Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alex Sivixay's Top 101 Favorite ANTM Portfolios (#69)

RTVG Apprentice

alex Sivixay's Top 101 Favorite ANTM Portfolios (#69)

In this ranking I will post my personal top 101 Portfolios of ANTM of all time and I will stress it again PERSONAL so please don't panic if you feel like your favorite is nowhere to be found on my list or someone you think has an average port made it instead of them. Just to make it clear I first started watching ANTM since cycle 11 onwards and I did rewatched the old cycles as well as missing some of the current ones so most of them are just based on the final photos alone and not the shoot or anything and this has nothing to do with their personality or what.

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

101. Anchal Joseph (Cycle 7 - 7th Place)

My ranking started with this beauty, her Indian beauty shines through in photos and her interesting features have shaped her to be one of the most stunning girl ever on this show. Her portofolio is definitely not super strong but she did produce some great and amazing photos. Her Hair War photo was my favorite shot of her her natural sexiness was oozing in that photo and I love how she plays with her shoulder and the pose, I also did not mine that one eye being covered up by her hair as it gives the mysterious feeling to it.

I also love her Romance photo the look she was giving really reminds me of Indian-Egyptian almost like Aladdin poster and I like how she keeps it very simple with the pose while her expression there and how she glances to him really gives me a strong and independent queen vibe.

I happen to like her Model Stereotype photo too even though the pose is a bit boring but her beauty does carry that photo. I mean just look at the cheekbonesssssss. She is serving the face her even it was still her first photo.

This photo is another example of a good simple straight face pose. I know make up definitely helps and also the contact lenses too but I like how she is playing with her eyebrow and again the bone structure.

Following this thread.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

NTM'S NEXT TOP INSTAGRAM MODEL:
    https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

100. Shanice Carroll (Cycle 24 - 4th Place)

Okay don't slam me for putting Shanice in my top 100 when the show air she was nowhere to be found in my favorites but after relooking at the photos she actually has quite a decent portofolio I mean at least better than how people say it is because as far as I know not a lot of people like her here. Let's start with my favorite photo of Shanice, her dripping in gold one. Here she is rocking the styling and although her hair looks bad and messy she still managed to pull it off and I love the curvy body pose in this because normally Shanice will do more of the simple pose. She simply steals the scene from the male model and she is werking that eye contact.
      Spoiler:  

This is also the photo that got her FCO and even I disagree with that I still think it is absolutely worthy of the title. One thing she did very well here is that she looks very relaxed here unlike other girls with posey photos. Her profile is the best weapon for the photo and she did not show that very often and I like her legs here even in the dress but the hand could have been a bit better as it looks out of place but overall nice one.

I surprisingly love her Bohemian Pregnancy photo so much I am again obsessed with her facial beauty and her pose here is very safe but I love her face and how she looks with longer straight hair here. Now I understand why she needs more hair for the modeling career. This is the first time I really found her pretty tbh.

AGAIN simplicity sails her in everytime when she is relaxed it seems like she did well and this one too. I love the Devin eyebrow in this photo and she fits the theme raw natural beauty

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

99. Alexandra Underwood (Cycle 14 - 3rd/4th Place)

Spoiler:  

Now I have to say I am quite surprise that Alexandra is on my list tbh but then after reviewing her Port again I think one thing is clear about her is her improvements through out the competition I mean I can't find one bad photo from her maybe a few so-so ones but she gained her momentum on her last couple weeks and took a few stellar shots. My favorite photo of Alexandra is definitely her Shadow beauty in New Zealand. I always found her to be a stunning beauty and this photo truly translates that. I mean tha shadow is not the main part here but her fckin faceeeee. Her eyes are telling the story here and it looks like it can be a movie poster or high end brand ad and I just can't stop starring at her. One of my favorite shots this cycle.

Another great photo she took while in New Zealand is the Modeling with Sheep. First of all that sheep looks so fake but with the styling and everything Alexandra pulled off an amazing photo one thing I don't like is her opened mouth here but somehow it goes well with her expression and the pose and how that long dress make her look like a gigantic model. ANd I love her she did not overpose with that dress and just let it be which turn out to be gorgeous.

First up I know this is her 3rd photo in New Zealand and I kind of think New Zealand seems to be her place she should possibly consider moving there haha. THe theme this week is Ugly Pretty and I honestly feel like none of them did stellar job but then again Alex just produce another strong photo. She looks like she is coming from the movie IT with the styling and she rocks that black lipstick I like her expression here though she could be a bit more intense. The simple hand pose is smart it makes the theme goes together I think she is trying to be a watch or some sort which I like the idea. Overall amazing shot.

The last photo I pick to review is the second photoshoot of this cycle the Disappearing perfume. First the perfume looks bad in this photo I mean the blue spray thingy. But she is serving us the face! She looks so freakin beautiful here I like her eyes and the open mouth works well here overall a great shot to round it up.

I agree about Alexandra looking like out of "IT" in her last photo but you had to point it out so that I would notice.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

NTM'S NEXT TOP INSTAGRAM MODEL:
    https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

98. Raelia Lewis (Cycle 21 - 7th Place)

Spoiler:  

This is honestly one of the cycle where I did not watch I mean I did watch a few shortclips but that's it so I don't know maybe if I watch this myself I might have been a bit more bias towards Raelia. Raelia is one of the most stunning woman of color on ANTM so far. She exudes sexiness and that sexiness works well in some photos but sometimes it also drags her down. Her best photo for me is the Mitch Stong Essentials. Lets start with negative feedback I don't like the open mouth and unfocused eye here but other than that this is one of the most stunning shot this cycle. Her body looks amazing, the hair flows so perfectly even the graceful hand make it so elegant and compliments the movement of this photo. The pose gives me like 'like at my cheekbones' kinda thing.

Once again Raelia kill it in Sightseeing in Korea with Korean model shoot. First up she looks soooo tall here her legs look a million miles long. She shows her best asset again which is her body and I like how she manages to take on the spotlight from the male model and look like a dominant superstar. Her face looks amazing from here but honestly it was taken a bit too far, would love to take a closer look at her face and jawline. Don't like the arms pose though.

I told you sexiness will be Raelia's greatest weapon and she uses right over here. I will also mention again that her banging body is just to die for. I mean just look at that tone body! Her seductive facial expression popped out here. I also like her graceful hand posing

There is something I really like about this picture that I can't really put my finger on it. First Tyra took the spotlight here but Raelia did show her stunning features. Her hair looks the best here in this photo and she is looking so much like a superstar singer already. I like how she expresses the mean-girl look here it's like 'Look I'm pretty and I don't care about Tyra'.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by coldgreenwater View Post
    I agree about Alexandra looking like out of "IT" in her last photo but you had to point it out so that I would notice.
    Right! I was just thought about it the moment I was writing the reviews too.

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

97. Ebony Morgan (Cycle 9 - 9th Place (quit) )

This is the first girl that got eliminated quite early but make it in my list honestly I don't put them here much because of when comparing the photos they can hardly match but Ebony is one exception here. Till this day I believe and a lot of people believe Ebony might be the one they wanted to crown the winner but ended up quiting the show. I mean she started off quite low but immediately redeem herself as the front runner, if she would have stay longer she would produce better portfolio for us. My favorite photo of her is Flora and Fauna week where she got
    Bird of Paradise theme. I like how she keeps it modelesque but also showing the graceful side. Her face is the best part here the bone structure is gorgeous as always and the make-up looks good on her even the eyes work very well here. The pose is strong too. Ticked my the marks

For most people her Fashion Gargoyles seem to be appreciated here in RTVG and I can see why. While other girls were giving us the fierce look Ebony decided to be different and give us the sleepy smize which in other photos might not work but not here. HEr facial expression makes this picture more memorable and I have to say her face was stunning. I'm not too crazy about the pose but her body here looks amazing especially those legs

This is her last photo on the show and I did not think this will eliminate her at all I mean yes this is not her best photo but still an okay one. The pose is boring so modeling 101 but she was giving us the face so I am okay with it tbh

I'm enjoying the quick updates. Hope you can keep this pace up.
    Following!

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

96. Louise Watts (Cycle 18 - 12th Place (quit) )

Okay I just realize that I accidentally put 2 girls who quit the show in a row. I feel bad every time when they quit because it always goes down badly in the end but at least Louise was giving us a great portfolio with only 3 photos on the show. It is very easy to choose her best photo was the last one she took the Ad Campaign. She probably gives the strongest performance for Team UK this week and I think this is the time where her makeover speaks for itself. She looks stunning with this hairstyle. I like the tomboy vibe she is giving here, her face is sooo stunning in this photo. I again love how simple the pose looks it goes well with the cool vibe of the theme, I did get the point when Nigel said she looks mean but it works just fine in this campaign.

This photo definitely gives me another vibe of her. I like how the toddler theme allows the girls to have fun and be playful and it seems like Louise was the only one who did enjoy being a toddler. The mouth kinda bothers me a bit but in this shot it works well with the expression. She definitely connects with Kris Jenner which is great.

I honestly think her first photoshoot the US VS UK Icons was not good. I mean almost all of them did just fine and Louise was among that list. She actually looks a bit boring with the pose I was she uses her guitar better as a prop but at least she looks pretty.

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

95. Rio Summers (Cycle 24 - 5th Place)

Okay I will admit that I might be a bit bias for C24 girls as I initially made my ranking without them but trying to insert them in so I try my best to be fair. First up, Rio has never been my favorite contestant or anything similar to that at all during the show airs. But after looking back I have to admit that her port is not bad at all most of them are decent to good. I have handpicked my 4 favorite shots of her. My number is surprisingly her PAPER Magazine cover. You can either hate it or love it for this photo and I appreciate this photo more after looking at it again. I like that she lets her personality shines and that is something PAPER has always like. Her eyes look a bit blank and also her hanging mouth but the expression is cute and it makes me smile. I love quirkiness so it works for me.

This photo is the photo where I started to notice that Rio will be a threat to other girls and she will do very well in the competition. You just know she is a good model and she knows what she is doing. I always love the Avante Garde theme with the costume and I have to say Rio has an interesting costume to work with although her dress does not have the volume but this glossy red dress looks stunning on her. The headpiece compliments her so well. I like her strong pose and face but one thing I don't like about her is her mouth always look so tense.

One thing you will notice from her photos is that Rio is very versatile with the look she was given especially the hair. She definitely rocks that black curly hair. I love the wind lowing I love her strong straight looking face. She is giving the look of a pregnant supermodel and I am living for it.

This is another photo that has grown on me over time. At first I really did not think she deserve her FCO for this but after looking at it I started to love it more her mesmerizing eyes catch my attention so much. Also her left eyebrow makes the photo a lot more interesting. IT's just that everything goes well together.

Last edited by alex Sivixay; 06-27-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Nice write ups

Will follow this

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

95. Celia Ammerman (Cycle 12 - 4th Place)

Here comes one of the frontrunner of her cycle. Celia is a very strong independent woman and quite a personality to the show and I can see a lot of potential as a model she knows what she is doing but one thing that is working against her is her mature look and most of the time it completely ruined the photos. My favorite photo of her was the lighting group photo. I like her strong and firm pose, the legs and hands work well in this. The lighting makes her look pale and that is an advantage for a group photo to be a standout. Her strong feature works very well in this shot, the red lipstick looks good on her. Stunning shot!

Her Childhood Games photoshoot was also stunning in a way that I did not think Celia can pull the cutesy teeny look but she did very well here. I mean her face of course does not scream youthfulness but she can't help it but trying to use emotion and it works I really like her smile. Anyway the best part about this photo is her pose. Her legs look sooo long and she is even jumping here.

Here comes another shot where the girls are eliminated with such a strong photo. Her Birds photo by Tyra is really gorgeous but I understand why she was eliminated because everybody did so well in this photo but still Celia managed to give us another strong shot. I love her big fair here and the cheekbones with the shadow help make it more striking, the intensity in the eyes are amazing. I'm not too crazy about the pose but it actually looks very good here, I like the way she position her arm here but maybe it is a bit too simple?

This is another photo I like but the more I look at it the more I hate it. I like the angle she is giving here and her eyes look beautiful but the expression here makes me a bit uncomfortable maybe because of the intensity she gives that might be a bit too intense sometimes. Anyway a good one too.

RTVG Apprentice vampireheroinemodel's Avatar
    Interesting write-ups. Keep it up!

RTVG Apprentice

Spoiler:  

93. Jaslene Gonzalez (Cycle 8 - Winner)

Now it's about time to have the first winner of my list and I know you guys might hate me for giving her this low I was surprised too because I actually quite like Jaslene as the winner. Listen to me first before you decide to stop reading my thread, Jaslene has produced some amazing photos but then on the other hand I have to admit that the rest of them are forgettable so it is hard to rank her higher than this. My favorite photo of Jaslene is the Highschool shot, it is among the top 5 best photos of the cycle, everything in this photo screams perfection, modeling from head to toe, the broken legs work better than anything. She pulled of this boring look with her gorgeous face, the eyes to the cheekbones. All ticked!

Up till now I think you already noticed that I always love the beautyshot and this Covergirl photo is one of them. This is among one of my favorite CG shots so far. The simple yet sweet and endearing aura just make this photo so special. She looks so friendly and down to earth here I guess her smile plays a big part in this it is just so genuine.

The simplicity of this Aboriginal dance photo reminds me of the high end magazine spreads. I like that she does not overdo the pose because of the dancing theme some people can really take it too far but she does not. The strongest part here is the face, she really looks like she is part of them and she is the head of the group trying to protect her people. Something about this photo is so magical.

I was so torn picking between this women magazine romance or men magazine or even her first photo on the show but I ended up picking this photo because I love the connection between her and the male model. The connection was there and it gives this photo some emotion for the audience. Other than that her pose is elegant yet strong. Her poising toes make her a standout.

Some of these choices I thought would be a lot higher, so I'm very curious to see who will be at the top of your ranking!

I can't with Rio being here her portfolio has to be one of the most overrated and just bad
    GOOD OLD DAYS

Longest running fan ntm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast