Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Season 12 spoilers/rumours thread

Jawahir Khalifa
    She´s gorgeous. I hope she´s tall because her face is absolutely perfect.

Benjamin van Dam
    One of my favorites, he might have to grow into his look a bit.

Sam Hofman
    I love male models with square faces like him or Damir

Lenny Kruider
    Love her! perfect face for cosmetics!

Anouk Borgman
    She looks great after MO. Unfortunately I feel I have seen her look (and make over) before.

Sinio Sanchez
    Very current look, his body seems perfect for the runway

Marnix Baas
    Cute guy, he reads more as a Disney star to me though

Mirthe Dijkstra
    Very elegant with a dash of sexy. Which is kind of rare to find

Silke Otten
    Another great face, seems a bit mature compared to the others in the cast

Maha Eljak
    Good for representation and diversity. Unfortunately I am on the fence with her look wise.

Nick Bonsink
    Another cute guy, not sure if his similarities with Lucky Blue and Jordan Barrett will play on his favor

Jay Hofstede
    He could kill it in Europe, that being said, I feel I have also seen his look before

Tenisha Ramazan
    Cute girl, more on the commercial side.

Samuel Verissimo
    Cute boy, but it seems more an instagrammer to me. Also he needs to grow into his looks and mature a bit more

Marcus Hansma
    He would look great on the runway, I am not sure if he would be that stellar on print though

Bibi Doesburg
    FAVE. I love how she looks so different in each image.

Joella Ajayi
    This woman is stunning, gorgeous... From a first glance she might be the same type of model as Raelia, who I like.

Jordan van der Heijden
    Another cute guy who needs to mature. However his look is current

Jippe Lasschuijt
    Handsome guy but I would like to see a bit more definition in the face, again, the boys really need to mature

Joy Blijd
    She´s a cute girl. But also seems more an actress or a singer to me. Camilla Cabello maybe?

Favorites:
    Sam
    Lenny
    Benjamin
    Jawahir
    Bibi

Quote Originally Posted by EProduc View Post
    Last years cast had more standouts imo but overall I feel like this is a great batch of models.

Lenny is my fave tho, absolutely gorgeous
    imo this top 20 is miles better then last years ,the only ones that looked good there no matter what were tim and daan. cecilia was stunning too and naomi but she was a bit boring. the rest was just okay or jank
    now so many fresh faces.. i literally see no bad ones just a few cute ones but they ar still better then soufyan and those jank 9 people that were send home before the top 10 (that mozart guy, poor mans oliver stummvol, crazy looking ginger, son of laura ponticorvo etc..)

i think lenny mirthe jawahir bibi sinio jay sam and jordan are the biggest stand outs of the season
    and maybe nick and joy

Achievements

My pre show ranking:

20. Tenisha - super cute girl, but not a model
    19. Marnix - super cute boy, but not a model
    18. Joy - she rocks it in selfies, but photographs rough when others make pictures
    17. Jippe - he's my type in boys, but for a model he doesnt know what to do with his look: too young
    16. Joella - she oozes confidence and that's hot, but she will be more a powerful girl and not really an interesting look
    15. Mirthe - 4/5 years ago she was amazing in all these photoshoot photos, sadly she lost her spark in recent selfies
    14. Samuel - gorgeous boy, for youtube
    13. Maha - I get why they casted her and I am really curious to her storyline and photoshoot photos. For now 13th spot because I need to see more.
    12. Sam - Would be higher if I didn't watch all these videos of his famous brother. The only thing I see when I look at him is Tim Hoffman
    11. Marcus - I really need to see professional photos of him
    10. Silke - Her nose bothers me a bit. She gives me Anne-Wytske vibes, very good but also a bit mature.
    9. Anouk - She can surprise us. She photographs better than she looks in her selfies.
    8. Nick - I was really convinced of him untill I saw the promo. He feel he will be very hit or miss with shoots.
    7. Jay - Same as Mirthe, his prime time was years ago. Now he continiously has dark circles and messy skin and hair. Still feel he will produce good shots.
    6. Benjamin - His make-over looks horrible on him, he needs his fringe back! But this boy is fresh, tall, cute and when he starts to understand his own look he can be good!
    5. Sinio - Already a model, but quite one-noted.
    4. Jordan - This boy will book jobs! That's what he is now, a boy, but he will grow into his look. He gives me Piero Mendez vibes. Surprised me in the promo!
    3. Jawahir - Sadly she is short, otherwise she would be my #1. Also heard she has quite a diva personality, which I like.
    2. Lenny - She is very likable. In the real modeling industry she doesnt have a change because of her body, but now she gets a platform. She might actually succeed.
    1. Bibi - The only topmodel

HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE

For me it's:

20. Marnix
    19. Tenisha
    18. Samuel - handsome but boyband material
    17. Jippe - really handsome but I don't see him doing high fashion
    16. Joella - very sexy and might have something. But I need to see more and different hairstyles
    15. Mirthe - stunning but she matured and her look isn't really in trend anymore
    14. Joy - love her look but I feel like she turns out to be a bit bland in print
    13. Benjamin - nice bonestructure, blue eyes and could be nice for catologue but I feel like he will be a bit overrated
    12. Maha - need to see more of her, but for now I think she's gorgeous and I like the diversity she brings
    11. Anouk - remove the make-up and hipster and she'll be good to go
    10. Marcus - His bonestructure is insane but I need to see more clear shots of him
    9. Sam - Great bonestructure and I love how he is the only masculine looking dude, but he needs to know his angles cause he can look like his presenterish brother quite fast
    8. Silke - Didn't notice her in the beginning but she definitely has something and her MO evaluated her
    7. Nick - I still like his cool surfer dude look, but the long hair does him no justice
    6. Jorden - needs to see more, but I like him so far. I can see him booking jobs, very current.
    5. Jay - I don't think he lost his spark, but he just needs to get polished. Super strong face.
    4. Sinio - the boy with the most potential, can see big things from him. I don't see him as potential winner though since he is really one note.
    3. Jawahir - Might be even better than I expected. Stunning barbie with an edge, hope she turns out to be a bit taller though.
    2. Lenny - amaaazing look and kind of hope she wins. So quirky and edgy.
    1. Bibi - by far my favorite. The one who has the potential to become the next star.

I think this cast is really great! So much diversity and good looks

їґор
    Wow Jawahir <3

They are filming the finale tomorrow. Today repetitions:

At least they seem to put more effort in this season than last one's

They are working with a lot colourful settings this year

Joy, Lenny and Mirthe!
    NTM 2019 Chamia | Vanessa

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910