Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Φ Survivor V: Cairo Φ Week Two Φ

Achievements

Britni: Yeehaw! It's me Britni, boo! Lets all drink da green wine together X

Achievements

tee-hee-hee-heeeeeee~

Achievements

Moira. Aleeeexissss would you be a dolllll & bring your maamaaaa some watttttterrrrrr!

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Achievements

so you can make them yours.

have all but 6 responses, ~8 more hours until deadline x

Achievements

britni bew did THAT

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post

There is a Hidden Immunity Idol hidden in this first challenge, and someone is guaranteed to walk away with it. Each one of you will make the decision right now to whether or not you want to play for it.
    You will significantly impede you and your tribe's performance in today's challenge if you choose to opt into this power. However, if you're the fastest among the individuals who opted in, then you will win a Hidden Immunity Idol. This is a simple decision: are you willing to hurt your tribe's chance at immunity for power?

Welcome to your first Immunity Challenge! This is the chance to ensure your safety for another three days in Cairo. Let's see what's up for grabs.

A Tribal Immunity Idol; the tribe with the best performance today will be taking this back to camp and will be safe for another round. The other two tribes will unfortunately be attending Tribal Council, where they will each vote out one person from their tribe.

This challenge is called "Secret Agenda". You will be notified of everything you need to do once you open the message.

Is this challenge timed? Yes.
    Is image uploading required? Yes.
    Is image editing required? Yes.

This challenge is scored on Correctness (correct/incorrect), then Time, then Tiebreaker Question, then Order of Submission. The tribe who manages the best performance will win immunity. Additionally, the castaways from each tribe who perform the worst in the challenge while still maintaining partial correctness will book a visit to Exile, where they may search for a Hidden Immunity Idol.

• Instructions: You will be sent a Private Message, typically timed, regarding the round's challenge. Each challenge will have their own individual directions that you will need to follow. If challenges are timed, then they will be timed by the RTVG clock from when you open the message to when you respond with your final submission.
    • No Submissions: If you do not submit a challenge within the deadline, you will be given the lowest possible score and it will be marked as "No Submission".
    • Throwing: If you would wish to throw a competition, you will be given the lowest possible score in the time it took for you to respond.
    • Extensions: In order to keep the game moving quickly, extensions will NOT be granted for challenges. If you can't find time, then I may allow you to be excused from challenges. However, this is something that I will take very seriously; if I find out that you're abusing this to better your tribe's score, the same rules regarding cheating will apply.
    • Lateness: If you open the challenge PM and submit your challenge after the deadline, you will be marked as late. However, if the PM is opened before the deadline then the submission is sent afterward, your challenge will be counted as normal.
    • Substitutes: I will not be allowing substitutes at any point during the game. You should reflect your own performance in this game and it would be unfair to have someone else playing for you.
    • Scoring and Tiebreakers: Challenges will typically be score based on score or correctness, then time, then tiebreaker question, then the order of submission.
    • Cheating: Anyone found cheating will be EXPELLED. No exceptions. Cheating mainly includes all possible discussion of challenges or challenge performance before results have been posted. You may not give anyone an advantage by sending them the challenge early, stating what the challenge is, or saying how well you did. You may use resources outside of RTVG to help answering challenges, such as Google, but you may not look for other RTVG users for help.
    • Judgement: I will have the final say in all judgment calls. As a host, I will try to see situations from all angles and try to make the fairest decision in keeping the game going.
    • Deadline: Immunity Challenges are due in 24 hours.

need 10 more challenges, 8 hours left x

Waiting for the results like

Turbo: There lot of lady surround me here in these game. In my country, we talk lady is highest form of respect. What do I say to lady is she my mother, my sister. I protect her. I love her.

Welcome back! Let's take a peek at this week's challenge:

Spoiler:  
    Below is a maze.

Open an image editing program and draw a continuous line from the start (top left) to the end (bottom right) that does not cross over any of the black walls. Afterwards, upload the completed maze to an image hosting site and send it back to me.

Tiebreaker Question: How many minutes, in total, will everyone take to complete this challenge? (inclusive of the idol twist challenge) (non-submissions count as 0 minutes)

Alternate Idol Challenge:

Here are the answers:

Spoiler:  

TB:

Alternate Idol Challenge:

It's time to reveal the results! I can't wait to see how this turns out x

Spoiler:  
    Britni Φ Correct Φ 2 Minutes Φ TB 89

Spoiler:  
    Camila Φ Correct Φ 5 Minutes Φ TB 79

Spoiler:  
    Kat Φ Correct Φ 1 Minute

Spoiler:  
    Pepita Φ Correct Φ 5 Minutes Φ TB 159

Spoiler:  
    Saaphyri Φ Correct Φ 8 Minutes Φ TB 129

Spoiler:  
    Turbo Φ Correct Φ 2 Minutes Φ TB 60

Spoiler:  
    Alexis Φ Correct Φ 9 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Desi Φ Incorrect Φ No Submission

Spoiler:  
    Elizabeth Φ Correct Φ 4 Minutes Φ TB 106

Spoiler:  
    Maja Φ Correct Φ 3 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Moira Φ Incorrect Φ No Submission

Spoiler:  
    Vickie Φ Correct Φ 4 Minutes Φ TB 40

Spoiler:  
    Ariana Φ Correct Φ 5 Minutes Φ TB 43

Spoiler:  
    Aubry Φ Correct Φ 20 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Catherine Φ Correct Φ 2 Minutes Φ TB 49

Spoiler:  
    Chanel Φ Correct Φ 6 Minutes

Spoiler:  
    Scarlet Φ Correct Φ 8 Minutes Φ TB 48

Spoiler:  
    Victoria Φ Correct Φ 1260 Minutes

By a score of 100% in 3.83 minutes to 100% in 216.83 minutes to 67% in 5 minutes...

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  

Φ Djoser wins Immunity! Φ

Congratulations, Djoser! Your tribe put out a great effort today, and you can take this Tribal Immunity Idol with you back to camp. None of you will be going home tonight.

Unfortunately, Khafre and Snefru, I have nothing for you. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. I'll see you guys later tonight at Tribal Council, where one of your members will be voted out... But perhaps this is what some of you wanted?

Those who participated will be shortly notified if they found the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Djoser Φ 100% Φ 3.83 Minutes
    Khafre Φ 100% Φ 216.83 Minutes
    Snefru Φ 67% Φ 5 Minutes

The following castaways will be visiting Exile:

Spoiler:  

Saaphyri Φ isaiah
    Alexis Φ maybe
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

You will shortly receive a PM with instructions. Those attending will return in time for Tribal Council.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post

Victoria Φ Correct Φ 1260 Minutes
    Britni: Mmm, bew! I see you, girl! You were having SEX FOR HOUAHZ!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast