Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RPDR AS5 Spoilers and Speculations Thread

No season 11 queen? Not that i‘d complain.
    i so want Nina Bonina to be on this cast.
    RPDR 11: Brooke Lynn Hytes | Shuga Cain | Silky Nutmeg Ganache | Yvie Oddly

ikr we need Nina Bo'Nina Brown back on Drag Race. I really hope it's AS5. I'd also like to see Ra'Jah O'Hara come back since I don't envision she'll ever get another chance otherwise.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

The cast is:

• Ongina
    • Jujubee
    • Alexis Mateo
    • India Ferrah
    • Mariah Paris Balenciaga
    • Derrick Barry
    • Shea Couleé
    • Blair St. Clair
    • Mayhem Miller
    • Miz Cracker

Old school vs New School
    GOD IS REAL!

India Ferrah? Is this even All Stars anymore lmao

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by LaQua View Post
    India Ferrah? Is this even All Stars anymore lmao
    As they are filming over Pride season, lots of queens kept declining therefore they needed backup-plan.
    GOD IS REAL!

lol

I’m f***ing dead @ India Ferrah

they could've ask Joslyn Fox lmao India was so random... I love the cast im def team Shea,Mariah,Alexis and Juju...

Achievements

India who?!

Like they could get Darienne , Joslyn , Nina Bonina , Kimora , Sonique , Rebecca , Henny like wtf
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!

Old school v new school is a theory. It might not even be themed.
    No shade but I think India and Mariah were alternates for queens that pulled out, like Nina.

retiree.
    India would have to be. There’s no way a quuen only famous for being picked up by Mimi Imfurst is in any way a first choice.
    sick&tired.

India Ferrah?

Damn they really picked the worst month to do all stars xD

credit to Ejy

........Are we sure India?
    Literally thought it was impossible they'd ever consider her because who tf is she, but here we are.

The cast was actually on point until that change lmao
    Didn't Yara AND Sonique say they were asked and considered during the first draft then haven't been called since? I feel like both were better options..

I'm still fine with the cast cause I feel like Shea, Ongina, and Juju are the only plausible winners and I'm contempt with that.

There’s nothing wrong with India Ferrah! If you’re a fan of the series as a whole then you would certainly know who she is. I would rather (hopefully) see the improvement of a Queen such as India over an early out from seasons 9-11 who hasn’t had time to progress their drag. Look what happened when they threw in ChiChi because she went far on a recent season.

I know she was a wet blanket on her season, but I
    typically appreciate India's more recent looks (and that mug is so full-on it's bulletproof) and can't help but say I'd be curious to see how much she's grown since S3.

retiree.
    Quote Originally Posted by NTMlover View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with India Ferrah! If you’re a fan of the series as a whole then you would certainly know who she is. I would rather (hopefully) see the improvement of a Queen such as India over an early out from seasons 9-11 who hasn’t had time to progress their drag. Look what happened when they threw in ChiChi because she went far on a recent season.
    That isn’t quite the point, bc their improvement isn’t a guarantee, still. As much as we love her, Morgan hadn’t improved enough to really be a contender in the mix. In contrast, Monique Heart came into AS literally just after her main season and served one of the best redemption journies.

The point is, no one has any sort of investment in India Ferrah. She never had any relevance on the show, except for the lip sync with Mimi. Her overall presence was non-existant, and when we come to All Stars, we want to see the STARS of the show. After the edit she was given back then, India is a footnote, not a star.
    sick&tired.

Aside from India Farrah (lol) I really like the cast even though half didn’t even really make it that far on their season. They definitely should’ve both waited a year and and not filmed during Pride, but what can you do. It seems like Drag Race is becoming more like Project Runway with All Stars where they now have fillers, but at least it means no one will go home too soon. Any news on the format?

Vanjie, Yvie, Scarlet, Plastique

With this cast.... Team Shea, Mariah and Derrick only

natasha poly malgosia bela rianne van rompaey
    luna bijl • faretta • kris grikaite
    anok yai cara taylor sara grace • rebecca logendyke

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast