Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother: Year One

Achievements

---------------------------------------------

There are two people here that I'm pretty sure have never talked to me, and don't appear all that interested in asking me to spare them. Let me tell you right now, people. If you were in The Hunger Games, the hills would have EATEN. YOU. ALIVE.

I flipped a coin and it came up Rebecca, so sorry gal, but it's your turn on the block, and since Naomi's busy striking she can just stay right the hell there. xoxo

Achievements

It's time to vote. The 2 nominees will not vote. As Head of Household, Onyx is only allowed to vote in the event of a tie. Everyone else must vote for who between Naomi|jjohns6095 & Rebecca|Rikku who they would like to see leave the competition. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

When the vote is revealed the houseguest with the most votes must grab her bags and exit the Big Borther: Year One house immediately.

by a vote of...
      Spoiler:  

6 - 1

Spoiler:  

Noami|jjohns6095, I'm sorry you have been evicted from the Big Brother: Year One house. This elimination seems super random at this point, but I really have no idea what the dynamics of this cast are.

Achievements

Our next Head of Household challenge is called "Bauns". For this challenge you will have a flash game, Bauns, with no time limit. Simply play as much or as little as you want and when you have a score you feel comfortable with screenshot it, upload it and PM it back to me. Due to the nature of this challenge I will only accept each contestants first valid submission (any submission that includes a screenshot with a visible score) and I will be holding to a hard deadline, meaning I will not accept any challenges after this time Monday. The person who submits the highest score within the next 2 days will win this challenge and become the new Head of Household.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

DING DONG!

Spoiler:  

Please welcome back Christine|1331nj and our fist 2 new additions Farrah|tinchowilly & Jesse|chiko!

As her returnee reward, Christine will also have immunity this round.

I'm excited to see what kind of turn this takes the game in.

Unfortunately, I do have an announcement before we go any further...
      Spoiler:  

Due to a lack of participation Autumn has been expelled from the competition and stripped of her OG advantage. OOC: Remco I don't know what happened to you but I hope you're okay and I hope we see you again soon. This does not mean you won't be allowed to rejoin the competition at a future point, but you will not have an advantage and you may not return as Autumn.

Achievements

It's time to find out who our next Head of Household is.
    Free from the threat of eviction the HoH must name 2 nominees who will be in danger this week.

Spoiler:  

Connor
    -STRIKE-

Spoiler:  

Bello & Neo
    -THROW-

Spoiler:  

Rebecca
    -4,074-

Spoiler:  

Aya
    -4,854-

Spoiler:  

Tinashe
    -7,600-

Spoiler:  

Christine
    -10,630-

Spoiler:  

Farrah
    -12,624-

Which leaves Maggie & Onyx. The new Head of Household is...

Spoiler:  

Jesse | Chiko

Congratulations, you are the new Head of Household. You must now name 2 houseguests who will be up for eviction. You may not nominate Christine. Keep in mind that you, the 2 houseguests you've nominated and 3 people chosen at random will compete in the Power of Veto competition.

You have 24 hours to post your decision.

Maggie
    -22,216-

Jesse
    -92,840-

Achievements

I'm back @ Neo.

Spoiler:  

Aya| Damn! What a score!
    wnsm25

Spoiler:  
    The nominees are Farrah and Connor

Achievements

Week 4 Power of Veto

The 6 competitors participating in this Power of Veto challenge are...

Spoiler:  

This challenge is a jigsaw puzzle. Simply complete the puzzle, screenshot it, upload it an PM it back to me. As usual, your time begins when you open the PM and ends when you send your reply. Whoever manages to complete this correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge and the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block.

Good Luck!
    You have ~48 hours.

Achievements

The winner of this challenge will be given the Golden Power of Veto.
    With this power they may remove one of the nominees from the block, forcing the Head of Household to name a replaceement,

Spoiler:  
    Connor
    -STRIKE-

Due to a lack of participation Connor has been expelled from the competition and stripped of her OG advantage. OOC: I really did not want to have to remove anyone else from the competition, but missing 3 challenges in a row clearly shows a lack of dedication I cannot overlook. Sadly your time ends for now, but like with all of the others you may return at some point as someone besides Connor.

Spoiler:  
    Bello
    -THROW-
      Spoiler:  
    Farrah
    -8 MINUTES-
      Spoiler:  
    Maggie
    -7 MINUTES-
      Spoiler:  
    Neo
    -5 MINUTES-

Which means the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Jesse|Chiko, congratulations! Since one of your nominees was expelled, you must name a replacement nominee. As the veto holder you also have the right to replace Farrah if you wish. You may not nominate Christine. All of the cards are in your hands, play them wisely.

Please post your decision in the thread within the next 24 hours.

Jesse
    -4 MINUTES-

Spoiler:  
    Not using the Veto. Sorry Farrah. To replace Connor, I unfortunately have to go with the person I have least communication with, and that is Bello.

Achievements

It's time to vote. The 2 nominees will not vote. As Head of Household, Jesse is only allowed to vote in the event of a tie. Everyone else must vote for who between Bello|VULpicks. & Farrah|tinchowilly who they would like to see leave the competition. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

When the vote is revealed the houseguest with the most votes must grab her bags and exit the Big Borther: Year One house immediately.

by a vote of...
      Spoiler:  

4 - 3

Spoiler:  

Bello|VULpicks., I'm sorry you have been evicted from the Big Brother: Year One house. I'm completely shocked to see you going out so soon, hopefully this happened for a reason and we'll see you back in the future stronger than ever.

Achievements

This challenge is called "ABC" and here's how it works. You'll be given a grid you must fill with the letters A, B, & C, with 10 blank spaces left over. Each row and column requires exactly one A, B and C (and two blank squares). The clues around the edge tell you which letter appears closest to that edge in the given row or column. Use an image editing program to complete this puzzle. When complete each letter will appear 5 times with 10 spaces left over. Upload the completed puzzle and PM it back to me. As always your time begins when you open the PM and ends when you send your reply. Whoever manages to correctly place the most letters and spaces in the least amount of time will win this challenge and become the new Head of Household.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

It's time to find out who our first Head of Household of the season is.
    Free from the threat of eviction the HoH must name 2 nominees who will be in danger this week.

Spoiler:  

Christine
    -STRIKE-

Spoiler:  

Farrah
    -THROW-

Spoiler:  

Aya
    -3/15-

Spoiler:  

Neo
    -4/15-

Spoiler:  

Rebecca & Tinashe
    -6/15-

Which leaves Maggie & Onyx. Both took 7 minutes so it came down to a tiebreaker.

The new Head of Household is...

Spoiler:  

Maggie | betinez

Congratulations, you are the Head of Household. You must now name 2 houseguests who will be up for eviction.
    Keep in mind that you, the 2 houseguests you've nominated and 3 people chosen at random will compete in the Power of Veto competition.

You have 24 hours to post your decision.

Onyx
    -NO TB-

Maggie
    -TB : 91-

Tiebreaker
    -49-

ANSWER
      Spoiler:  

Achievements

Onyx: ​"Remembering that tiebreakers exist" is the new "falling down a hill."

Achievements

Christine : I didnt meant to get a strike! I just did the challenge and after I came back I saw the result been posted. Jeff, please confirm my challenge score.

Spoiler:  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast