Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nyan's Big Brother | Power of Veto 03 "Word Jam"

Taya: I’m Taya Parker, Penthouse Pet of the Year 2009 and winner of Bret Michaels’ heart.

When I’m in it, I win it. And this game of Big Brother is no different.

Some call me stuck up; a bitch. I really don’t care. The haters will use my Penthouse covers to wipe their asses, whilst I use their husbands’ life savings to wipe mine! Nyaass x

Big Brother 21: Christie, Kathryn, Kemi, Nick, Nicole

Achievements

An extension has yet to be asked for, but I still need numerous HoH’s.

Kelley:I'm still have one hidden immunity idol in my pocket

Achievements

so you can make them yours.

Achievements

Someone requested a 24 hour extension & I have granted it. You all have an additional 24 hours to submit your HoH

Maricris: Mhay taym ees prehshus!

Achievements

We gotta wait another 24 hours for the first HOH?

Achievements

WEEK 01 | HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD 01 RESULTS

Welcome to your first Head of Household competition of the season, HouseGuests! The Head of Household is perhaps
    the most significant HouseGuest of the week, earning the power to nominate two fellow HouseGuests for eviction while
    also free from the threat of eviction.

This week’s Head of Household competition is called “Search Gone Wrong” and here is how it works. Each of you will be
    provided with a word search with the names of all the HouseGuests competing in this season via private message. But
    this isn’t your typical word search. While all the names of the HouseGuests are provided within the word search, there
    are numerous misspellings of the HouseGuests’ names, so I would suggest being especially careful when looking for
    names! The HouseGuest that completes the word search with the best accuracy in the shortest amount of time will be the
    new Head of Household.

-

✧ This challenge is timed. The time you spend on this challenge will be determined by when you opened the private
    message to when you replied back to it with your submission.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. Please avoid throwing in the thread.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a “throw.” I want this game to go smoothly and
    for no one specific person’s tardiness to impede everyone else’s interest in the game.
    ✧ Do not discuss the challenge’s particulars with anyone, both inside and outside of this game. Any unfair advantages
    attempted by HouseGuests will result in punishment depending on severity.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension of up to 24 additional hours, so long as it is asked for 2 hours before results are
    posted.

24 HOURS

TIEBREAKER
    How long will everyone take combined? Throw, DNS, and Strike = 0 minutes.

Spoiler:  

TIEBREAKER
    177 MINS

From worst to best, I will now reveal the results of the Head of Household competition.

Spoiler:  

STRIKE

Spoiler:  

THROW

Spoiler:  

15/17

Spoiler:  

16/17

Spoiler:  

28 MINS

Spoiler:  

20 MINS

Spoiler:  

19 MINS

Which leaves Kiera and Mehgan...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

KIERA, YOU WON THE FIRST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION.

Congratulations Kiera, you are the new Head of Household. Safe from the threat of this week’s eviction, you have won the power to nominate two of your fellow HouseGuests for eviction. Please post in the thread the two HouseGuests you wish to nominate, as well as your reasonings if desired.

Kiera ✧ 7 MINS
    Mehgan ✧ 12 MINS

24 HOURS

Achievements

Congrats on the win Kiera!

Achievements

norelle:

Θ 3.1 DREAM WEAVERS Θ III Θ

Achievements

Cngrats bew, please keep Paras safe <3

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Kiera won?

Maricris: Konggrats! I guess

Achievements

Pretty bitches are not supposed to be in second place, but congrats Kiera.

Achievements

I'll be putting up Sora and Katie since neither of them attempted to contact me.

Achievements

WEEK 01 | POWER OF VETO 01

Welcome to your first Power of Veto competition of the season, HouseGuests! As the head of household, Kiera has
    nominated Katie and Sora for eviction. These three Houseguests, alongside Christina, Kina, and Olivia, chosen at random,
    will compete to potentially veto this week's head of household.

This competition is called "How Much?", and here's how it works. I will give each of you the same amount of money via
    private message: two quarters (50¢), three dimes (30¢), four nickels (20¢), and five pennies (5¢), for a total of $1.05.
    Between your competitors, you must disperse all of this money. You may not, however, give yourself money nor give one of
    your competitors more than 50¢. After dispersing your money accordingly, I will reveal one by one how much each of you
    have and whoever has the closest to $1.00 will win this week's Power of Veto competition. How much you give to each of
    your competitors will not be revealed come time for the results, just the total that each competitor compiles.

-

✧ This challenge is not timed.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. This challenge's success is highly
    dependent on all six competitors' participations, so I would prefer if ya'll didn't throw though.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a "throw." I want this game to go smoothly and
    for no one specific person’s tardiness to impede everyone else’s interest in the game.
    ✧ You may discuss this challenge with your fellow competitors. This challenge is meant for you guys to be social;
    however, the anonymity of how much you give each of your competitors allows the opportunity to lie, if desired.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension of up to 24 hours, if asked for two hours before the deadline.

24 HOURS
    Last edited by Nyan; 07-12-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Achievements

Achievements

WEEK 01 | POWER OF VETO 01 RESULTS

Welcome to your first Power of Veto competition of the season, HouseGuests! As the head of household, Kiera has
    nominated Katie and Sora for eviction. These three Houseguests, alongside Christina, Kina, and Olivia, chosen at random,
    will compete to potentially veto this week's head of household.

This competition is called "How Much?", and here's how it works. I will give each of you the same amount of money via
    private message: two quarters (50¢), three dimes (30¢), four nickels (20¢), and five pennies (5¢), for a total of $1.05.
    Between your competitors, you must disperse all of this money. You may not, however, give yourself money nor give one of
    your competitors more than 50¢. After dispersing your money accordingly, I will reveal one by one how much each of you
    have and whoever has the closest to $1.00 will win this week's Power of Veto competition. How much you give to each of
    your competitors will not be revealed come time for the results, just the total that each competitor compiles.

50¢ (25¢ per quarter)

30¢ (10¢ per dime)

20¢ (5¢ per nickel)

5¢ (1¢ per penny)

for a total of $1.05

-

✧ This challenge is not timed.
    ✧ You may throw, but you must state via private message that you are doing so. This challenge's success is highly
    dependent on all six competitors' participations, so I would prefer if ya'll didn't throw though.
    ✧ Three strikes and you are out, so make sure that you submit at least a "throw." I want this game to go smoothly and
    ✧ You may discuss this challenge with your fellow competitors. This challenge is meant for you guys to be social;
    however, the anonymity of how much you give each of your competitors allows the opportunity to lie, if desired.
    ✧ You may ask for an extension of up to 24 hours, if asked for two hours before the deadline.

24 HOURS

From farthest to closest to $1.00, I will now reveal the results of the Power of Veto competition.

Spoiler:  

STRIKE

Since neither of you submitted anything for this competition, neither of you are eligible to win the Power of Veto.

Spoiler:  

53¢

Spoiler:  

70¢

Which leaves Katie and Kina...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

KATIE, YOU WON THE FIRST POWER OF VETO COMPETITION.
    Congratulations Katie, you have won the Power of Veto. You have won the power to veto one of Kiera’s two nominees: Katie or Sora. If you choose to use the Power of Veto, Kiera must name a third HouseGuest as a replacement nominee. Please post in the thread whether you wish to use the Power of Veto and on whom, as well as your reasonings if desired.

Katie ✧ $1.03
    Kina ✧ 72¢

24 HOURS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast