Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Eliminator 7

The ninth person eliminated from The Eliminator 7 and the fifth member of the jury is...
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Shonee, I'm sorry but you have been eliminated. Thanks so much for playing Tiago, sorry to see you go so close to the end .

The tenth person eliminated from The Eliminator 7 and the sixth member of the jury is...
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Justin, I'm sorry but you have been eliminated. Thanks so much for signing up Filler, and congrats on making it this far!

The eleventh person eliminated from The Eliminator 7 and the seventh and final member of the jury is...
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Rachel, I'm sorry but you have been eliminated. Queso, you did such a great job in this competition and I'm so sorry to see you go right before the Final 2 .

Achievements

Damn! Wasn't expecting that. GL to the F2.

Kiera and Shuga, congratulations on making it to the final two. You both should be very proud of yourselves for making it this far. It is now time to see which one of you has won The Eliminator 7. Using the lists throughout the season will determine how each jury member votes for who they would like to win. Let's see how each jury member voted.

Heidi has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Ms. Juicy has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Erii has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Devon has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Shonee has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Justin has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Rachel has voted for...
      Spoiler:  

Which means...
      Spoiler:  

Shuga, you have won The Eliminator 7!!! Congratulations!!!

Caio, congrats on your win!! Thanks so much for signing up to play and I'm so happy for you!
    Thank you so much Santi for signing up to play, and congrats on being the runner-up! You did a great job.

Thank you all for an amazing season, it was so fun, and maybe I'll do one more before the summer ends .

Here is the nomination and voting history for the season.
      Spoiler:  

Condragulations you're a WINNER baby <3

Now I demand an all-stars.
    Quesolove making his solo debut on 3/3/2019 ♥

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Yay, thank you so much, guys! I'm really happy to have won this game, because it's definitely quite challenging to navigate eliminations without getting yourself nominated the following round . Big thanks to Coco for hosting another season of this game, too! It's really fun and simple, and you managed to keep the game going at a really nice pace. I'm really happy to see you back on the site and I hope you stick around for some more games <3!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123