the challenge. Anyone who fails to complete the challenge entirely will not be included. Anyone who goes over time will be eliminated in the first round of the challenge. If there is a tie for furthest, no one will be eliminated. When only 2 remain or we are at the final image, whoever is closest to the correct answer at that point will win the Power of Veto.

Good Luck!
    You have ~48 hours.

Achievements

The winner of this challenge will be given the Golden Power of Veto.
    With this power they may remove one of the nominees from the block, forcing the Head of Household to name a replacement,

Spoiler:  

Aya
    -NA-

Spoiler:  

Ali - 111
    Hyun Ji - 120
    Jesse - 100
    Onyx - 105
    Tinashe - 65

Spoiler:  

Ali - 97
    Hyun Ji - 89
    Jesse - 90
    Onyx - 70

Spoiler:  

Ali - 133
    Hyun Ji - 98
    Jesse - 85

Spoiler:  

Hyun Ji - 78
    Jesse - 50

Which means the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Hyun Ji|chaze, congratulations! Please post in the thread if you are using the veto to save either Ali or Onyx, or if you have decided not to use it. If you do use it you must name Aya, Jesse, Rhuba or Tinashe as the replacement nominee.

Please post your decision in the thread within the next 24 hours.

Achievements

Hyun Ji: I'll use it on Ali. Tinashe will be his replacement. Sorry but good luck!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast