Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Charles ENDED.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

James Charles ENDED.

I don't watch beauty YouTubers aside from Lisa Eldridge and John MacLean, but boy do I love watching all the drama that unfolds with the rest of them constantly.

Also this made me spit out my drink

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I mean he lost 1 mln subs already and she gained.
    UKRAINE NEXT TOP MODEL IS BACK!

His behavior is so nasty it's what he deserves... Plus he baits and harassing straight guy manipulating them into doing sexual things to him.. since high school and it gotten worse when he gained fame acting like he can do everything.. plus the issue with sugarbear and overpriced tickets...

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    I mean he lost 1 mln subs already and she gained.
    Oh yeah, he seems way worse, but the beauty of drama in this community is that they’re all terrible people in one way or another.

Loving James Charles’ apology video and how often he’s blinking to make himself cry. Tho nothing will ever top Laura Lee’s “apology”

swish swish bish

Achievements

He survived so many controversies and only grew. This is the largest one by far. I'm not sure if he'll be able to recover from it. Anyway, he became famous due to a lie, it's only fitting for his career to end for getting exposed lying

Coming

i want his womp womp womp ye-ee-yaya singing attempt to be a backing track to the audio from his apology. somewhere between a club banger, emotional ballad, and r&b slow jam <3333
    ---------
    SHAMELESS PLUGGING
    http://alltopmodelblog.wordpress.com/

✞Gone but not forgotten✞ Aretha Franklin's Avatar
    Good I hope he dies alone.

Jeffrey just ended him too calling him a predator and he was banned at Jeffrey's house LMAO James might've hit Nate or his Brother .......

I'm don't keep up with the Beauty Gurus drama a lot, but the whole lot of them are toxic.

A lot of them, i.e. Jefree, have no redeeming qualities at all.

The fact that all have a platform to bring each other down is slightly amusing to watch but also pretty embarassing.

Also this cancel culture where we celebrate the downfall of others is pretty shambolic.

cancelled culture is pretty selective too^ hi jeffrey lol

lmao Jeffree Starr was just in my area at the rich people mall, it was packed from what I heard but at least he has a legit career. Cancel culture means nothing IRL but I hope James just goes away. All these bitchmade influencers need a real job and a touch of reality.

the concept of being an influencer isnt new and doesnt bug me but the problem is....these ppl are "influencers" and...nothing else. they dont rlly serve any purpose. they just hock products and buy fake followers and post clickbait and get paid for it all. a vocalist being an influencer in the field of music or a prominent scientist being an influencer in their field of science, and extending those positions and knowledges in a way that make sense (ie: psychologist being involved in politics because of the inherently connected nature of psychology and politics and society) is fine and can be very good and healthy for society, but like, why the **** is someone who doesnt EVEN do anything or have any special abilities and isnt rlly funny get so much fame...esp bc when they GET famous 4/5th of their content is just product placement and clickbait and annoying the **** out of me when they pop up in an ad somewhere. it almost certainly has parallels in pre modern times, but the lack of substance that is required to be beloved and famous is horrifying and makes me very jaded lol
    ---------
    SHAMELESS PLUGGING
    http://alltopmodelblog.wordpress.com/

Never a fan of James Charles

But not a fan of what Tati is doing either. AFter all James still just a young boy with his life is pretty much ruined.

All of them beauty gurus are toxic mess.

Tati started James career and now she Ended it....

yea beauty community is toxic like one wrong move and your done!

Gone forever
    He's pretty immature (can't blame him though as he is only 19).

I literally don't give A FLYING **** about this boy.
    People like James Charles should not have that big of a platform to begin with, end of story.

But tbh, it just shows how fame really gets in your head quickly and how problematic it is that SOME gay/bi people think they are the norm these days. You can love whoever you want but don't try and force young people into something they are still unsure of and especially do not use your 'fame' for it.

I never watched a single minute of him but Tati definitely hit the nail on the head about some serious issues of these days.

That being said, yes he's 19 and still a teenager, but having that big of a platform you should know to be responsible and behaving like a little brat can not be allowed if you have millions of children and teens looking up to you, for whatever reason that might have been.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast