Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Feeds Discussion 7/11 - 7/18

Cliff- People who have been on the block so far shouldnt have to worry this week

That's l
    iterally only that i wanted . Honetly, there's no reason to hate him at this point but It seems some of viewers can't stand that Old-Guy make it further

Achievements

jesus christ why did he have to come back

i can see christie using her power and nicole leaving this week

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post
    i can see christie using her power and nicole leaving this week
    Last night Nicole was in the room with the Six Shooters and they were talking 100% honestly about strategy right in front of her to the point where they started discussing Christie's power so Christie had to tell Nicole.

As much as they suck, Nicole's best bet in this game is to team up with the Six Shooters. Cliff still says that Nicole messed up his game and wasn't even talking honestly about his thoughts with her last night like he is with Jess and Kat (even though Kat is the one running back and telling Jackson/Holly everything).

I think Christie most likely will use her DPOV and use it to take out Bella.

Its so weird and sad to see that all the three POC are evicted first. Hate this cast and dynamic.
    Last years cast was just a fluke.

^ I see what you're saying, but it's not like Ovi and Kemi played great games. Neither were able to form solid bonds or open their eyes to the bigger picture around them, particularly Ovi. Both Ovi and Kemi were typical pre-jurors based on how they played so I'm not surprised they're gone.

(this does not mean to say that I excuse the majority alliance for their alienation and bullying of these players)

Big Brother 21: Christie, Cliff, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole

Achievements

To be honest, its would be better for Bella if she leaves asap because if she stays longer and is doing so much crap, America will hate her even more! (I predict boos ala Christine s16 if she gets evicted)

this is the make or break week of the season

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123