Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 spoilers/rumours thread

Jawahir still looks 100% influencer for me
    超高校級の 尻穴.

Jay and Sinio!!!

I love Jawahir too but I agree about the influencer thing. We will see what she’s like in motion.

I don't think there are any men signing up for HNTM, but they have a bit of an issue with all the guys being boys, not men. Some of them need development and time, but good looking boys don't always grow up to be good looking men. Most of them just look like influencers. If you look at (male) campaigns for big brands these instatwinks aren't in it.

There will be indeed a bigger cast this year! So no 10 people out in first episode and more episodes probably.

But there is also a triple elimination

^ How do you know this stuff? Just curious

Gone forever
    When will it premiere?

Achievements

^Stalking ;p

HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Diorhomeboy View Post
    I don't think there are any men signing up for HNTM, but they have a bit of an issue with all the guys being boys, not men. Some of them need development and time, but good looking boys don't always grow up to be good looking men. Most of them just look like influencers. If you look at (male) campaigns for big brands these instatwinks aren't in it.
    Agree.

None of them is “hot” lmao. Just like little cute boys. But co-ed NTM cycles had rarely good looking manly contestants.

RTVG Apprentice
    Ive got some news, they started with 20 and then they eliminated 4 of them after that they split the group and doing the shoots and challenges apart from each other, also i think famke louise was a guest judge, check her instagram

Anouk's MO is STUNNING

Jean-Paul Paula is definitely not coming back as a regular judge. They shot the promo shots and only Nigel, Kim and Anna were seen.

They've been filming for more than 2 weeks now and Anna, Nigel and Kim are still in Amsterdam so it's save to say there will be more episodes, or at least episodes with more quality. Cause there's no doubt there's going to be an international destination, HNTM has always done that.

Jawahir is giving me Dani Evans vibes

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by EProduc View Post
    Jean-Paul Paula is definitely not coming back as a regular judge. They shot the promo shots and only Nigel, Kim and Anna were seen.

They've been filming for more than 2 weeks now and Anna, Nigel and Kim are still in Amsterdam so it's save to say there will be more episodes, or at least episodes with more quality. Cause there's no doubt there's going to be an international destination, HNTM has always done that.
    ^Yes! I feel like they work with a guest judge every week now.

About the filming. There are also too many contestants still in the running for it to suddenly stop. Unless they make this weird 'half of you will be eliminated tonight' cut, which is possible in HNTM So they should be filming about 2,5 more weeks. Making it one of the longest filming periods in a long time. I really hope more episodes.

HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE

My prediction is that Lenny, Bibi, Mirthe, Jay and Nick won't win because all the 11 previous HNTM winners had no serious modeling experience pre-show (only Montell did some local jobs but he was also never signed before). So I expect they will again not choose someone who was signed with a professional agency before.

Anna Nooshin is in Tbilisi, Georgia (the country, not the state) now. Probably for HNTM since the nature/scenery is stunning there and they've chosen 2 not so obvious destinations in season 10 and 11 (Norway and Ischgl in Austria). I like that they're choosing destinations that have breathtaking nature & great historical scenery and that are not so predictable and fashion related, but I would like them to go to London/Paris/Milan for an episode, which they did in some earlier seasons. Probably won't happen though since the budget's so tight, but hey, them being in Amsterdam most of the earlier episodes kinda makes up for that.

Not sure if they're still working with ELLE but I could see them doing the same group shots in Georgia like they did past two seasons. Hopefully with the quality of the season 10 shoot tho.

Quote Originally Posted by EProduc View Post
    Anna Nooshin is in Tbilisi, Georgia (the country, not the state) now. Probably for HNTM since the nature/scenery is stunning there and they've chosen 2 not so obvious destinations in season 10 and 11 (Norway and Ischgl in Austria). I like that they're choosing destinations that have breathtaking nature & great historical scenery and that are not so predictable and fashion related, but I would like them to go to London/Paris/Milan for an episode, which they did in some earlier seasons. Probably won't happen though since the budget's so tight, but hey, them being in Amsterdam most of the earlier episodes kinda makes up for that.

Not sure if they're still working with ELLE but I could see them doing the same group shots in Georgia like they did past two seasons. Hopefully with the quality of the season 10 shoot tho.
    Oh Georgia would be a nice destination! But there are at least 9 contestants left so they have to be there for quite a long time?

And I'm pretty to say that they're still working with ELLE

Quote Originally Posted by xHNTMxLOVERx View Post
    Ive got some news, they started with 20 and then they eliminated 4 of them after that they split the group and doing the shoots and challenges apart from each other, also i think famke louise was a guest judge, check her instagram
    Are you sure about this and how did you get the info? I mean splitting up the group and doing shoots and challenges apart seems really expensive and pointless.

Oh and for the ones who are interested: this is day 28 of filming. But they only had 4 or 5 panels, so I guess they have filmed 6 or 7 episodes so far.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast