Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Nyan's Big Brother | Week 07 | Live Eviction 07 Results

How dare you nominate me even though I have never reached out to you before!

Big Brother 21: Christie, Cliff, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole

Achievements

WEEK 05 | POWER OF VETO 05 RESULTS

Welcome to your fifth Power of Veto competition of the season, HouseGuests! As the head of household Mehgan has
    nominated Kelley and Taya for eviction. These three Houseguests, alongside Ms. Juicy, Paras, and Willam, chosen at
    random, will compete to potentially veto this week's head of household.

This competition is called "Parrot the Phrase," and here's how it works. You will be sent a drop quote puzzle in which
    you must fill in the provided letters accordingly to figure out what the quote is saying. Simply correctly complete the
    puzzle in the shortest amount of time and you will win the Power of Veto. You MUST submit the puzzle completed (meaning
    an editing application is required); submitting the correct quote typed by you or through any other means will count as
    an incorrect submission.

-

✧ This challenge is timed. The time you spend on this challenge will be determined by when you opened the private
    message to when you replied back to it with your submission.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. Please avoid throwing in the thread.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a “throw.” I want this game to go smoothly and
    for no one specific person’s tardiness to impede everyone else’s interest in the game.
    ✧ Do not discuss the challenge’s particulars with anyone, both inside and outside of this game. Any unfair advantages
    attempted by HouseGuests will result in punishment depending on severity.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension, so long as it is asked for 2 hours before results are posted.

24 HOURS

SAID BY RA'JAH O'HARA

TIEBREAKER
    43 MINS

From worst to best, I will now reveal the results of the Power of Veto competition.

Spoiler:  

THROW

Spoiler:  

12 MINS

Spoiler:  

11 MINS; TB 8

Which leaves Taya and Willam...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

TAYA, YOU WON THE FIFTH POWER OF VETO COMPETITION.

Congratulations Taya, you have won the Power of Veto. You have won the power to veto Kelley or yourself from nomination. If you choose to use the Power of Veto, Mehgan must name another HouseGuest as a replacement nominee. Please post in the thread whether you wish to use the Power of Veto, as well as your reasonings if desired.

Taya ✧ 9 MINS
    Willam ✧ 11 MINS; TB 22

24 HOURS

Using ( Da Power of Veto ) to save ( Da Penthouse Pet )

Mehgan, since I have just vetoed one of your nominees you must name another, sis!

Achievements

Congrats to the ugliest bitch in the house for getting off the block. Since she took herself off, I'm afraid imma have to put up Kiera

Achievements

WEEK 05 | LIVE EVICTION 05

Unfortunately for Kelley and Kiera, in moments one of you will be evicted and your game will end here. Every
    HouseGuest, with the exception of the current Head of Household and the two final nominees, will cast a vote to evict
    for either Kelley or Kiera. The Head of Household will only vote in the event of a tie. Whoever is evicted will be the
    first member of our jury.

✧ You must submit a vote for either Kelley or Kiera via private message.
    ✧ If you fail to vote, you will receive a strike and your vote will count toward the majority.

24 HOURS

Achievements

WEEK 05 | LIVE EVICTION 05 RESULTS

I have the results of the live eviction, HouseGuests. In seconds either Kelley or Kiera will be evicted from the Big
    Brother house. All of the HouseGuests, except for the Head of Household and two nominees have voted. Now, it is time to
    reveal the results of tonight’s live eviction.

Spoiler:  

By a vote of…

Spoiler:  

6-1

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

KIERA, YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE.

Kiera will be the first member of our jury.

OOC: Rob, I am so incredibly sad and surprised to see you go! You hadn't seemed to make very many waves after winning the first Head of Household competition of the season, so I thought you were sitting fairly pretty. I enjoyed your presence in this game and seeing you go out without having the chance to vie for the Power of Veto sucks. Regardless, thank you for playing, and I'm glad you made it to at least jury.

Achievements

WEEK 06 | HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD 06

DAY 33

Camila Cabello ✧ xymandopex
    Christina McDonald ✧ Filler
    Katie Rost ✧ VanityEgo ✧ Evicted Day 16 ✧ 14th Place
    Kelley Wentworth ✧ CrazySissyPlus
    Kiera Wallace ✧ Rob ✧ Evicted Day 33 ✧ 10th Place
    Kina Dean ✧ Remco ✧ Evicted Day 22 ✧ 12th Place
    Maricris Dizon ✧ marcustork ✧ Evicted Day 22 ✧ 13th Place

Mehgan James ✧ jjohns6095
    Shirlene "Ms. Juicy" King Pearson ✧ isaiah
    Norelle Van Herk ✧ abstract ✧ Walked Day 27 ✧ 11th Place
    Olivia Riemer ✧ VULpicks.

Paras Atashnak ✧ 1331nj
    Rachel Reilly ✧ quesolove ✧ Expelled Day 09 ✧ 16th Place
    Ra'jah O'Hara ✧ Phoenix ✧ Evicted Day 10 ✧ 15th Place
    Sora Choi ✧ chaze ✧ Evicted Day 06 ✧ 17th Place
    Taya Parker ✧ Jigsawce
    Willam Belli ✧ eagle2ch

Welcome to your sixth Head of Household competition of the season, HouseGuests! The Head of Household
    is perhaps the most signficant HouseGuest of the week, earning the power to nominate two fellow HouseGuests for
    eviction while also free from the threat of eviction. All HouseGuests will participate in this week's Head of
    Household competition except for last week's outgoing Head of Household, Mehgan.

This week's Head of Household competition is called "Golden Passageway" and here is how it works. I will send you a
    maze that is shape circularly. Your job is to correctly identify the correct passageway from the start to end of the
    maze. I don't mind if you hit the side of the maze, but please make sure your submission is not messy/unreadable or
    else it may be marked as incorrect. Correctly identify the passageway via the use of paint or some other editing
    application, and you will win this week's Head of Household competition.

-

✧ This challenge is timed. Your time starts when you open the private message I send you and ends when you send back
    a response.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. Please avoid throwing in the thread.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a "throw." I want this game to go smoothly and
    for no one specific person’s tardiness to impede everyone else’s interest in the game.
    ✧ You may not discuss this challenge with your fellow competitors.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension of up to 24 hours, if asked for two hours before the deadline.

24 HOURS

Achievements

WEEK 06 | HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD 06 RESULTS

Welcome to your sixth Head of Household competition of the season, HouseGuests! The Head of Household
    is perhaps the most signficant HouseGuest of the week, earning the power to nominate two fellow HouseGuests for
    eviction while also free from the threat of eviction. All HouseGuests will participate in this week's Head of
    Household competition except for last week's outgoing Head of Household, Mehgan.

This week's Head of Household competition is called "Golden Passageway" and here is how it works. I will send you a
    maze that is shape circularly. Your job is to correctly identify the correct passageway from the start to end of the
    maze. I don't mind if you hit the side of the maze, but please make sure your submission is not messy/unreadable or
    else it may be marked as incorrect. Correctly identify the passageway via the use of paint or some other editing
    application, and you will win this week's Head of Household competition.

-

✧ This challenge is timed. Your time starts when you open the private message I send you and ends when you send back
    a response.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a "throw." I want this game to go smoothly and
    ✧ You may not discuss this challenge with your fellow competitors.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension of up to 24 hours, if asked for two hours before the deadline.

24 HOURS

TIEBREAKER
    How long will everyone that sends a correct submission take to complete this maze combined?
    (THROW/STRIKE = 0 MINS)

Spoiler:  

TIEBREAKER
    21 MINS

From worst to best, I will now reveal the results of this week's Head of Household competition...

Spoiler:  

STRIKE

Spoiler:  

THROW

Spoiler:  

11 MINS

Which leaves Taya and Willam...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

TAYA, YOU WON THE SIXTH HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION.

Congratulations Taya, you are the new Head of Household. Safe from the threat of this week’s eviction, you have won the power to nominate two of your fellow HouseGuests for eviction. Please post in the thread the two HouseGuests you wish to nominate, as well as your reasonings if desired.

Taya ✧ 2 MINS
    Willam ✧ 8 MINS

24 HOURS

Taya: Yay, look at me go Bret!

8 beautiful girls stand before me, but I only have 6 copies of my Penthouse Pet covers in my hands. The two players who do not receive one of my Penthouse Pet covers will be nominated for eviction this week.

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Willam, you're safe.

Spoiler:  

Kelley, you're safe.

Spoiler:  

Olivia, you're safe.

Spoiler:  

Christina, you're safe.

Spoiler:  

Ms. Juicy, you're safe.

Final cover goes to...

Spoiler:  

Camila, you're safe. Sorry u don't get a cover but please enjoy this event promo poster.

Spoiler:  

I have nominated you, Mehgan, and you, Paras, for eviction. Mehgan, you nominated last week so I'm returning the favour. Paras, I don't know where you stand in this game so you're nominated too!

Sorry gehls x

Achievements

WEEK 06 | POWER OF VETO 06

Welcome to your sixth Power of Veto competition of the season, HouseGuests! As the head of household Taya has
    nominated Mehgan and Paras for eviction. These three Houseguests, alongside Camila, Christina, and Kelley, chosen at

This competition is called "Perfect Match," and here's how it works. You will be sent seven images of babies. Your
    goal is to correct assign a pair of HouseGuests to the baby that they "created" together. I'll give you a few tips
    on how to appropriately go about this competition: There are seven babies, therefore only fourteen HouseGuests (of
    the 17 that started this season) are present in this competition. No one HouseGuest is repeated either. Correctly
    assign the most amount of HouseGuests to their respective babies in the least amount of time and you will win the
    Power of Veto.

-

✧ This challenge is timed. The time you spend on this challenge will be determined by when you opened the private
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a “throw.” I want this game to go smoothly and
    ✧ Do not discuss the challenge’s particulars with anyone, both inside and outside of this game. Any unfair advantages
    ✧ You may ask for an extension, so long as it is asked for 2 hours before results are posted.

24 HOURS

Achievements

Achievements

WEEK 06 | POWER OF VETO 06 RESULTS

Welcome to your sixth Power of Veto competition of the season, HouseGuests! As the head of household Taya has
    nominated Mehgan and Paras for eviction. These three Houseguests, alongside Camila, Christina, and Kelley, chosen at

This competition is called "Perfect Match," and here's how it works. You will be sent seven images of babies. Your
    goal is to correct assign a pair of HouseGuests to the baby that they "created" together. I'll give you a few tips
    on how to appropriately go about this competition: There are seven babies, therefore only fourteen HouseGuests (of
    the 17 that started this season) are present in this competition. No one HouseGuest is repeated either. Correctly
    assign the most amount of HouseGuests to their respective babies in the least amount of time and you will win the
    Power of Veto.

-

24 HOURS

CHALLENGE

Spoiler:  

BABY #1

Which two HouseGuests are responsible for this child?

BABY #2

BABY #3

BABY #4

BABY #5

BABY #6

BABY #7

ANSWERS

Spoiler:  

#1. Christina & Willam
    #2. Norelle & Ms. Juicy
    #3. Kelley & Kiera
    #4. Camila & Kina
    #5. Katie & Paras
    #6. Rachel & Taya
    #7. Olivia & Ra'jah

From worst to best, I will now reveal the results of this week's Power of Veto competition...

Spoiler:  

STRIKE

Spoiler:  

THROW

Which obviously means...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

KELLEY, YOU WON THE SIXTH POWER OF VETO COMPETITION.

Congratulations Kelley, you have won the Power of Veto. You won the power to veto Mehgan or Paras from being nominated. If you choose to use the Power of Veto, Taya must name another HouseGuest as a replacement nominee. Please post in the thread whether you wish to use the Power of Veto, as well as your reasonings, if desired.

Kelley ✧ SUBMITTED SOMETHING THAT WASN'T A THROW

24 HOURS

Achievements

“Submitted something that wasn’t a throw” has me dead

LMAOOOOOOOO, I’m dead.

Achievements

I decided not to use the Power of veto.

Achievements

WEEK 06 | LIVE EVICTION 06

Unfortunately for Mehgan and Paras, in moments one of you will be evicted and your game will end here. Every
    HouseGuest, with the exception of the current Head of Household and the two final nominees, will cast a vote to evict
    for either Mehgan or Paras. The Head of Household will only vote in the event of a tie. Whoever is evicted will be the
    second member of our jury.

✧ You must submit a vote for either Mehgan or Paras via private message.
    ✧ If you fail to vote, you will receive a strike and your vote will count toward the majority.

24 HOURS

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast