Thread: The Ultimate Battle 11 . Final 2

V

voted

Achievements

V

Voted

Achievements

v

YAS @ one of these girls slaying us all in the final stretch of the game.

voted.

❥my god these lyrics.

Achievements

Voted

Eidem x Kafka x Pozzi x Schneyder

eat. sleep. rave. repeat.

east-of-eidem.tumblr.com
    totalmenswear.com

Achievements

v

If you see your photo that means you're the winner of your battle.
    All the winners will receive +10 to their weekly score.

vS vS

Spoiler:  

Alyona & Rianne!

Alyona Subbotina -- 80
    Anais Pouliot -- 68
    Rianne Van Rompaey -- 80

Rianne Van Rompaey!

Alyona Subbotina -- 58
    Anais Pouliot -- 58
    Rianne Van Rompaey -- 76

Rianne Van Rompaey!

Alyona Subbotina -- 62
    Anais Pouliot -- 64
    Rianne Van Rompaey -- 66

RIRI; Wow!! Work thanks so much everyone!

natasha poly • malgosia bela • rianne van rompaey
    luna bijl • faretta • kris grikaite
    anok yai • cara taylor • sara grace • rebecca logendyke

Hello ladies, It's time to evaluate your performance in last two weeks!

Now let's meet our judges...

. Rita Ora - Albanian born British singer and actress who also hosted America's Next Top Model for a season
    . Patricia van der Vliet - Dutch fashion model, who also placed fourth in HNTM 4
    . Miley Cyrus - American singer and actress, daughter of Hannah Montana and leader of the Ashley-O cult
    . Candice Swanepoel - South African supermodel, also the lastest winner of TUB series

Starting with Rita...

Spoiler:  

Alyona
    7 - Out of everyone this week, you were not a standout. But was anyone You first photo was most definitely not your best photo. This photoshoot had much better photos as well, so I'm not sure why you chose this one.
    7 - Your second photo was probably still the best out of the bunch, but still lacked that wow factor that I think a winner needs. I love how you stand tall over the man, and if you had sjust submitted him to your beauty.
    6 - I see simplicity with the colours but this does not look like a Calvin Klein ad to me.
    7 - I'm still not sure whether I like or dislike this pic. I've always found Tom Ford to be bold and sexy and this doesn't do it on either of those fronts for me.
    8 - I like this. Fits the theme perfectly, But where are your arms. Show me those hands.

Anais
    4 - Anais, Anais, Anias... What happened this week. Is this competition a joke to you or did you just run out of photos. I don't even know what to say about your first photo. I was tempted to give it a 1 because I don't see anything about that deserves 'best photo' but I guess it is all subjective. It does make me question your taste though.
    5 - With regards to your second photo... Miss Ora will serenade your with her #1 smash hit song RIP.
    7 - I can see this dress as a Calvin Klein garment, but unfortunately the picture is a bit modelling 101.
    9 - Can you put some clothes on! Only your Fashion Icon Rita Ora can be nude. You look sexy, but not as sexy as Miss Ora, hence the docked point. Otherwise I love how your body looks drenched in the fragrance.
    9 - Nice and simple. I don't think there was anything better that you could do, other than replace your face with mine.

Rianne
    8 - Rianne I for one really like your best photo. It's really dynamic and takes a different approach to the other girls. My main issue with it is the quality. I don't the image that clear or of high quality and for that it gets knocked down.
    8 - As for your second shot, I also appreciate you took a different route again, even though the photo itself was nothing spectacular. Whilst you could have gone for the 'look it to the sun and let it blind you' moment, this photo looks like you are in purgatory and your are going to be revived for doing the devil's deeds.
    9 - Rita's best of the week. I would have loved to see more of the garment, but I can totally see this being an ad.
    8 - You look like a sex symbol. And that symbol is a question mark. Nice photo though.
    6 - Disappointing. I do not see fall. Nor do I see rise. Instead your just floundering like a fish out of water this week.

Now it's Patricia's time...

Spoiler:  

Alyona

Anais

Rianne

Up next we have Miley

Spoiler:  

Alyona
    7 - I'm kinda disappointed with this performance of you.
    7 - You look confused. I don't see you are being confident, honor or proud.
    10 - Minimalist style? Yes. Chic clothes? Yes. High fashion? Yes. I don't think I can ask more. This is definitely a campaign of CK.
    7 - I don't see extravagant or sensual. I see uncomfortableness.

Anais
    6 - How can this photo be your photo? You should submit this if the theme is "Your worst photo"
    6 - I'm sure you can barely see your glory because of that hat.
    10 - This is exactly what the brief asks for so what not a 10?
    10 - I like your clothes and the color brown because it is one of the autumn colors.

Rianne
    8 - I like your outfit and your pose but I don't like the setting.
    10 - I can tell that you are closing your eyes to imagine how it feels to win the competition, to remember how you had to go thourgh. The color red represents for your competitors' blood and also your own blood.
    7 - You are asked to do campaign for CK's clothing line but I barely see the clothes.
    10 - You don't need to take off your clothes to be sensual. This photo itself is a campaign-worthy photo.

Last but not least, it's Candice!

Spoiler:  

Alyona
    8 - While I love this editorial of yours, this isn't the best photo to submit from the bunch.
    8 - This is a great photo for the theme, but I wish you had more life in your expression.
    7 - The styling and fashion is rather excessive for the brand.
    7 - The background is great, but this look isn't appealing for a fragrance ad.
    7 - Your face in this picture is too blank to be cover-worthy.

Anais
    7 - I know you are the sexy and sensual girl in this top 4 but I want to see a different side of you.
    7 - You look so dynamic and so random. You have to thank the bottom-up angle, it brought out the confidence in you.
    8 - An innovative play on light while retaining the brand's aesthetics.
    6 - Poor choice. I feel like this is overly sexual.
    8 - This is stunning, but I think a bit of tackiness would elevate it to Vogue Paris standards.

Rianne
    8 - This would've been perfect for the NTM shoot. Broken down pose, fierce expression, no neck, dynamic gown... etc.
    9 - Genius use of a red spotlight. The whole picture is literally contemporary art.
    9 - You best embodied the essence of the brand. The no makeup look is perfect.
    9 - Sexy without taking your clothes off.
    8 - The outfit doesn't really scream fall since the fur coat looks more like a prop. But you do have that Vogue Paris look going on here.

Welcome back, ladies!

We started with 16 but now only 3 (for the vert first time in TUB history) left standing in front of me, the best 3!

Alyona, our front-runner, week after week you delivered such strong, dynamic photo. Even though you didn't score many FCO as i thought you should be, but you always managed to stay on the top. Well until the very late of the road, you slipped down a little and survived all the eliminations due to your past performance. Will it enough to earn your the final 2 ticket?

Anais, wow almost getting DQ (cause the orginal user was MIA) to this! It was such a pleasant surprise to see you here Anais. You always gave us some interesting, risky choices week after week. But quite frankly, not all the risks paid off, esp toward the end of the competition.

Rianne, you didn't have much chance to shine through until these last few weeks. And now in semi final week you managed to win all three campaign tasks. That's amazing!

After this, only 2 will be able to compete against each other, while the other 1, sadly, your journey must end here....

Remember, this elimination is based on the overall scores

The final 2's tickets go to...

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations....

Spoiler:  

ALYONA & RIANNE!

The battle between 2 newbies. See you in final!

Sadly it means Anais, you are eliminated

KimChi, thank you so much for taking over Anais and producing such amazing portfolio (which will be posted before the final 2 starts). Good luck in your future games!

RTVG Apprentice AlanTheDragQueen's Avatar
    Alyona: OMGGGGGGG

FASHION ICON RITA ORAI wish I could say English is not my first language with my judging, but I can't. The amount of typos in my critiques...

Anais: Congratulations Rianne

RIRI; i hope we can find out who wins at the end of this competition

So can we atleast post the final over all scores so we can have a winner by default and not let the entire game go to waste?

Just crown me

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273