Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragula Season 3

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Great first episode. I can't wait to see what some of these monsters bring to the table. I was honestly a little annoyed with how the extermination went down, but I don't think I could have done better

It's not available internationally? I thought Pime Video was available worldwide (aside from a couple of countries).

I agree that episode 1 was disappointing. Supervillains wasn't a particularly interesting theme (no real horror or filth in it). The introduction to the monsters was corny and then it was basically repeated in the boudoir, and the compact thing was pointless (why not make them all drink spiders given how many monsters said they wouldn't want to do it?).
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Did you all watch it on prime?

Achievements

Just watched the episode.

I liked it. It really reminded me as to why I love this show way more than RPDR recently.

BTW - Maddelynn Hatter should have auditioned for RPDR and become the VILLIAN we all need.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Just watched the episode.

I liked it. It really reminded me as to why I love this show way more than RPDR recently.

BTW - Maddelynn Hatter should have auditioned for RPDR and become the VILLIAN we all need.

I love Maddelyn have stanned her for years. I believe she has tried out to no avail tho. Love her tone of voice too

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

I finally watched the 1st episode and although I enjoyed it, something felt off. Like it felt more "staged" or "amped" up or something, and then I heard that they've basically filmed the show similar to Drag Race where the monsters are all sequestered over a small period of time; so basically everyone is already under anxiety about the competition instead of having more free time to design their looks outside of the show. That is extremely disappointing if true cause if that's the case, that's just one step closer to establishing Dragula has a mainstream show. :/

Also, Hollow has quickly fallen down in my eyes due to all that fake woke crap she was talking about on social media and on the show. Eat a pot brownie and sit your saggy titty ass down. :/

Finding links for this show is so hard. (Amazon is literally a scam and I refuse to touch it again.)

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Anyone find links please be a good Christian and share.

The switch to Amazon Prime really screwed international fans of the show :/ They should have stayed on WOWPresents Youtube channel for everyome to watch. Even if it were through a paywall on YT it woulda been fine cause you can download a video you've purchased on there. Such a shame and a mess.

An American friend of mine gave me his login info and I tried watching with a VPN...

Spoiler:  

Lmao. I tried Amazon Australia and it took months for me to officially sign up (because there's a common issue if Australians try to sign up with Amazon Prime and not Prime Video) and then they didn't inform me when it had gone through. So I had two months of subscription taken out of my bank account until I noticed that and soon after my credit card details got compromised which resulted in multiple suspicious international purchases before I contacted my bank.

Anyway tldr I don't like or trust Amazon Australia.

The sites I used to get links (watchseries, tvmuse) are down. I have no idea where to watch this.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Achievements

I guess I won't be watching this.

I found episode 2, you only need a VK account.

https://m.vk.com/video-153750309_456...153750309_9071

TBD

I can watch it on Amazon Prime using Browsec VPN.
    I really like this season so far, the drag artists are all talented, but the floor shows are way too short.
    Loving Dollya, Priscilla and Landon so far. Yovska is my absolute fave though <3

Achievements

Fave went home this week.

I can't stand Hollow's desperate social-justice rants/

I think Priscilla, Dollya, and Yovska are gonna carry the season for me cause I love their personalities and aesthetic. I really want to love Hollow Eve cause their drag is amazing but the constant SJW assaults on non-issues are really aggravating and pull me away from the general irreverence that made Season 2 so phenomenal to me. I also worry that this will turn Dragula into the later seasons of RPDR where fans basically force everyone to be politically correct for fear of their ire.

Well you already had some "fans" send death threats to Hollow Eve so you already have some Drag Race losers infiltrating the show. :I I don't think the Boulets will cave to the SJWs though, they'd rather tell everyone to **** off before they tell the monsters to be "inoffensive".

Super bummed about the elimination this week (even if it was warranted based on the rocker runway look)---I just feel like they had so much more to show.

Only just started watching Dragula and it truly has surpassed my expectations! The level of creativity and talent is through the roof, and loving the drama too super gutted about the recent elimination though they were one of my top faves, and felt their incredible style was overlooked by the judges

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast