Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother: Year One

Achievements

Farrah and Neo

Achievements

The 6 competitors participating in this Power of Veto challenge are...

Spoiler:  

This challenge is a maze. In an image editing program
    draw a continuous line through the maze from one opening to the other using any color besides black without covering ANY of the original black pixels. If you fail to follow either of the bolded rules your challenge will be marked incorrect. Upload the completed maze and PM it back to me. Whoever manages to correctly complete the maze in the least amount of time will win this challenge and the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block.

Good Luck!
    You have ~48 hours.

Achievements

The winner of this challenge will be given the Golden Power of Veto.
    With this power they may remove one of the nominees from the block, forcing the Head of Household to name a replaceement,

Spoiler:  
    Farrah, Neo & Rebecca
    -THROW-
      Spoiler:  
    Jesse
    -10 MINUTES-

Which leaves Maggie & Tinashe. The winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Tinashe|Phoenix, congratulations! Please post in the thread if you have decided to remove Farrah or Neo from the block, or if you have decided not to use the veto. If you do use it to save on of the nominees Maggie must name a replacement.

Please post your decision in the thread within the next 24 hours.

Maggie
    -4 MINUTES-

Tinashe
    -2 MINUTES-

now are the glory days 🌙 Phoenix's Avatar

Achievements

this lag has been god-awful but i need to keep things moving, sry but i'm gonna respect these noms and keep them the same

Achievements

It's time to vote. The 2 nominees will not vote. As Head of Household, Onyx is only allowed to vote in the event of a tie. Everyone else must vote for who between Farrah|tinchowilly & Neo|VanityEgo who they would like to see leave the competition. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

I'm missing a couple votes still. Assuming the site is still up in 24 hours I will post elimination either way. :D

Achievements

When the vote is revealed the houseguest with the most votes must grab her bags and exit the Big Borther: Year One house immediately.

by a vote of...
      Spoiler:  

4 - 2

Spoiler:  

Neo|VanityEgo, I'm sorry you have been evicted from the Big Brother: Year One house. I can't say I know for sure what happened, mostly because it's been a minute since I was last able to update, but I'm certainly sad to see you go.

Achievements

For this challenge you will have a game with no time limit. Simply play as much as you'd like over the next 2 days, screenshot your best score, upload it and PM it back to me. The only stipulation is that I will only be accepting the first score sent to me by each player so make sure you feel as comfortable as possible with your score before submitting it. As the outgoing Head of Household Maggie is not eligible to compete. Whoever manages to get the highest score within the deadline will win this challenge and become the new Head of Household.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

It's time to find out who our next Head of Household is.
    Free from the threat of eviction the HoH must name 2 nominees who will be in danger this week.

Spoiler:  

Christine, Farrah & Rebecca
    -DNS-

Spoiler:  

Jesse & Tinashe
    -THROW-

Which leaves Aya & Onyx. The new Head of Household is...
      Spoiler:  

Aya | Will & Onyx | Rob

TWIST!

Congratulations, you are the new Co-Heads of Household. You must now each name 1 houseguest who will be up for eviction. You may not nominate each-other. Keep in mind that you, the 2 houseguests you've nominated and 3 people chosen at random will compete in the Power of Veto competition. Your nominations are first come first served.

You have 24 hours to post your decision.

Aya
    -617-

Onyx
    -3392-

Achievements

I'll be putting up Rebecca, xoxo

ava: I will nominate... Farrah.
    wnsm25

Achievements

The 6 competitors participating in this Power of Veto challenge are...

Spoiler:  

This challenge will test your social standings in the competition. For this challenge you will each have a bucket and 5 gallons of water. You will simply need to pour all of your water into your fellow competitors buckets. You may distribute your water any way you'd wish, including giving it to yourself, but you must give it out in 1 gallon increments. Each bucket can only hold exactly 6 gallons of water before overflowing. If you fail to give any water out it will end up in your own bucket (unless you fail to respond to the challenge at all, in which case you will be disqualified). If you give out too much water, you will be disqualified from winning the challenge and none of the water you give out will be counted. The person with the most water in their bucket without overflowing will win this challenge and the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good Luck!
    You have ~48 hours.

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Aya, Farrah, Onyx, Rebecca & Tinashe
    -DQ-

Which means the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Maggie|betinez, congratulations. Please post in the thread if you are using the veto on either Farrah or Rebecca, or if you have decided to use it. If you do use it, the HoH that nominated the player you remove will be required to name a replacement nominee.

You have 24 hours.

Achievements

not using it ghels

aya| Ugh, I was busy and just forgot all about it! Sorry!
    wnsm25

Achievements

It's time to vote. The 2 nominees will not vote. As Head of Household, Aya will not vote & Onyx is only allowed to vote in the event of a tie. Everyone else must vote for who between Farrah|tinchowilly & Rebecca | Rikku who they would like to see leave the competition. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

When the vote is revealed the houseguest with the most votes must grab her bags and exit the Big Borther: Year One house immediately.

by a vote of...
      Spoiler:  

2 - 2

WE HAVE A TIE!

As the HoH who scored higher in the HoH challenge, Onyx was asked to break the tie. She chose to evict...

Spoiler:  

Rebecca|Rikku, I'm sorry you have been evicted from the Big Brother: Year One house. I absolutely feel like the site outages effected your performance this round and I am very sad to see you come so far and leave us now. Thank you for being a part of this season.

Achievements

For this challenge you will need to complete a jigsaw puzzle as quickly as possible. Simply head to the site provided in the link in your PM, complete the puzzle, screenshot it, upload it and PM it back to me. Whoever does this correctly in the least amount of time will become the new Head of Household. As always, your time beings when you open the PM and ends when you send your reply. As outgoing Heads of Household, Aya and Onyx will not compete in this challenge.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast