Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Survivor 39/40 Spoilers and speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I like Tommy but I think he'd be more rootable on a season with more terrible people. However, this cast is pretty iconic and reminiscent of David v. Goliath (but better) for me. When you have queens like Noura, Karishma, Missy, Lauren and Kellee to root for, who needs Tommy?
    Yeah. And I desperately want a female winner. So if any of the women left winning is ok for me.

But I really like Karishma tonight. She made a legend. Play an idol at the right time. Minus Dean (if Kelle did not give him the idol and tell him that he is the target Dean definately long gone by now). If Karishma and Noura in the final it will make History. But who is actually the goat? for me the actual goat is Dean himself. He always split and jump voting.

After Sandra hyped us by saying she feels like a woman is winning this season, I feel like this will end in a male winner guys..

I don't know if this was true, there's another spoiler of Tommy, Karishma, Dean, Noura final 4 with Karishma winning beating Tommy in the firemaking challenge. Although I think this is fake tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    I don't know if this was true, there's another spoiler of Tommy, Karishma, Dean, Noura final 4 with Karishma winning beating Tommy in the firemaking challenge. Although I think this is fake tbh.

Def fake. Why did they just release it now that people are hoping for n and k at the f3 haha

KASRISHMA WAS ****ING ROBBEDD

Achievements

Dean rat

Coming

This season started off soooooo strong and had one of my favorite casts, but the last like five eliminations have been some of the worst ever. The edits have been awkward and just weird imo lately. I haven't watched since Missy left and hearing who has left since and who the rumored top three is (out of the ENTIRE cast, they are my least favorites even under early outs like Molly, Ronnie, and Vince.) Like the cast is solid all the way around, but seeing how the blandest of the bland makes it to the end is disappointing. Hopefully spoilers are somewhat wrong and I might go back and finish this season.

Rooting for Janet and Noura, I guess..

I'm so bummed Karishma is gone but good lord did she look flawless at her snuffing

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMMAN View Post
    I'm so bummed Karishma is gone but good lord did she look flawless at her snuffing
    The best cockroach since Eliza for sure

Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I like Tommy but I think he'd be more rootable on a season with more terrible people. However, this cast is pretty iconic and reminiscent of David v. Goliath (but better) for me. When you have queens like Noura, Karishma, Missy, Lauren and Kellee to root for, who needs Tommy?
    I agree plus the thing that baffles me about Tommy is that he takes credit for the moves despite him not being the one to do it.

survivor was ruined last night

since nobody's discussing it, a previously reliable poster claims the final 3 of all winners are Tony Michele and another woman who returned from EOE at final 5 and allegedly the winner is supposed to be Tony

^ The EOE returnee is alleged to be Kim Spradlin

I can't believe someone just made Dan and Will from WA look pleasant by comparison smh

Last episode was so boring. Strong premerge terrible post merge imo. Enough with the idols too! God damn.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    since nobody's discussing it, a previously reliable poster claims the final 3 of all winners are Tony Michele and another woman who returned from EOE at final 5 and allegedly the winner is supposed to be Tony
    Parvati placed?
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213