Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 217 to 234 of 234

Thread: Survivor 39/40 Spoilers and speculation

  1. #217
    RTVG Idol Larter91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I like Tommy but I think he'd be more rootable on a season with more terrible people. However, this cast is pretty iconic and reminiscent of David v. Goliath (but better) for me. When you have queens like Noura, Karishma, Missy, Lauren and Kellee to root for, who needs Tommy?
    Yeah. And I desperately want a female winner. So if any of the women left winning is ok for me.

  2. #218
    RTVG Idol Larter91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Knowhere
    Posts
    1,690
    But I really like Karishma tonight. She made a legend. Play an idol at the right time. Minus Dean (if Kelle did not give him the idol and tell him that he is the target Dean definately long gone by now). If Karishma and Noura in the final it will make History. But who is actually the goat? for me the actual goat is Dean himself. He always split and jump voting.

  3. #219
          HaleyReinhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,894
    After Sandra hyped us by saying she feels like a woman is winning this season, I feel like this will end in a male winner guys..

  4. #220
    I don't know if this was true, there's another spoiler of Tommy, Karishma, Dean, Noura final 4 with Karishma winning beating Tommy in the firemaking challenge. Although I think this is fake tbh.

  5. #221
          HaleyReinhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    I don't know if this was true, there's another spoiler of Tommy, Karishma, Dean, Noura final 4 with Karishma winning beating Tommy in the firemaking challenge. Although I think this is fake tbh.

  6. #222
    zap skixoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,206
    Def fake. Why did they just release it now that people are hoping for n and k at the f3 haha

  7. #223
    Boss Bitch Zentrius.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    big brother house
    Posts
    8,403
    KASRISHMA WAS ****ING ROBBEDD

  8. #224
    Sharmota Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    3,972

    Achievements

    Dean rat


    Coming

  9. #225
    This season started off soooooo strong and had one of my favorite casts, but the last like five eliminations have been some of the worst ever. The edits have been awkward and just weird imo lately. I haven't watched since Missy left and hearing who has left since and who the rumored top three is (out of the ENTIRE cast, they are my least favorites even under early outs like Molly, Ronnie, and Vince.) Like the cast is solid all the way around, but seeing how the blandest of the bland makes it to the end is disappointing. Hopefully spoilers are somewhat wrong and I might go back and finish this season.

    Rooting for Janet and Noura, I guess..

  10. #226
    RTVG Idol ANTMMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,678
    I'm so bummed Karishma is gone but good lord did she look flawless at her snuffing

  11. #227
    Sharmota Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    3,972

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMMAN View Post
    I'm so bummed Karishma is gone but good lord did she look flawless at her snuffing
    The best cockroach since Eliza for sure


    Coming

  12. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I like Tommy but I think he'd be more rootable on a season with more terrible people. However, this cast is pretty iconic and reminiscent of David v. Goliath (but better) for me. When you have queens like Noura, Karishma, Missy, Lauren and Kellee to root for, who needs Tommy?
    I agree plus the thing that baffles me about Tommy is that he takes credit for the moves despite him not being the one to do it.

  13. #229
    Boss Bitch Zentrius.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    big brother house
    Posts
    8,403
    survivor was ruined last night

  14. #230
    since nobody's discussing it, a previously reliable poster claims the final 3 of all winners are Tony Michele and another woman who returned from EOE at final 5 and allegedly the winner is supposed to be Tony


  15. #231
    ^ The EOE returnee is alleged to be Kim Spradlin




  16. #232
    RTVG Idol ANTMMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,678
    I can't believe someone just made Dan and Will from WA look pleasant by comparison smh

  17. #233
          HaleyReinhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,894
    Last episode was so boring. Strong premerge terrible post merge imo. Enough with the idols too! God damn.

  18. #234
    Valar Morghulis JayVirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    2,503

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    since nobody's discussing it, a previously reliable poster claims the final 3 of all winners are Tony Michele and another woman who returned from EOE at final 5 and allegedly the winner is supposed to be Tony
    Parvati placed?
    NO SANA NO LIFE



    Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!






Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •