Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Reality Bites 26

Achievements

This is my 20,000th post and I really feel like it should be something meaningful so I guess at this point I will share just a couple of my thoughts on the past 7 years and if this doesn't feel like the right place to leave it I can always move it. When I joined this site in September of 2011 I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into. I had discovered a deep love of competition reality shows just a few years prior and really needed an outlet for the creative and competitive parts of my brain. Little did I know I was going to be part of an amazing adventure making so many friends and doing so much to contribute to a community like this. Never in my life have I felt more like a part of something. There are people here who understand me better than people I know in my real life and true friends I will always hold in my heart.

Things may be going downhill now but I will always know that no matter what happens to this site I have lifelong friends and so many great memories. The joy this site has brought me is like nothing else I could even begin to compare it to and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you so much to everyone who has been a part of my journey, and I truly hope that I have had some positive impact on yours.

I love you all.

Last edited by eagle2ch; 10-29-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Achievements

-Recap-
      Spoiler:  

Khrystyana|Phoenix & Michael|Nyan are nominated for elimination. Please vote for the person you would like to see leave the competition. The competitor with the most will be eliminated. The nominees may not vote. As the the MVP, My Nanh will only vote in the event of a tie.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    2-1
      Spoiler:  

Michael|Nyan, I'm sorry you have been eliminated from the competition. For someone whose had such big highs and lows in this game I really expected you to make it all the way to the end. Sadly you didn't quite get there. You are now the fifth member of our jury.

Achievements

This rounds theme is...
      Spoiler:  

It's the end of double trouble, meaning this round and next will feature different challenges for the MVP & SAVE. This rounds MVP challenge is "Before or After". The top 5 will need to answer questions about the order in which events transpired this season. Normally this challenge would feature one on one face offs, but with so few competitors left this will instead be done majority rules style. As each answer is revealed, if any one person answers incorrectly they will be eliminated from the challenge. If multiple people answer incorrectly OR no one answers incorrectly, time will be used to determine who is eliminated that round. If there is a time tie, the tiebreaker will be used to determine who is eliminated. The last competitor standing will be the winner of this challenge.

Good Luck!
    You have 48 hours.

Achievements

RESULTS

Spoiler:  
    1. Was the first double elimination BEFORE or AFTER the first time Pampita was nominated?

Beauty - BEFORE
    Kelly - BEFORE
    Khrystyana - BEFORE
    My Nhan - BEFORE
    Oliver - THROW

BEFORE was correct.
      Spoiler:  
    2. Did Esmee & Sharon enter the competition BEFORE or AFTER someone used the SAVE on Devin for the first time?

Beauty - AFTER
    Kelly - AFTER
    Khrystyana - AFTER
    My Nhan - AFTER

AFTER was correct. My Nhan took the longest and lost the tiebreaker against Kelly.
      Spoiler:  
    3. Was Shonee MVP for the first time BEFORE of AFTER she won her first SAVE challenge?

Beauty - BEFORE
    Kelly - AFTER
    Khrystyana - BEFORE

BEFORE was correct.
      Spoiler:  
    4. Was Minhee expelled BEFORE or AFTER the ANTM themed round?

Beauty - BEFORE
    Khrystyana - BEFORE

BEFORE was correct.

It all came down to the tiebreaker. The winner is...
      Spoiler:  

Beauty|Phoenix, congratulations! Please name the 2 competitors you wish to nominated for elimination here in the thread. You may nominate anyone in the competition.

Beauty
    -TB: 10-

Khrystyana
    -TB: 13-

Tiebreaker
    -10-

now are the glory days 🌙 Phoenix's Avatar

Achievements

Another FCO! That's just how I roll.

(Khrystyana in the background: SLAY, BEAUTY! SLAY! )

And with that, I'm gonna have to nominate .Kelly. and My Nhan this time.

Thank you, next~

Achievements

For this rounds SAVE challenge
    you will have images containing numerous copies of your fellow competitors faces and only 2 minutes from the time you open the PM to guess how many copies are contained in each image. As the results are revealed, the person furthest from the correct answer will be eliminated from the challenge each round. In the event of a tie, no one will be eliminated. Anyone who throws, fails to complete the challenge or takes longer than 2 minutes will be disqualified and not participate at all. When only 2 remain or we've reached the final round, whoever has the closest answer at that point will win the challenge. For those with multiple characters the tiebreaker will be used to determine which is eliminated first.

Tiebreaker - How far off total will all 3 of you be on all 5 photos combined?

Please send a TB for each character you are playing as.
    This can be sent in a separate PM and will not add to your time.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

RESULTS

Spoiler:  
    Kelly & My Nhan
    -DNS-

Beauty - 59
    Khrystyana - 59
    Oliver - 60

The correct answer was...
      Spoiler:  
    60!

Khrystyana is out of the challenge.

Beauty - 95
    Oliver - 84

The correct answer was...
      Spoiler:  
    95!

Oliver is out of the challenge, which means...
      Spoiler:  

Beauty|Phoenix, congratulations! Please post here or in the thread if you have decided to use the SAVE on either Kelly or My Nhan, or if you have decided not to use it. If you do remove one of the nominees, you must also name either Khrystyana or Oliver as a replacement nominee.

Last edited by eagle2ch; 11-10-2019 at 09:36 PM.

now are the glory days 🌙 Phoenix's Avatar

Achievements

The hits just keep on coming, huh?

I'm going to use the save on My Nhan and replace her with Oliver. In hindsight, I don't know if this was the wisest way to go about my reign, but the show must go on. I'm really sorry.

Good luck, you guys.

- - -

Eek.

Achievements

Hm:/

Achievements

-Recap-
      Spoiler:  

Kelly|Rob & Oliver|Nyan are nominated for elimination. Please vote for the person you would like to see leave the competition. The competitor with the most will be eliminated. The nominees may not vote. As the the MVP, Beauty will only vote in the event of a tie.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

By a vote of...
      Spoiler:  
    2-0
      Spoiler:  

Oliver|Nyan, I'm sorry you have been eliminated from the competition. I'm completely shocked because honestly there wasn't a doubt oin my mind that you'd make it to the top 3. I guess the others had different ideas, but you were absolutely one of the stars of the season and wold have made a great winner. You are now the sixth member of our jury.

Achievements

This is the last round of the competition before the finale, where 3 of you will have the chance to plead your case to the jury. This round you will compete in both challenges at once. The winner of the MVP challenge will gain immunity and an automatic spot in the final 3. The winner of the SAVE will have the power to eliminate someone on the spot. Anyone who fails to win a challenge will automatically be nominated for elimination.

This challenge is a cross word puzzle. Using the clues provided fill in the image so that each letter of the answer fits in its own box. Complete this in an editing program, upload it and PM it back to me as quickly as you can. The person who completes this correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge and move on to the finale.

For this challenge you will have images of your fellow competitors faces fused together. For each image you must simply tell me which 2 people are fused. The person who guesses the most competitors correctly in the least amount of time will win this challenge and the power to eliminate one of the nominees.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours for both challenges.

Achievements

LOL I’m kinda annoyed but all is good. Congrats on getting both of my votes, Rob! Actually, can I vote for neither of you?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213