View Poll Results: Who do you want to make top-2?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Akeria

16 34.04%
  • Brooke

36 76.60%
  • Silky

4 8.51%
  • Yvie

33 70.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILERS* Season 11 Grand Finale SPOILERS

If Yvie win against Brooke it's gonna be a worse version of Sasha vs Shea tbh.

Spoiler:  

Perfect top 2 and Miss Congeniality , thats all

credit to Ejy

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

I wonder if VH1 has the balls to piss off the fanbase with another tie

predictable and boring as fu​ck

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post
    Better than unpredictable and shitty as **** though

credit to Ejy

Yas

Haters be pissed loll

I do not understand the stigma in predictability anyway loll as long as they deserve it. Yall acting like it's always the produxers but maybe ur fave just reslly flopped lmao

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I wish Akeria and Yvie were the top-2 but I am at piece with Brooke as she was one of the most prepared queens ever,.
    GOD IS REAL!

retiree.
    I wish Yvie could’ve been beaten by Silky bc the fan uproar would’ve been piss funny
    sick&tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    If Yvie win against Brooke it's gonna be a worse version of Sasha vs Shea tbh.
    Yvie actually has personality

amazing top 2 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post

follow me
    IG: hieurius

Quote Originally Posted by SpadeX View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't force a Silky vs. Yvie lip-sync since it feels like that's what the entire season was building up to. I've read Silky was the one who got to pick her opponent so it's pretty crazy that she went for Brooke. I guess she was bound to lose against any one of them but she gave herself no chance. I'd prefer to see Yvie win but part of me wants Brooke to take it just so she won't be the next predictable winner on the next All-Stars. It would be nice if next time it was A'keria, Asia or Shea that was the obvious pick.
    x1,000....I had so much hope that A’Keria was going to be the dark horse and snag the crown but at the same time I was okay with Brooke winning. Just give her the win because she definitely deserves it compared to the other three’s overall performance. Otherwise, she would’ve just been another Trinity/Alaska. AS needs a season where Shea, Asia or A’Keria is the clear front-runner.

Shea yes Asia yes I don't think A'Keria is as superior tbh

As long as A’Keria doesn’t jump right into all-stars and takes time to save up money I think she’ll most definitely be a threat. Let’s not forget how amazing she is at making her own garments & she definitely showed more promise in challenges than Asia.

I don‘t get why people are disregarding Brooke‘s and Yvie‘s achievements in this competition. To me they are the ones to beat right now and I‘m happy they supposedly do not get robbed of their place in the top 2.
    Predictable + fair > unneccessary twists imo.

I appreciate A‘keria as a queen and initially I thought she had this in the bag but looking back I don‘t think she‘s had as many moments as the other three. Silky is just unrootable to me at this point, though I‘m glad she made it this far and she‘s definitely deserving of her spot in the top 5.

I think Yvie would make an amazing winner, though I don‘t really care who takes it, as Brooke just undeniably nailed this whole competition and made herstory as the queen who got critiqued every single episode.

Rooting for Yvie to be the first queen to win with a single challenge win.
    RPDR 11: Brooke Lynn Hytes | Shuga Cain | Silky Nutmeg Ganache | Yvie Oddly

RTVG Apprentice AdonisIncarnate's Avatar
    I think if the top 5 episode had declared a winner, Yvie was the one to get it. Glowing critiques for her runway look, lyrics, and video performance. As well, she was given the first condragulations.

So, I would argue that she's going in with 2 wins and 3 highs, even if one of the challenge wins was unofficial.

That said, Yvie's "report card" still pales in comparison to Brooke's, but at the viewing party tonight (in Toronto) Yvie got more cheers than Brooke did. I can't say if that's just because of their respective performances tonight (I didn't see a live reaction to Brooke's legendary runway, so that's something) but Yvie seems to be popular enough to at least make it somewhat close.

Help, where can i watch episode 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda View Post
    I don‘t get why people are disregarding Brooke‘s and Yvie‘s achievements in this competition. To me they are the ones to beat right now and I‘m happy they supposedly do not get robbed of their place in the top 2.
    Predictable + fair > unneccessary twists imo.

I appreciate A‘keria as a queen and initially I thought she had this in the bag but looking back I don‘t think she‘s had as many moments as the other three. Silky is just unrootable to me at this point, though I‘m glad she made it this far and she‘s definitely deserving of her spot in the top 5.

I think Yvie would make an amazing winner, though I don‘t really care who takes it, as Brooke just undeniably nailed this whole competition and made herstory as the queen who got critiqued every single episode.

Rooting for Yvie to be the first queen to win with a single challenge win.
    I don’t think anyone is disregarding Brooke or Yvie. It’s just that the lip sync battles level the playing field for all four of them which makes it a little easier for fans to root for their favorite queen regardless of report card. I get that it basically gives the middle finger to all of the queens work throughout the season, but at this point we should be used to it. I agree that Brooke & Yvie should be the final two, but it’s nice to know that Silky & A’Keria aren’t fighting an obvious uphill battle. The battles always give a chance for a good underdog story which I always love although we already know the outcome lol

I'm rooting for Yvie now that A'keria and Silky are out of the running

I like Brooke but I feel like Yvie's drag is more unique and we need more winners like her

Also, triple crowing between Shea, Asia, and A'keria for AS5 okay thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast