Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 39/40 Spoilers and speculation

Achievements

Survivor 39/40 Spoilers and speculation

Survivor celebrates it's next milestone season and 20th year on air with the long awaited All-winners season! It's happening guys! I can't believe Sandra's back for her 3rd million check

More information from the trusted spoiler source of the last 10 seasons;
    https://twitter.com/RedmondSurvivor/...768275968?s=19

Coming

Achievements

Denise has a clear schedule during the supposed filming time! I also feel like we'll be seeing Danni, Earl, Mike & Sophie who were shortlisted and flew out to LA for GC. Nat A. was also originally cast for GC but pulled out because filming coincided with her final exams. It's also important to note that Hatch was supposed to return for 20 "HvV" and 22 as a captain alongside Russell but was later replaced by Rob when his visa was denied due to legal issues. I feel like since then he was being saved for an anniversary season. As for the Queen, Sandra, she expressed on multiple occasions she'll go back again in a heartbeat and she will definitely be among the first to be asked. Even though Jeff and co are not fans, Michele seems like a logical bet for the younger female slot.
    Last edited by Rush; 04-14-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Coming

Yesss been waiting years for this. Can’t wait for Sandra to be voted out first

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Honestly, self-hate is a real issue and should be tackled more often.

Coming

I just want JT to be out first

I want to see Danni win this time, can’t wait for John to be voted or first

winners that DEFINITELY aren’t invited are Brian, Jenna, Parv, Natalie white and Fabio
    probably won’t come back are Vecepia, Rob, Amber, Bob, Yul and Todd
    Last edited by StefanSalvatore; 04-14-2019 at 06:33 PM.

FINALLY! Haven't been watching these past couple of seasons because I was SO turned off by Game Changers but will definitely tune in on this one.

RPDR AS4
    MANILA LUZON • VALENTINA • TRINITY THE TUCK • LATRICE ROYALE

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    Yesss been waiting years for this. Can’t wait for Sandra to be voted out first

I can’t wait for someone else to win again to get over this Sandra is queen crap. She can’t claim to be queen when someone else wins for a second time. Even better it’s someone who hasn’t played since they won that way they can be the true queen since their record will be 2 for 2 and Sandra’s won’t be any more

Parvati, Michele, Sandra, Tina, Danni, Sophie, and Kim WILL be the final 7, after a very long stretch of them pagonging all 10 men off for the first 10 episodes.

no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    I can’t wait for someone else to win again to get over this Sandra is queen crap. She can’t claim to be queen when someone else wins for a second time. Even better it’s someone who hasn’t played since they won that way they can be the true queen since their record will be 2 for 2 and Sandra’s won’t be any more
    she'd still be the queen considering she was able to win her 2nd victory in a season where there were only 3 winners out of a cast of 20. This season everyone is a winner so there's no "winner" target on anyones back since it cancels out.

NATALIE ANDERSON WILL FOLLOW SANDRA'S LEGACY

AI 17: Jeremiah|Laci
    PR 17: Sebastian

Achievements

I just want Natalie A and Kim in one season

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    she'd still be the queen considering she was able to win her 2nd victory in a season where there were only 3 winners out of a cast of 20. This season everyone is a winner so there's no "winner" target on anyones back since it cancels out.
    MUAH tell ha

Sandra for a third win or Natalie A for second please

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    Exactly, if everyone in the cast is a former winner, winning for a second time won't be as huge achivement as Sandra's second win. So no matter what happens, the queen stays queen.

Lol delusional I see. A wins a win. Facts don’t care the circumstances. I’m sorry your queen won’t be queen for to much longer. It’s a fact you have to live with

Achievements

You must've been holding into that for 11+ years

The truth of the matter is that she will always be celebrated and recognized for her unique strategy and ability to outlast on her first and second season, and lead on her latest one. She's an amazingly entertaining character, a unique archetype, and has the distinction of being the first and only player to win TWICE on both first attempts and that has continued to be so for 17 years. Thus, The Queen stays queen will forever ring true and you should recognize!

Coming

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast