Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragula Season 3

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I have to say I still prefer this show to RPDR.

I just love the drive/passion and drama.

Achievements

GOD, last episode was ICONIC.

This show!

Achievements

Was ep4 posted yet???

edit: does anyone have a link to ep4 since amazon prime sucks ass?
    Last edited by Nyan; 09-17-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Putting random thoughts on the last three episodes in spoilers for those who haven't seen them/can't find them yet. If I knew how to grab from Prime for you guys I would. I'm hoping that this will be a onetime thing honestly cause the bigger budget in no way makes up for the limited audience and Amazon does not know how to market Reality TV at all. They just seem to be haphazardly releasing the episodes without any indication of when the next will be up. Also I don't see it advertised on their page at all.

Spoiler:  

-Was disappointing seeing Yovska go so soon. Don't have much more to say on episode 3 since it's been a week and I don't remember much of it. Did love the Abhora tattoo they gave her though haha.
    -Priscilla walking in with the Abhora sweater I own just made me love her even more. I think you can see a trend in who my favorite Dragula queen is
    -I love Dollya's confessionals. She seems snarky without being too mean spirited and I appreciate whenever she brings us back to reality after Hollow Eve's SJW tirades.
    -I was glad Maddelynn stayed over Maxi even after her outburst cause I felt for her in that moment. She doesn't seem sour so much as having everything stacked against her at once when it didn't really make sense just got her confused and frustrated. And I thought she did well in the extermination.
    -This Season is at times bit too much of a Chicken Soup for the Drag Queen soul for me, ala the latest seasons of RPDR. I don't really like being spoonfed sentiment even if it is heartfelt.
    -Louisianna is kinda utr but she's a joy. She reminds me of Disasterina in a lot of ways edit wise even though their personalities and drag are completely different.
    -I really like Landon's presence on this show. He seems very talented but composed and chill. I hope we get more Kings in the future cause it adds a nice dynamic.
    -So exciting to see Priscilla finally win a challenge because she's one of those queens I'm worried will leave each week. She deserved it cause her outfit was great and she was the only one who really gave trash in the interview with Disasterina.
    -I can appreciate Hollow Eve's art but I really wish they would have just relaxed and brought the need to explain each statement down a peg. Of course saying that just means someone will call me out for my privilege, but I don't really think the trash challenge called for the kind of aggressive proclamation of feminism. It's just really cringey to me and I think there are ways to make statements like that more subtly (like Manila's pad gown). Also they're on a show where they're being judged for their looks. Their makeup was beautiful but the outfit was clearly not on par compared to the others and saying that everything is perfect and acting like it's offensive that judges would even critique it is not really how competitions work. I feel like Hollow had more to show but entertainment wise they were too much of an energy drain for me to want them to stay longer.
    -Seems pretty obvious now that the winner is either Landon or Evah. It's still up in the air I guess but I don't see any of the remaining contestants really picking up to compete with their ability/polish. I'm still rooting for Priscilla/Dollya though.

I got to meet Dollya and Maddelynn at Drag Con and they both were nice. Dollya was late which got Maddelynn frustrated cause people were asking for her (at least I was anyway haha) I was surprised that they both were around my height in heels cause I'm pretty short, I always just assume Drag Queens will be a lot taller than me.

Achievements

Episode 5 got leaked.

There seem to be some problems with Boulets and AMAZON.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    ^It wasn't really leaked, it was just released too early. It was on Amazon the day after episode 4.

It was a mistake to put Dragula on Amazon Prime, point black period.

On that note Thank God Hollow Eve is out. She's way too old to be so histrionic and "look-at-me I'm so non-conformist and woke". Shame cause I thought she'd bring a lot to the competition, I just didn't think it'd be her mouth (poor roach). :I

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123