Achievements

Tatiana - 10
    Thao - 10
    GNTM 2020: LarissaMalinMaribelMarieSarah P.Vivian

Achievements

Tatianna - 4
    Thao - 16

JUDGING TIME

The Judges were also asked to split up their 20 likes. However, they had to split up 10 votes for each task. So here are the results:
    The order of the scoring is always Stefanie /Sora /Tu

Tatiana 6 /6 /6

Thao 4 /4 /4

Tatiana 2 /7 /6

Thao 8 /3 /4

The girl who received more likes in total recieves +5 likes from the respective judge.
    Stefanie: +5 to Thao
    Sora: +5 to Tatiana
    Tu: +5 to Tatiana

The judges were also asked who they think deserves to win more based on the overall competition:

Stefanie

I think both of you did really well but that is pretty obvious, I mean it is the finale. The one girl I would follow if I had to only follow one of you would be Thao because, although lately she had some misses, her portfolio is more interesting to me as a whole and if you look at an IG-page of someone for the first time you always take into consideration how many of the photos posted lately leave a lasting impression on you. And that would just be more for Thao for me. So +7 to Thao.

Sora

Overall I prefer Thao's work. She has been more consistent and if I follow someone on IG the quality has to be consistent. +7 for Thao

Tu

Y'all did really well but if I had to pick one - but I will both of you anyway - it would be Tati because she has some serious standouts. +7 for Tatiana
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

NTM'S NEXT TOP INSTAGRAM MODEL:
    https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

The winner of NTM'S NEXT TOP INSTAGRAM MODEL was decided by 2!!! likes (270 to 268). The winner is...

Spoiler:  
    TATIANA!
      Spoiler:  

CONGRATS! You are the winner!
    Tatiana, I can honestly say that I am so surprosed you ended up winning it all because you were such an underdog and you have been in the bottom 3 so many times but you really stepped it up when it mattered the most and look where that got you!
    Moniqua, thank you so much for playing! I hope you enjoyed the game!

Which means the runner-up is
      Spoiler:  
    Thao...
      Spoiler:  

I am super shocked you did not end up winning because I thought you had it in the bag and you nearly did win. But regardless of that I am sure you will be a big star on IG and beyond that anyway and I wish you all the best!
    CueTee, I hope you are not too upset! I know that you loved playing this game and you can be really proud of yourself for almost winning! This is your FIRST game and you already did so well! Thank you SOOO much for being such a great player and always posting so that this thread did not get forgotten about.

thanks u guys <3
    inject it.

Congratulations to the winner. You had a great portfolio!

Time goes by fast​.
    Look at the flowers​ go.

sad, i'm so sad as i have expected for the winning since started of the game... and when the game went on... but for the later of the competition i fell like there are too many haters out there jealous with my beauty and sexiness and not voting for me...

tbh, once the finale started then i have thought to quit the game already because of above reason, however, i have decided to keep it on until this moment of time...

btw, 2 points different is still not a deal... i am still thinking am a winner though...

if i have done better for previous recent rounds then my whole score would be better for me to get the first winning... as after the last round before finally, my total score was definitely much lower compared to Tati's one...

anyway, am still proud of myself for this runner up... though i am not totally satisfy...

thanks host and thanks to other voters, players for voting to me during this competition...

sorry but i don't want to say congrats to you, Tati if you would say i'm so mean or whatever...

loud CRYING

Thanks to all the readers!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314