Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dilemma V ◇ Round 7

Achievements

Jessica : Sowwy, I asked for extwension. <3 you Gwilly.

Spoiler:  

I might as well repost to this page to increase the likelihood that it's seen. Sorry again if this was not clear.

I'd like to correct a misunderstanding about the Safari Power Event.

You do not need to assign each player to their animal. You only need to send me the names of 19 animals.

I'm still missing more than half of the submissions so I am giving you +12h for the challenge, rankings and
    the Power Event. In the future, I will start giving penalties (e.g. -1 to Grid Score) to latecomers who do not
    ask for an extension even if I grant extra time. I don't want the game to be too slow.

DEADLINE COUNTDOWN.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Achievements

now are the glory days 🌙 Phoenix's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Runic View Post

now i don't know about y'all, but some of these people just have a certain... DARK energy that I don't really like! idk what it is, but I just have a certain gut instinct about these things! stay away from them, they'll definitely live up to the role of villains this season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xymandopex View Post

I aint afraid to **** any of you all the way up. Even that *looks at Rachel* little hoe over there

i don't like bullies i'm just a girl who needs her own bathroom LEAVE ME ALONE NICOLE SCHERZINGER

The winner of the first Power Event, Safari, has been determined.

They will be messaged in private. Please expect up to 30 minutes to receive the PM.

If you do not receive a PM, this means you are not the winner~

The Grid Master of Round 1 is...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Perlla, congratulations!

You have the best Grid Score this round. This means you had the best combined total of Social Score
    and Challenge Score.

You have absolute safety this round, but you are obligated to make a decision before voting commences.

You must grant voting immunity to some of the other players on the hexagon grid. This means:

◇ These players cannot receive votes. They cannot be voted into the Dilemma.
    ◇ These players are not eligible to be put in Danger unless there is not enough non-immune players.
    ◇ However, these players are still eligible to use an Add on themselves or have an Add used on them.

You have a variety of options to choose from:

Option 1 ◇ Adjacent

Option 2 ◇ Column & Downward Diagonal

Option 3 ◇ Column & Upward Diagonal

Option 4 ◇ Both Diagonal Axis

Essentially, you must choose to either grant voting immunity to either: the hexagon cluster that is
    immediately adjacent to your position; or to two of the three directional axis of your hexagon.

This forces players to grant voting immunity to a significant number of players no matter what their
    position on the grid is.

When there is less remaining players on this grid, Grid Masters will only be presented with the
    option to grant voting immunity to one of their three directional axis. Clear diagrams will be
    presented to players at all times to minimize confusion.

You are encouraged to discuss your options with other players and other players are encouraged to
    communicate with you.

You are obligated to choose one of these options. If you fail to do this you will not lose your position
    as Grid Master or be replaced, however, you will receive a significant penalty for the following round
    (depending on the round type). In this circumstance, no voting immunity is granted to anyone.

Here is the current grid for players' reference:

You have 24h to choose one of these options. Extensions will not be granted for this decision.

You are posting your decision publicly in the thread.

Nicole: Well I can't be granted safety no matter what Perlla chooses

Ditto

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by betinez View Post

Achievements

G I A G U N N |
    Okay, Perlla, there's a 3 out of 4 chance of you not f*cking up your decision-- don't disappoint me!

Achievements

Option 2 sounds to be the best game move for perinha.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

i wish i could post in character but i can't ruin perlla's lazy roleplaying

so i'll just say ooc that i'm granting immunity to my fellow adjacent hoes

much love to all of u!

Perlla is the Grid Master of Round 1.

She had four options and chose:
    Option 1 ◇ Adjacent

If your avatar is colored pale red then you have voting immunity for this round. Of the remaining
    players, three of them will be voted into the Dilemma.

Every player will now vote for two other players to enter the Dilemma.

As proven in previous seasons, being in the Dilemma isn't necessarily a bad thing and could be
    an opportunity to attain true immunity for next round... if you can trust the others. The
    Addpocalypse twist is also something to factor in. It's time to strategize with your fellow players.

This is due in 24h. Individual extensions will not be granted. I will not post early.

If I am missing 50%+ of the votes, there will mass extension. If you fail to vote, you will receive
    a strike.

Achievements

Lluvy: The animal I'm usually compared to is a mackerel. You know, when I was freshly hatched, I used to love drifting through the deep places... dreamy fields of kelp. Eating plankton. You know, #JustFishgirlThings. The tide rose and sank with me, and I clung to the heaving bosom of my dark mother, the Sea. I miss her sometimes still—that's why they made that documentary about my life, The Shape of Water.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Oh congrats on being the GinaMarie of this round, Perlla!

Voting is due in just under 3h (exactly 24h after the PM was sent). After that, results are final.

Very soon after, I will then post which three players have been voted into the Dilemma.

I would like to remind the players that Add play is first-come-first-serve to the first three players
    to post after voting results. Players will be reminded in the post on what and who is involved in a
    valid Add power usage.

The three players that have been voted into the Dilemma are...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Kyungran, Lauren and Stephenie.

The three of you received the most votes and will be entering the Dilemma.

All 19 players have an Add power.

◇ Perlla ◇
    As you are the current Grid Master, you cannot play your Add, nor can anyone use an Add on you.

◇ Kyungran, Lauren and Stephenie ◇
    As you have been voted into the Dilemma, you can choose to play your Add on anyone except:
    ◇ Perlla

◇ Everyone else ◇
    You may choose to use your Add on yourself only.

Add usage is first-come-first-serve and Adds can now be played. You have 24h. Please try
    to be prompt with this. If I feel like this twist is slowing the game down too much I will limit
    the time window for Adds to be played.

If you wish to use your add, please post that you wish to do so and you must include the
    power image above for it to be valid.
    You cannot change your mind once you have posted.

If you have any questions, please ask me.

You will have 24h to choose either ally or betray. You may request an extension. You
    must request an extension in the first 12h. An extension cannot be longer than an extra 24h.

If an Add is played, the deadline will be extended and I will send a new private message as soon
    as possible.

More details will be provided in the private message.

The results of the Dilemma are...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Stephenie has chosen ally, but Kyungran and Lauren have chosen betray.

Congratulations, Kyungran and Lauren! You will remain in the game. You both got real lucky in my
    honest opinion, I hope you make the most of this second chance. If you throw or miss the deadline
    and end up in a Dilemma again, I can't promise you'll be this lucky twice.

I am sorry Stephenie, you are eliminated from Dilemma V. You will have two votes in the finale.

When I saw your decision, Rob, I was screaming at my computer: "WHAT?! NO! ROB CHANGE YOUR MIND." Your Grid Score was the best
    out of the three of you as well as Naz and Coco who were both close to entering the Dilemma. While you received a lot of votes and your
    social ranking was not the best, you would've survived this Dilemma had it been an all-betray situation and I imagine you could've made a
    comeback. I'm shocked and disappointed by this result. As I told you, I was interested to see how you'd fare in this format and I've yet to
    see you thrive in one of my games (ie. your experience with Flexible was not superb and my faults in game design factor into that). On
    the bright side, you are invited to the jury deliberations and have two votes. I hope you follow the game and thank you for signing up and
    supporting the Dilemma series. I'm sad your first and possibly only experience with Dilemma ends this quickly, but I hope to see a second
    attempt.

It's time to reveal the summary of Round 1...

Spoiler:  

If anyone is having trouble understanding this graphic, please let me know.

NOTE ◇
    ◇ There was a four-way tie for the remaining two players to enter the Dilemma. As mentioned below, Grid Score
    determines who avoids entering the Dilemma in 50/50 Rounds.

◇ Lauren and Liz missed the deadline for submitting social rankings. Liz sent me her social rankings before I posted
    results and they were included in the rankings this round. Lauren and Liz were given a -3 Social Score for failing to
    submit social rankings on time. Anyone ranked below Liz was pushed upward due to Liz being placed at the bottom
    of the Social Score ranking. However, I now have at least one social ranking from everyone so this should not occur
    again.

◇ Challenge ◇

Spoiler:  

◇ All 19 cast members are included once in a morph (no repeats).
    ◇ Your task is to identify which morphs include which cast members.
    ◇ Character features may have been resized, rotated, flipped, recolored and blended in.

Cast members to include are:
    Anastasia, Beth, Bria, David, Fumiya, Gia, Hosanna, Kathryn, Kyungran, Lauren,
    Lion, Liz, Lluvy, Nicole, Perlla, Rachel, Rockstar, Stephenie & Vanessa.

Morph A (3 characters):
    Morph B (3 characters):
    Morph C (4 characters):
    Morph D (4 characters):
    Morph E (5 characters):

You are ranked on how many you can guess correctly in the shortest amount of time.

Tie-breaker question (please include):
    "What is the average time taken in this challenge? This excludes throws/strikes."

This is due in 24h. Extensions may be granted.
    Extensions are individual. You have a limit of three extensions.

◇ Challenge Answer ◇

Spoiler:  
    Morph A (3 characters): Rachel, Nicole, David.
    Morph B (3 characters): Kathryn, Lion, Fumiya.
    Morph C (4 characters): Liz, Rockstar, Lauren, Vanessa.
    Morph D (4 characters): Bria, Gia, Beth, Hosanna.
    Morph E (5 characters): Perlla, Stephenie, Lluvy, Anastasia, Kyungran.

How does Grid Score work?

Grid Score is exclusive to 50/50 Rounds and is a combined total of Challenge Score and Social Score.

Challenge Rounds and Social Rounds solely use challenge performance and social rankings respectively.

◇ For example, in Round 1 all players received a Challenge Score from 19 to 1 depending on their challenge performance.
    ◇ In Round 1, all players also received a separate Social Score from 19 to 1 depending on their social rankings.
    ◇ In Round 2, this will be 18 to 1. In Round 3, this will be 17 to 1. So on and so forth.

How are ties handled? Why do some people have the same score?

50/50 Rounds ◇

◇ If two or more players have the same score and time taken for a challenge, they receive the same Challenge Score.
    ◇ If two or more players the same social ranking total, they receive the same Social Score.
    ◇ If a player throws the challenge, their Challenge Score is 0. If a player missed the deadline to respond to the challenge,
    their Challenge Score is -3.

◇ Grid Score comes into play when: a Grid Master needs to be determined; if there is a tie in the vote; an all-ally Dilemma
    result has occurred and some players need to be put in Danger; or if an all-betray Dilemma result has occurred and some
    of those players need to be eliminated.

◇ If there is a tie in Grid Score, whichever player has the better Challenge Score prevails (as indicated on the graphic).
    ◇ If there is a tie in the challenge performance, the player with the better tie-breaker answer prevails.
    ◇ If this is still a tie: overall challenge performance is taken into account. In the extremely unlikely event that this will
    result in a tie: overall social and challenge performance; and then time taken to send the challenge if there is still a tie.

Challenge Rounds ◇

◇ Challenge performance comes into play when: a Grid Master needs to be determined; if there is a tie in the vote; an all-ally
    Dilemma result has occurred and some players need to be put in Danger; or if an all-betray Dilemma result has occurred
    and some of those players need to be eliminated.

◇ If there is a tie in the challenge performance, the player with the better tie-breaker answer prevails.
    ◇ If this is still a tie: overall challenge performance is taken into account. In the extremely unlikely event that this will
    result in a tie: overall social and challenge performance; and then time taken to send the challenge if there is still a tie.

Social Rounds ◇

◇ Social ranking comes into play when: a Grid Master needs to be determined; if there is a tie in the vote; an all-ally
    Dilemma result has occurred and some players need to be put in Danger; or if an all-betray Dilemma result has occurred
    and some of those players need to be eliminated.

◇ If there is a tie in the social ranking, overall social rankings through the game are taken into account. In the unlikely
    event that this will result in a tie: overall social and challenge performance; then time taken to send an updated social
    ranking if there is still a tie; then god forbid whomever sent their first social ranking first.

Strikes ◇
    Lauren and Liz failed to submit a mandatory social ranking before the deadline.
    Lauren and Liz failed to respond to the challenge before the deadline.
    Anastasia failed to vote before the deadline.

Lauren ◇ 2/5 strikes
    Liz ◇ 2/5 strikes
    Anastasia ◇ 1/5 strikes

If you receive 5, you will be removed and lose one of your jury votes.
    You have three individual extensions each if needed, I'd rather you use them.

Round 2 will commence soon.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast