Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 108 of 175

Thread: Season 12 spoilers/rumours thread

  1. #91
    void girl. xsai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,956
    Jawahir still looks 100% influencer for me
    超高校級の 尻穴.

  2. #92
    RTVG Idol feeldachange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,330
    Jay and Sinio!!!

    I love Jawahir too but I agree about the influencer thing. We will see what she’s like in motion.

  3. #93
    RTVG Apprentice Diorhomeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    450
    I don't think there are any men signing up for HNTM, but they have a bit of an issue with all the guys being boys, not men. Some of them need development and time, but good looking boys don't always grow up to be good looking men. Most of them just look like influencers. If you look at (male) campaigns for big brands these instatwinks aren't in it.

  4. #94
    RTVG Idol hntmlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands / Holland
    Posts
    6,240
    There will be indeed a bigger cast this year! So no 10 people out in first episode and more episodes probably.

    But there is also a triple elimination



  5. #95
    RTVG Survivor EProduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kopenhagen / Bruges
    Posts
    953
    ^ How do you know this stuff? Just curious

  6. #96
    Gone forever
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,126
    When will it premiere?

  7. #97
    Willow EvilPudding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,281

    Achievements

    ^Stalking ;p



    HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE


  8. #98
    Diva yzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Diorhomeboy View Post
    I don't think there are any men signing up for HNTM, but they have a bit of an issue with all the guys being boys, not men. Some of them need development and time, but good looking boys don't always grow up to be good looking men. Most of them just look like influencers. If you look at (male) campaigns for big brands these instatwinks aren't in it.
    Agree.

    None of them is “hot” lmao. Just like little cute boys. But co-ed NTM cycles had rarely good looking manly contestants.


  9. #99
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1
    Ive got some news, they started with 20 and then they eliminated 4 of them after that they split the group and doing the shoots and challenges apart from each other, also i think famke louise was a guest judge, check her instagram

  10. #100
    RTVG Idol hntmlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands / Holland
    Posts
    6,240
    Anouk's MO is STUNNING



  11. #101
    RTVG Survivor EProduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kopenhagen / Bruges
    Posts
    953
    Jean-Paul Paula is definitely not coming back as a regular judge. They shot the promo shots and only Nigel, Kim and Anna were seen.

    They've been filming for more than 2 weeks now and Anna, Nigel and Kim are still in Amsterdam so it's save to say there will be more episodes, or at least episodes with more quality. Cause there's no doubt there's going to be an international destination, HNTM has always done that.

  12. #102
    Jawahir is giving me Dani Evans vibes

  13. #103
    Willow EvilPudding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,281

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by EProduc View Post
    Jean-Paul Paula is definitely not coming back as a regular judge. They shot the promo shots and only Nigel, Kim and Anna were seen.

    They've been filming for more than 2 weeks now and Anna, Nigel and Kim are still in Amsterdam so it's save to say there will be more episodes, or at least episodes with more quality. Cause there's no doubt there's going to be an international destination, HNTM has always done that.
    ^Yes! I feel like they work with a guest judge every week now.

    About the filming. There are also too many contestants still in the running for it to suddenly stop. Unless they make this weird 'half of you will be eliminated tonight' cut, which is possible in HNTM So they should be filming about 2,5 more weeks. Making it one of the longest filming periods in a long time. I really hope more episodes.



    HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE


  14. #104
    RTVG Idol hntmlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands / Holland
    Posts
    6,240
    My prediction is that Lenny, Bibi, Mirthe, Jay and Nick won't win because all the 11 previous HNTM winners had no serious modeling experience pre-show (only Montell did some local jobs but he was also never signed before). So I expect they will again not choose someone who was signed with a professional agency before.



  15. #105
    RTVG Survivor EProduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kopenhagen / Bruges
    Posts
    953
    Anna Nooshin is in Tbilisi, Georgia (the country, not the state) now. Probably for HNTM since the nature/scenery is stunning there and they've chosen 2 not so obvious destinations in season 10 and 11 (Norway and Ischgl in Austria). I like that they're choosing destinations that have breathtaking nature & great historical scenery and that are not so predictable and fashion related, but I would like them to go to London/Paris/Milan for an episode, which they did in some earlier seasons. Probably won't happen though since the budget's so tight, but hey, them being in Amsterdam most of the earlier episodes kinda makes up for that.

    Not sure if they're still working with ELLE but I could see them doing the same group shots in Georgia like they did past two seasons. Hopefully with the quality of the season 10 shoot tho.

  16. #106
    RTVG Idol hntmlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands / Holland
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by EProduc View Post
    Anna Nooshin is in Tbilisi, Georgia (the country, not the state) now. Probably for HNTM since the nature/scenery is stunning there and they've chosen 2 not so obvious destinations in season 10 and 11 (Norway and Ischgl in Austria). I like that they're choosing destinations that have breathtaking nature & great historical scenery and that are not so predictable and fashion related, but I would like them to go to London/Paris/Milan for an episode, which they did in some earlier seasons. Probably won't happen though since the budget's so tight, but hey, them being in Amsterdam most of the earlier episodes kinda makes up for that.

    Not sure if they're still working with ELLE but I could see them doing the same group shots in Georgia like they did past two seasons. Hopefully with the quality of the season 10 shoot tho.
    Oh Georgia would be a nice destination! But there are at least 9 contestants left so they have to be there for quite a long time?

    And I'm pretty to say that they're still working with ELLE



  17. #107
    RTVG Idol hntmlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands / Holland
    Posts
    6,240
    Quote Originally Posted by xHNTMxLOVERx View Post
    Ive got some news, they started with 20 and then they eliminated 4 of them after that they split the group and doing the shoots and challenges apart from each other, also i think famke louise was a guest judge, check her instagram
    Are you sure about this and how did you get the info? I mean splitting up the group and doing shoots and challenges apart seems really expensive and pointless.



  18. #108
    RTVG Idol hntmlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands / Holland
    Posts
    6,240
    Oh and for the ones who are interested: this is day 28 of filming. But they only had 4 or 5 panels, so I guess they have filmed 6 or 7 episodes so far.



Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •