Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Φ Survivor V: Cairo Φ

Achievements

As the sun sets over the horizon, the Cairo desert becomes illuminated in torch light. The Khafre tribe walks to the Tribal Council area, sitting down their torches. For coming in last place in today's Immunity Challenge, the person voted out tonight will be placing 18th.

Alexis Φ maybe
    Desi Φ VULpicks
    Elizabeth Φ Rob
    Maja Φ VanityEgo
    Moira Φ Lou
    Vickie Φ chazevanson

Let's start the discussion:

Alexis Φ You were one of the three people to visit Exile this round. Do you think this put a target on your back, or are there other factors to worry about?

Desi Φ You were one of the two people on this tribe who didn't participate in the challenge. Should you be worried tonight? What edges you out over Moira?

Elizabeth Φ What are your thoughts on this voting twist? Anyone can abstain from a vote to save their parchment in the future. Will it affect tonight's Tribal Council?

Maja Φ With the Idol twist this round, some people played in a much harder challenge and bogged down their tribe performance. Do you have any instincts of who might have went for power?

Moira Φ Along with Desi, you failed to participate in today's challenge. Why should the tribe keep you over her?

Vickie Φ It's the first round of the game. What do you value most in a tribemate or a competitor?

You will be sent a private message with a voting parchment. Due to this season's twist, you may choose to abstain from voting tonight and save this parchment for a future Tribal Council. If you choose to cast a vote, you must write the name of the person you would like to see voted out of the tribe on your parchment. You may vote for one of the following people:

Spoiler:  

Alexis Φ maybe
    Desi Φ VULpicks
    Elizabeth Φ Rob
    Maja Φ VanityEgo
    Moira Φ Lou
    Vickie Φ chazevanson

• Instructions: You will be sent a Private Message with a parchment. You may choose to vote or abstain.
    • Voting: If you intend to vote, you will need to write down the name of the castaway whom you want to vote out on the given parchment. You may not vote for yourself, individuals with immunity, someone who is currently not on your tribe, eliminated castaways, or jury members.
    • Abstaining: If you intend to abstain from voting, you must respond to the message stating so.
    • Vote Switching: You may change your vote at any time before the deadline is over. However, if I receive all votes before the deadline is over, votes will be locked—no one may change their vote from that point forward.
    • Hidden Immunity Idols: To play a Hidden Immunity Idol at a certain Tribal Council, notify me in your message when responding with your vote clearly notifying me who you are plying your idol for. If you play your idol for someone ineligible, I will rescind your idol play.
    • Tiebreakers: In the event of a tie, a re-vote will be sent. The eligible castaways will only be able to vote for the individuals in the tie. Hidden Immunity Idols may not be played for this period. In the event of another tie after the re-vote, the vote will be considered Deadlocked and the rock or Fire-Making Challenge tiebreaker will ensue.
    • Deadlocks: If a tie remains after a re-vote, everyone who is still tied for the most votes will be given immunity along with anyone holding Individual Immunity Necklaces and anyone who played Hidden Immunity Idols. The remaining castaways without immunity will draw a rock at random; the person who draws the purple rock will be eliminated.
    • Fire-Making Challenge: If a tie occurs at the final four, the Deadlock scenario will be skipped, and the two players tied with the most votes will participate in the Fire-Making Challenge. This challenge will have the same rules as regular Immunity Challenges. The winner will remain in the game to be in the top three while the loser will be eliminated and sent to jury.
    • Quitting: If anyone wishes to quit the game, they will be pulled at that round's following Tribal Council, and the subsequent vote will be cancelled.
    • Expulsion: You may not vote for yourself, individuals with immunity, someone who is currently not on your tribe, eliminated castaways, or jury members at any time during Tribal Council. If someone votes for any of the people stated before or fails to submit a vote entirely, then they will be EXPELLED from the game. All votes and Idol plays will be rescinded and non-voters in question will be evacuated immediately.
    • Host Error: In the event another Saaphryi-gate occurs and I don't catch someone casting an invalid vote, I will be dox their home address and burn all their wigs.
    • Deadline: Tribal Council votes are due in 48 hours. If all votes are not received in the first 24 hours, then everyone will have an an additional 24 hours to submit their vote before expulsion rules take place.

Θ 5.2 SWEET RELEASE Θ Θ III Θ

Achievements

As the sun sets over the horizon, the Cairo desert becomes illuminated in torch light. The Snefru tribe walks to the Tribal Council area, sitting down their torches. For coming in second to last place in today's Immunity Challenge, the person voted out tonight will be placing 17th.

Ariana Φ Phoenix
    Aubry Φ FashionLover
    Catherine Φ eagle2ch
    Chanel Φ rotcivoel
    Scarlet Φ uno
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

Let's start the discussion:

Ariana Φ Your tribe had some interesting times today. Do you think they were going for the Idol, heading for Exile, or were they simply that bad?

Aubry Φ Although you weren't the worst (by a long shot), your challenger performance still wasn't great. Is there more to value than challenge performance on week one?

Catherine Φ How does it feel to go to Tribal Council for the first week? Is there anyone to blame for this?

Chanel Φ Is the vote tonight obvious, or are things still up for discussion? Could we possibly see a lack of votes tonight?

Scarlet Φ This Idol twist and voting twist both have potential to cause things to get messy. How messy will this first vote be?

Victoria Φ Why did it take you 21 hours to do a maze?

You will be sent a private message with a voting parchment. Due to this season's twist, you may choose to abstain from voting tonight and save this parchment for a future Tribal Council. If you choose to cast a vote, you must write the name of the person you would like to see voted out of the tribe on your parchment. You may vote for one of the following people:

Spoiler:  

Ariana Φ Phoenix
    Aubry Φ FashionLover
    Catherine Φ eagle2ch
    Chanel Φ rotcivoel
    Scarlet Φ uno
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

• Instructions: You will be sent a Private Message with a parchment. You may choose to vote or abstain.
    • Voting: If you intend to vote, you will need to write down the name of the castaway whom you want to vote out on the given parchment. You may not vote for yourself, individuals with immunity, someone who is currently not on your tribe, eliminated castaways, or jury members.
    • Abstaining: If you intend to abstain from voting, you must respond to the message stating so.
    • Vote Switching: You may change your vote at any time before the deadline is over. However, if I receive all votes before the deadline is over, votes will be locked—no one may change their vote from that point forward.
    • Hidden Immunity Idols: To play a Hidden Immunity Idol at a certain Tribal Council, notify me in your message when responding with your vote clearly notifying me who you are plying your idol for. If you play your idol for someone ineligible, I will rescind your idol play.
    • Tiebreakers: In the event of a tie, a re-vote will be sent. The eligible castaways will only be able to vote for the individuals in the tie. Hidden Immunity Idols may not be played for this period. In the event of another tie after the re-vote, the vote will be considered Deadlocked and the rock or Fire-Making Challenge tiebreaker will ensue.
    • Deadlocks: If a tie remains after a re-vote, everyone who is still tied for the most votes will be given immunity along with anyone holding Individual Immunity Necklaces and anyone who played Hidden Immunity Idols. The remaining castaways without immunity will draw a rock at random; the person who draws the purple rock will be eliminated.
    • Fire-Making Challenge: If a tie occurs at the final four, the Deadlock scenario will be skipped, and the two players tied with the most votes will participate in the Fire-Making Challenge. This challenge will have the same rules as regular Immunity Challenges. The winner will remain in the game to be in the top three while the loser will be eliminated and sent to jury.
    • Quitting: If anyone wishes to quit the game, they will be pulled at that round's following Tribal Council, and the subsequent vote will be cancelled.
    • Expulsion: You may not vote for yourself, individuals with immunity, someone who is currently not on your tribe, eliminated castaways, or jury members at any time during Tribal Council. If someone votes for any of the people stated before or fails to submit a vote entirely, then they will be EXPELLED from the game. All votes and Idol plays will be rescinded and non-voters in question will be evacuated immediately.
    • Host Error: In the event another Saaphryi-gate occurs and I don't catch someone casting an invalid vote, I will be dox their home address and burn all their wigs.
    • Deadline: Tribal Council votes are due in 48 hours. If all votes are not received in the first 24 hours, then everyone will have an an additional 24 hours to submit their vote before expulsion rules take place.

Achievements

add me to the alliance chats bc i love tea

Achievements

Hey guys sorry I was on a flight to LA D;

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Turbo: When person too busy, in my language we can say, she is “Booked”. Busy busy all of the way. She booked and busy. But then I think, Turbo, how she can be so booked that refuse challenge? You want to be booked read one. Then maybe you knowing the challenge have 24 hours deadline.

Bitch.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post
    add me to the alliance chats bc i love tea

There is no alliance chat.

Victoria Φ Why did it take you 21 hours to do a maze?
    I'm complicated liddat.

Spoiler:  

now are the glory days 🌙 Phoenix's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post
    Ariana Φ Your tribe had some interesting times today. Do you think they were going for the Idol, heading for Exile, or were they simply that bad?

hi, max!

we certainly had--some were having site issues, some are making a comeback and in the process of adjusting, and some were...trying to break records, let's just say that!

Last edited by Phoenix; 05-17-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Chanel: The vote may be obvious for some, but ain't for me. I hope people can see my value and consider how loyal I am to keep me.

Achievements

need 4 more votes, about 24 hours left

Achievements

Khafre, the votes are in. Before we reveal the votes, if anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    SILENCE.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, and the person with the most votes must leave the Tribal Council area immediately. First vote...

Spoiler:  

Desi.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

Moira.

Third vote...

Spoiler:  

Maja.

One vote for Desi, Maja, and Moira.

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:  
    And the first person voted out of Survivor: Cairo...
      Spoiler:  

Moira, that's enough votes, bring me your torch.
    The tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go.

Moira Φ 2 Votes
    Desi Φ 1 Vote
    Maja Φ 1 Vote

OOC Φ Ugh Lou! I was excited to see you play this game, but it looks like it was just bad timing for you this time around. Thanks for playing!

Achievements

Snefru, the votes are in. Before we reveal the votes, if anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    SILENCE.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, and the person with the most votes must leave the Tribal Council area immediately. First vote...

Spoiler:  

Chanel.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

Chanel.

Third vote...

Spoiler:  
    And the second person voted out of Survivor: Cairo...
      Spoiler:  

Chanel, that's enough votes, bring me your torch.
    The tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go.

Chanel Φ 4 Votes

OOC Φ Sorry to see you go, rotcivoel! I was interested to see you play this game but it seems like you couldn't get a social footing on this tribe. Thanks for playing!

Achievements

Φ SURVIVOR: CAIRO Φ
    Week Two Φ Day Four

Britni Φ Remco
    Camila Φ CocoRocha
    Kat Φ twerq
    Pepita Φ betinez
    Saaphyri Φ isaiah
    Turbo Φ Jigsawce

Alexis Φ maybe
    Desi Φ VULpicks
    Elizabeth Φ Rob
    Maja Φ VanityEgo
    Vickie Φ chazevanson

Ariana Φ Phoenix
    Aubry Φ FashionLover
    Catherine Φ eagle2ch
    Scarlet Φ uno
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

Achievements

Welcome to your next Immunity Challenge! This is the chance to ensure your safety for another three days in Cairo. Let's see what's up for grabs.

A Tribal Immunity Idol; the tribe with the best performance today will be taking this back to camp and will be safe for another round. The other two tribes will unfortunately be attending Tribal Council, where they will each vote out one person from their tribe.

This challenge is called "Bombs Away!". You will be playing this challenge in the thread.

Above is a grid of one hundred tiles where fourteen bombs are located. Each tribe will take turns guessing the location of these bombs. You will all start with five lives; each time someone locates a bomb, they will lob the bomb at the opposing tribe of their choosing. If someone lobs a bomb at your tribe, your tribe loses a life. Whichever tribe is the last one standing will win Tribal Immunity Idol and will be safe from Tribal Council for the week.

Under each tile could be a bomb, a number, or a blank tile.

If you uncover a bomb, you will decide from which tribe to subtract one life.

If you uncover a number, the number will reveal how many bombs are directly adjacent and directly diagonal to that specific tile. For example, if a tile reads “1”, then there is exactly one bomb directly horizontal, vertical, or diagonal to that tile.

If you uncover a blank tile, all nearby blank tiles as well as all bordering number tiles will be revealed.

Only one person may go when it is their tribe's turn; if multiple people post I will only consider the first one posted. No one may go for their tribe’s turn two times in a row. Editing your posts is not allowed. If a tribe doesn't submit a turn within 24 hours of the last post, they will forfeit the challenge. Due to the nature of this challenge, the individuals who uncover the most bombs for their tribe will be going to Exile. In the event of a tie, whoever discovers their last bomb first will go.

If this challenger flops and everyone's hella inactive then I'll cut it off after 24 hours and whoever has the most lives at that point will win x

The turn order for this challenge was randomly determined to be Djoser, then Snefru, then Khafre. Anyone from Djoser may start by posting which tile they would uncover first.

Last edited by betinez; 05-18-2019 at 11:34 PM. Reason: abstract can't properly type instructions for his own challenges :/

Achievements

36 for Djoser~

56 for Snefru

Achievements

36 was a blank tile.

Snefru's turn

Djoser Φ 5 Lives
    Snefru Φ 5 Lives
    Khafre Φ 5 Lives

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover View Post
    56 for Snefru
    you have to wait until its your turn lewl bew!

sorry bew

56 for Snefru x

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast