Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Φ Survivor V: Cairo Φ Week Ten Φ

Achievements

As the sun sets over the horizon, the Cairo desert becomes illuminated in torch light. The Patra tribe walks to the Tribal Council area, sitting down their torches. The person voted out tonight will be placing 9th.

Alexis Φ maybe
    Aubry Φ FashionLover
    Catherine Φ eagle2ch
    Camila Φ CocoRocha
    Elizabeth Φ Rob
    Pepita Φ betinez
    Saaphyri Φ isaiah
    Turbo Φ Jigsawce
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

First, let's welcome back the jury...

Spoiler:  

Maja...

Spoiler:  

and Desi, last voted out.

Let's start the discussion:

Alexis Φ It seems like people are thirsty to go to Exile—would you say that Idols are more important than immunity at this stage in the game?

Aubry Φ How many votes do you think there are in the game, currently? Do you think this game is about to snowball out of control?

Britni Φ Condragulations, you're a winner baby! How does it feel to be reinstated in the game? How does your impact hold in da group?

Catherine Φ Is there a clear majority forming in the group, or are people just voting on a week-by-week basis?

Camila Φ Congratulations on winning immunity! Does being safe impact how you strategize each round? Are you more comfortable making bigger moves?

Elizabeth Φ After the somewhat-shocking Desi boot, has your trust in the group shifted at all?

Pepita Φ Do you think this game is going to be smooth sailing until the finale, or do you think some twists are under way?

Saaphyri Φ Congratulations on not breaking the game so far! Is that still on your to-do list? Will we see Plan Z in due time?

Turbo Φ Although the goal of the challenges are to win immunity, it seems like flopping them as hard as possible is a viable new strategy. How is this going to impact the game?

Victoria Φ Are you ever going to run out of gifs to use?

You will be sent a private message with a voting parchment. Due to this season's twist, you may choose to abstain from voting tonight and save this parchment for a future Tribal Council. If you choose to cast a vote, you must write the name of the person you would like to see voted out of the tribe on your parchment. You may vote for one of the following people:

Spoiler:  

Alexis Φ maybe
    Aubry Φ FashionLover
    Catherine Φ eagle2ch
    Elizabeth Φ Rob
    Pepita Φ betinez
    Saaphyri Φ isaiah
    Turbo Φ Jigsawce
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

• Instructions: You will be sent a Private Message with a parchment. You may choose to vote or abstain.
    • Voting: If you intend to vote, you will need to write down the name of the castaway whom you want to vote out on the given parchment. You may not vote for yourself, individuals with immunity, someone who is currently not on your tribe, eliminated castaways, or jury members.
    • Abstaining: If you intend to abstain from voting, you must respond to the message stating so.
    • Vote Switching: You may change your vote at any time before the deadline is over. However, if I receive all votes before the deadline is over, votes will be locked—no one may change their vote from that point forward.
    • Hidden Immunity Idols: To play a Hidden Immunity Idol at a certain Tribal Council, notify me in your message when responding with your vote clearly notifying me who you are plying your idol for. If you play your idol for someone ineligible, I will rescind your idol play.
    • Tiebreakers: In the event of a tie, a re-vote will be sent. The eligible castaways will only be able to vote for the individuals in the tie. Hidden Immunity Idols may not be played for this period. In the event of another tie after the re-vote, the vote will be considered Deadlocked and the rock or Fire-Making Challenge tiebreaker will ensue.
    • Deadlocks: If a tie remains after a re-vote, everyone who is still tied for the most votes will be given immunity along with anyone holding Individual Immunity Necklaces and anyone who played Hidden Immunity Idols. The remaining castaways without immunity will draw a rock at random; the person who draws the purple rock will be eliminated.
    • Fire-Making Challenge: If a tie occurs at the final four, the Deadlock scenario will be skipped, and the two players tied with the most votes will participate in the Fire-Making Challenge. This challenge will have the same rules as regular Immunity Challenges. The winner will remain in the game to be in the top three while the loser will be eliminated and sent to jury.
    • Quitting: If anyone wishes to quit the game, they will be pulled at that round's following Tribal Council, and the subsequent vote will be cancelled.
    • Expulsion: You may not vote for yourself, individuals with immunity, someone who is currently not on your tribe, eliminated castaways, or jury members at any time during Tribal Council. If someone votes for any of the people stated before or fails to submit a vote entirely, then they will be EXPELLED from the game. All votes and Idol plays will be rescinded and non-voters in question will be evacuated immediately.
    • Host Error: In the event another Saaphryi-gate occurs and I don't catch someone casting an invalid vote, I will be dox their home address and burn all their wigs.
    • Deadline: Tribal Council votes are due in 48 hours. If all votes are not received in the first 24 hours, then everyone will have an an additional 24 hours to submit their vote before expulsion rules take place.

| visitor

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks. View Post
    At least I had dick to keep me warm last night.
    🥤 *puts straw in pink starbucks tea* 🥤 💫 *swishes tea around* 💫 💆 *takes a big ass gulp* 💆 tAAAAH! HERE'S 👆👆 *tap tap* 👆👆 THE MOTHER****ING 👆👆 *tap tap* 👆👆 TEA! 🍵🍵

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Achievements

Is Britni voting?

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Victoria *confessional* :

I think everyone is realising that this is an individual game. It makes all of us paranoid and go crazy at times with all the conversation that is happening and everyone trying to do catch up with everyone else. It feels really chaotic. That's me, too. Trust can get you into the next 3 days and maybe until the end. It all depends who you put your trust on and see what's going to unfold next.

Victoria Φ Are you ever going to run out of gifs to use?
    Okay Jeff,

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post

Turbo Φ Although the goal of the challenges are to win immunity, it seems like flopping them as hard as possible is a viable new strategy. How is this going to impact the game?

Turbo: In my country, we saying if you lay with dogs you get flea. Turbo not want flea. Turbo want idol.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post

Turbo: In my country, we saying if you lay with dogs you get flea. Turbo not want flea. Turbo want idol.
    Check room F, G, or H then.

Patra, the votes are in. Before we reveal the votes, if anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    • • •
      Spoiler:  
    SILENCE.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, and the person with the most votes must leave the Tribal Council area immediately. First vote...

Spoiler:  

Saaphryi.

Second vote...

Spoiler:  

Elizabeth.

Third vote...

Spoiler:  

Elizabeth.

Fourth vote...

Spoiler:  

Elizabeth.

Three votes Elizabeth, one vote Saaphyri.

Fifth vote...

Spoiler:  

Elizabeth.

Sixth vote...

Spoiler:  
    And the tenth person voted out of Survivor: Cairo...
      Spoiler:  

Elizabeth, that's enough votes, bring me your torch.
    The tribe has spoken, it's time for you to go.

But your journey isn't over yet; you'll be joining us on finale night as the third member of the jury.

Elizabeth Φ 8 Votes
    Saaphyri Φ 1 Vote

OOC Φ Sorry to see you go Rob! It seems like you fought but there wasn't much you could do to save yourself this round. You were a great player and it seems like people were understandably intimidated by you going further in the game. Thanks for playing!

Achievements

Achievements

Eh, it's my own fault for not being merciless when I was asked for help. Thanks for the game, Max!

Φ SURVIVOR: CAIRO Φ
    Week Nine Φ Day Twenty-five

Alexis Φ maybe
    Aubry Φ FashionLover
    Catherine Φ eagle2ch
    Camila Φ CocoRocha
    Pepita Φ betinez
    Saaphyri Φ isaiah
    Turbo Φ Jigsawce
    Victoria Φ 1331nj

Φ THE JURY Φ

9th. Elizabeth Φ Rob
    10th. Desi Φ VULpicks
    11th. Maja Φ VanityEgo

It's time for the Survivor Auction! In a moment, you'll be given an non-timed PM with all of the items that will be up for bidding. Discussion of this Auction of any form to the other castaways is NOT ALLOWED.

You will all be given $500. You may bid in one-dollar increments for any item you choose (as little as $1 or as much as $500). The sum of your bids must add to $500; if not, your later bids will be adjusted to your current money. The highest bidder on each item will win said item with the lower bidders receiving nothing. In the event of a tie for the highest bid, whoever has the better tiebreaker answer will prevail. This money will have no use once the Auction is over, so spend it all now!

Everyone will have 24 hours to participate. If you fail to submit within that time... it's your loss, really.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Check room F, G, or H then.

Victoria *scene @ Auction* :

I'm ready for my food and drink, Jeff!

Spoiler:  

just waiting on 2 auctynnes x

The Auction is over. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Item 1: Majority Paddle

Spoiler:  

Victoria Φ $1

Spoiler:  

Catherine Φ $60

Spoiler:  

Aubry Φ $500 Φ TB 0.0998

Spoiler:  

Saaphyri Φ $500 Φ TB 0.4900

Winning the tiebreaker, Saaphyri receives the Majority Paddle! This paddle will be used as an advantage in the next Immunity Challenge.

The Majority Paddle has been added to Saaphyri's inventory.

Item 2: Map of Cairo

Spoiler:  

Catherine Φ $100

Spoiler:  

Alexis Φ $160

Spoiler:  

Pepita Φ $260

Spoiler:  

Camila Φ $500

Going all in, Camila wins the Map of Cairo! This map takes you directly to Exile—you'll be able to take two castaways of your choosing to search for an Idol after today's Immunity Challenge. The goers will return in time for Tribal Council.

Please post who you're sending to Exile within 24 HOURS. You may send yourself.

Item 3: Freshwater Fish

Spoiler:  

Catherine Φ $20

Catherine wins the Freshwater Fish! This gross, slimy creature will be used as an advantage in a future Immunity Challenge. Yes, you'll have to carry it on your person until then.

The Freshwater Fish has been added to Catherine's inventory.

Item 4: Plate of Eggs and Waffles

Spoiler:  

Catherine Φ $20

Catherine wins the Plate of Eggs and Waffles! Eating this delicious plate will give you an energy boost for a future Immunity Challenge. You can decide to consume this meal during one of the next three rounds before challenge results are posted to give yourself a time advantage. However, this breakfast plate will become increasingly stale as time goes on—you'll receive a 5 minute advantage if you use it this round, a 3 minute advantage if you use it the next round, and a 1 minute advantage after that before it renders useless. Additionally, you can decide to take use this advantage after completing the challenge to see if you really need a time boost.

You must post in the thread before challenge results are posted whenever you would like to use this advantage.

The Plate of Eggs and Waffles has been added to Catherine's inventory.

Item 5: Square Parchments

Spoiler:  

Pepita Φ $120

Spoiler:  

Catherine Φ $140

Catherine wins the Sqaure Parchments! These parchments have distinct arrows printed on them. You might make sense of them next time you visit Exile.

The Square Parchments has been added to Catherine's inventory.

Item 6: Tied Scroll

Spoiler:  

Catherine Φ $160

Spoiler:  

Alexis Φ $200

Alexis wins the Tied Scroll! You'll be reading the contents of this scroll in secret—and you don't tell these girls a damn thing about it!

The Tied Scroll has been added to Alexis' inventory.

Item 7: White Rock

Spoiler:  

Pepita Φ $20

Pepita wins the White Rock! In the event of a rock-draw Deadlock during Tribal Council, you'll be given one of the white rocks automatically. Whether you choose to keep it for yourself if you're vulnerable or give it away to someone else eligible for a rock draw, you may essentially grant someone immunity from potential elimination.

This White Rock will only be eligible for use if there are at least two people eligible in the Deadlock. If you have immunity, then you must give it to someone else who is eligible.

The White Rock has been added to Pepita's inventory.

Item 8: Cardboard Box

Spoiler:  

Victoria Φ $499

Spoiler:  

Turbo Φ $500

Turbo wins the Cardboard Box! You may open this in private. It feels fairly light...

The Cardboard Box has been added to Turbo's inventory.

Item 9: Shattered Sphinx Statue

Spoiler:  

Pepita Φ $100

Spoiler:  

Alexis Φ $140

Alexis wins the Shattered Sphinx Statue! This statue will be used as an advantage in a future Immunity Challenge. Try to bring it back in one piece.

The Shattered Sphinx Statue has been added to Alexis' inventory.

This concludes the Auction x

Last edited by abstract; 06-14-2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: fixed Catherine's last bid

Welcome to your next Immunity Challenge! This is the chance to ensure your safety for another three days in Cairo. Let's see what's up for grabs.

An Individual Immunity Necklace; the castaway with the best performance today will be taking this back to camp. They will be safe at the following Tribal Council, where everyone will vote out another member.

This challenge is called "Hot Topics". You will be notified of everything you need to do once you open the message.

Is this challenge timed? Yes.
    Is image uploading required? No.
    Is image editing required? No.

This challenge is scored on Score (most points earned), then Time, then Tiebreaker Question, then Order of Submission. The castaway who manages the best performance will win immunity. Due to Camila's Map of Cairo, Exile will NOT be determined by challenge performance this round.

Advantages: Saaphyri will be given an advantage with her Majority Paddle.

• Instructions: You will be sent a Private Message, typically timed, regarding the round's challenge. Each challenge will have their own individual directions that you will need to follow. If challenges are timed, then they will be timed by the RTVG clock from when you open the message to when you respond with your final submission.
    • No Submissions: If you do not submit a challenge within the deadline, you will be given the lowest possible score and it will be marked as "No Submission".
    • Throwing: If you would wish to throw a competition, you will be given the lowest possible score in the time it took for you to respond.
    • Extensions: In order to keep the game moving quickly, extensions will NOT be granted for challenges. If you can't find time, then I may allow you to be excused from challenges. However, this is something that I will take very seriously; if I find out that you're abusing this to better your tribe's score, the same rules regarding cheating will apply.
    • Lateness: If you open the challenge PM and submit your challenge after the deadline, you will be marked as late. However, if the PM is opened before the deadline then the submission is sent afterward, your challenge will be counted as normal.
    • Substitutes: I will not be allowing substitutes at any point during the game. You should reflect your own performance in this game and it would be unfair to have someone else playing for you.
    • Scoring and Tiebreakers: Challenges will typically be score based on score or correctness, then time, then tiebreaker question, then the order of submission.
    • Cheating: Anyone found cheating will be EXPELLED. No exceptions. Cheating mainly includes all possible discussion of challenges or challenge performance before results have been posted. You may not give anyone an advantage by sending them the challenge early, stating what the challenge is, or saying how well you did. You may use resources outside of RTVG to help answering challenges, such as Google, but you may not look for other RTVG users for help.
    • Judgement: I will have the final say in all judgment calls. As a host, I will try to see situations from all angles and try to make the fairest decision in keeping the game going.
    • Deadline: Immunity Challenges are due in 24 hours.

I’m gonna bring Pepita to exile because she’s never been

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast