Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Big Brother: Year One

Achievements

Part 1

Spoiler:  

Ali
    -10/16-

Which leaves Jesse & Tinashe. The winner of Part 1 is...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you are the winner of this challenge. You will skip part 2 and automatically advance to part 3 where you will face off against the winner of part to to determine who will be the final Head of Household of the season.

Jesse
    -6 MINUTES-

Tinashe
    -3 MINUTES-

Achievements

Part 2

For the next part of the final HoH challenge Ali & Jesse will be given a series of images, each with 2 houseguests faces fused together. For each image you must tell me which 2 houseguests you think appear. The person who guesses the most correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge and advance to the final challenge of the season.

Part 3

For the final Head of Household challenge of the season some of the jurors answered a series of questions. For each question you will be given 2 options. For each correct option you select you will gain a point. Whoever between the 2 competing in this challenge scores the most points will become the final HoH of the season.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

Part 2

Spoiler:  

Ali
    -4/16-

Which means the winner of Part 2 is...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations, you are the winner of this challenge.You are headed to part 3 where you will face off against Tinashe to determine who will be the final Head of Household of the season. I'm sorry Ali, but that means you are nominated and your fate will be decided by the winner of the net challenge.

Jesse
    -16/16-

Achievements

Part 3

1. When asked "Who do you think played the strongest game this season besides the final 3?" did Neo say Herself or No One?

The correct answer was...
      Spoiler:  
    NO ONE

Jesse - 0
    Tinashe - 0

2. When asked "Who do you think made the most interesting game move?" did Rhuba say Jesse or Hyun Ji?

Spoiler:  
    HYUN JI

Jesse - 1
    Tinashe - 1

3. When asked "Whose eviction surprised you the most?" did Hyun Ji say Herself or Onyx?

Spoiler:  
    ONYX

Jesse - 2
    Tinashe - 2

4. When asked "Which of the jurors should have been evicted much earlier?" did Aya say Rhuba or Farrah?

Spoiler:  
    RHUBA

Jesse - 2
    Tinashe - 3

5. When asked "Who were you rooting for this season?" did Neo say Herself or Rhuba?

Spoiler:  
    HERSELF

Jesse - 3
    Tinashe - 4

6. When asked "Who was the most disappointing this season?" did Rhuba say Farrah or Maggie?

Spoiler:  
    MAGGIE

Jesse - 4
    Tinashe - 5

7. When asked "Who did you trust the most while you were competing?" did Hyun Ji say Herself or No One?

Spoiler:  
    NO ONE

Jesse - 5
    Tinashe - 6

8. When asked "Who were you surprised didn't make it further?" did Aya say Maggie or Onyx?

Spoiler:  
    MAGGIE

Jesse - 5
    Tinashe - 7

Which means the winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Tinashe|Phoenix, congratulations. You must now decide who between Ali|Vashhee & Jesse|chiko will be eliminated and who will join you in the finale to face the jury who will decide the winner of this competition.

You have 24 hours to send me your vote via PM.
    Good Luck!

Achievements

When the vote is revealed the houseguest with the most votes must grab her bags and exit the Big Borther: Year One house immediately.

by a vote of...
      Spoiler:  

1 - 0

Spoiler:  

Ali|Vashhee, I'm sorry you have been evicted from the Big Brother: Year One house. You played a great game but in the end it seemed like things that shouldn't be getting to you got to you. I'd be curious to hear your reasoning for putting so little effort in this final round, but I feel like I already know the answer and if I'm right I'm quite conflicted about it. Still, you managed to make this game better than what it was without you and I truly believe you were one of the best competitors of the season. You are now the final member of our jury.

Achievements

-Opening Statements-

Quote Originally Posted by Chiko
    DING DONG!

SURPRISE! I can finally say this: I am actually a mole for production!

Throughout the season, I was instructed by the host to do the following missions:
    Get into the final 2 without ever been nominated until final 3
    Win specifically 2 HOH and 2 POV (The number has to be precise)
    Correctly use a secret power

All done! My final task is to lose the game by a unanimous vote, and then I'll win the Mole Grand Prize of $150.

So, if you don't want to see me win this grand prize, just vote for me to win the game. That's science, k thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix

First off, I want to give a big thank you to Ho for providing us with yet another fabulous game to play on here; you are such a committed and talented host, and you really help each and every one of your players cultivate a fun, intense, and competitive environment, even if it's just at least to some degree. I'd also like to thank both the jurors and pre-jurors in this particular ORG for your contributions to it, especially towards the endgame. This experience certainly wouldn't be the same without any of y'all's presence here, either.

My journey throughout Big Brother: Year One was no fantastic feat by any means, but I got all the way here to the final two due to a mixture of my typically honest approach, and a number of calculated moves to keep myself in a stable position throughout. I'll bullet-point them as well as any other information regarding my strategy to be organized and concise.

• For the most part, I deliberately underperformed in or flat-out threw challenges if I didn't think it necessary to win them. The former was especially true during the pre-jury phase, with there being a single exception in Round 5 when I won the Power of Veto. The round before, I was in the middle of moving to a new house, so I had to do Round 4's POV and both Round 5's challenges in advance; I didn't bother trying with the HOH, but I did put in my best effort with the POVs in the event I was nominated.
    • Speaking of Round 4, I gained an ally in Jesse | Chiko when he entered the game and immediately became HOH. Being granted safety upon reaching out to him, we decided to stick together and keep in contact with one another as we progressed further in, helping each other make certain decisions at times along the way. I played a part in the nominations he chose for his first reign to ensure it went smoothly and he'd be in a secure spot going forward, and also assisted him in picking who to evict after the F4 Veto.
    • In Round 8, I would pick up a few more official allies in Onyx | Rob (who I had a deal with prior since Round 3), Rhuba | eagle2ch, and Ali | Vashhee, creating an unofficially fierce fivesome with them and Jesse. Ali would become another person I consistently communicated with and provided advice to, helping both him and my group by winning the Round 9 Veto to take Rhuba off the block, as well as stepping up to be a pawn when he needed one for his Round 13 HOH.
    • Becoming too complacent in Round 11, I found myself the target of a backdoor plan by Hyun Ji | chaze...to rectify this, I immediately went and hustled votes from my three allies to ensure it would not fall through, pleading my case to Ali in particular so I had the majority. This would unfortunately result in losing my other ally who was on the block with me, Onyx, but this showed the strength of my social game despite being put up for my status as a perceived threat. I didn't even receive a single vote against me then, nor in the round I was a pawn in.
    • I then clinched the most pivotal competition wins for myself in the F4 and F3 HOHs, and here I am now.

Despite having a disastrous reign in the Top 6, and despite not having a flashy resume or an exciting story arc to watch unfold, I still managed to earn my spot here by picking and choosing my battles when it came to the challenges. And, when I needed to win them, my performances made me a valuable asset to the people I had by my side, as did my trustworthiness and foresight. Regarding my representative in Tinashe, her showing here is the antithesis to how she fared in Reality Bites 22--there, she was more reckless with her display of challenge strength, and she branched out too much to the point she had to prioritize some allies over others when she had power, eventually being taken out for it. I definitely improved since then, both as a player and as a person, and so it would be all the more satisfying to have your approval and earn this win as her.

Thank you guys so much once again, and best of luck to Chiko! <3

Achievements

The time has come to announce who the jury has decided will win Big Brother: Year One.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchowilly
    I haven't kept in touch with the site recently, unfortunately, so I have to go with the person I actually remember talking to in this game. Therfore, congratulations, Tinashe!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo
    Tinashe

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    Congrats to Tinashe on not being Jesse. Good luck so much girl, get that win!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Eh. Tinashe I guess??

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaze
    Tinashe :D

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle2ch
    Tinashe you flew under the radar but knew just the time to shine. You played a great game!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee
    This is a stellar F2. Congrats to you both.

Chiko, it was a pleasure meeting you in this game. I remember I initially attempted to nominate you and you were so understanding. You weren't upset or angry at all and we became great allies. It's also been a pleasure being your ally in this game. I regret rejecting you for Dilemma 5 as you seem like a sweet, easygoing, engaged and competent newbie. I'm so proud of you.

With that said, my vote is for Phoenix to win. Phoenix, you're just an SS-tier person. You were so welcoming to me coming in late to the game. The last time I was in that situation in a game years ago, I wasn't welcomed at all. Despite regrettable drama occurring during this game which did distress me, you've been an ear for me and a very supportive friend. Combine that with the fact that you played an impressive game... it wouldn't make sense for me not to repay the commitment and effort you've put into me since I entered this game with my vote.

Which means...
      Spoiler:  
    by a unanimous vote...
      Spoiler:  
    The winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Tinashe|Phoenix, congrats you are the winner of Big Brother: Year One and the $100 prize!
    You played n amazing game over the past 6 months and I'm not surprised at all to see you come out on top. I love you and I'm so happy for you.

Jesse|Chiko, as both a late addition to the game and a newbie to the forum you were at a disadvantage every step of the way. You overcame that in one of the most impressive displays I've seen in a long time. You are an amazing competitor and a wonderful addition to this community.

This game was a bit of a mess for many reasons, but it certainly had some high points I really enjoyed so thank you all for making it what it was and continuing to support me as a host.

Achievements

Congrats! <3

#WeTrustX1

Can't believe I won the Mole Grand Prize of $150.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011