Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Nyan's Big Brother | Week 07 | Fast Forward

Achievements

WEEK 06 | TWIST & WEEK 07 | FAST FORWARD

I have an important announcement to make, HouseGuests...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

A HouseGuest has chosen to unleash their power.
    What is this power; what does it do and who unleashed it? Let's see...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

MEHGAN HAS OPTED TO USE HER RESET POWER

For surviving the only double eviction of the season, Mehgan won the reset power. With this power, after any veto meeting, if she didn't like who was nominated for Live Eviction voting, she had the option to press this reset button and thus reset the week. She has chosen to press the button this week. With that being said, no one is evicted; this week is instead reset. We're going to treat it as if this week never happened; therefore, the outgoing Head of Household would be Mehgan, not Taya.

And with that, the week is has been reset into turmoil. This will be a fast forward week. In a matter of 48 hours,
    we will have a new Head of Household, a new Power of Veto winner, and a HouseGuest evicted from the competition.

Welcome to your seventh Head of Household competition of the season, HouseGuests! The Head of Household
    is perhaps the most signficant HouseGuest of the week, earning the power to nominate two fellow HouseGuests for
    eviction while also free from the threat of eviction. All HouseGuests will participate in this week's Head of
    Household competition except for last week's outgoing Head of Household, Mehgan.

This week's Head of Household competition is called "Masterpierce" and here is how it works. I will send you a slide
    puzzle of the memory wall. You job is to complete the slide puzzle in the fastest amount of time and send me back a
    screenshot of it completed.

In addition to submitting the Head of Household competition, each of you will rank the remaining HouseGuests from
    whom you wish to nominate least (1) to most (8). Do not include and indicate who you wish to use the Power of Veto on
    if you happen to win Head of Household. If you are nominated and win Power of Veto during the fast forward, the veto
    will be automatically used on you unless stated otherwise. If you wish to use the Power of Veto on someone other than
    yourself and you are nominated, indicate it in the private message I send. This list will also be used to determine
    who you vote to evict come Live Eviction.

-

✧ This challenge is timed. Your time starts when you open the private message I send you and ends when you send back
    a response.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. Please avoid throwing in the thread.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a "throw." I want this game to go smoothly and
    for no one specific person’s tardiness to impede everyone else’s interest in the game.
    ✧ You may not discuss this challenge with your fellow competitors.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension of up to 24 hours, if asked for two hours before the deadline.

48 HOURS

Welcome to your seventh Power of Veto competition of the season, HouseGuests! Six HouseGuests will participate in this
    competition: the Head of Household, their two nominees, and three HouseGuests chosen at random.

This competition is called "Rolling Chance," and I will not reveal the particulars of this challenge until you open the
    private message containing this challenge. This challenge has a time limit. Go over the time limit and your submission
    will be considered "OVERTIME."

-

✧ This challenge has a two minute time limit.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. Please avoid throwing in the thread.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a “throw.” I want this game to go smoothly and
    for no one specific person’s tardiness to impede everyone else’s interest in the game.
    ✧ Do not discuss the challenge’s particulars with anyone, both inside and outside of this game. Any unfair advantages
    attempted by HouseGuests will result in punishment depending on severity.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension, so long as it is asked for 2 hours before results are posted.

48 HOURS

Achievements

Spoiler:  

We stan a reset week on my HOH

Big Brother 21: Christie, Cliff, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole

Achievements

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789