Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Survivor 39/40 Spoilers and speculation

Natalie @ 17th tho :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Tainninho View Post
    Natalie @ 17th tho :'(
    it hasn't been verified or debunked yet.

THE LIST HAS BEEN DEBUNKED.... BYE FANTASY LAND!

k i looked at it once it was debunked and lol that was obviously fake, nadiya flew to the family visit so natalie aint prejury

Achievements

that Sandra v Parvati finale 2.0 goodbye knew it to good to be true
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!

Achievements

SALEISHA'S ANGELS

Redmond just confirmed Edge of Extinction will be returning in the exact same way as s38....
    meaning someone will be re-entering the game with an advantage at the merge and a free idol at the final 5..

According to SU as to why EOE was included:
    “they expected the bigger names to go first and needed to figure out a way to keep them around.”
    he keeps hinting that at least most of the big 5 will make a good run. idk about all 5, but based off what he's saying im fully expecting at least 3 of Sandra/Rob/Parvati/Kim/Tony are gonna make the merge at least

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    According to SU as to why EOE was included:

he keeps hinting that at least most of the big 5 will make a good run. idk about all 5, but based off what he's saying im fully expecting at least 3 of Sandra/Rob/Parvati/Kim/Tony are gonna make the merge at least
    Sandra is pre-merge.

he season is called "Winners at War"
    Red Tribe: Adam, Ben, Danni, Denise, Ethan, Jeremy, Michele, Natalie, Parvati, Rob
    Blue Tribe: Amber, Kim, Nick, Sandra, Sarah, Sophie, Tony, Tyson, Wendell, Yul
    $2.000,000 prize for the winner of this season (And this apparently throws a monkey wrench in pre-game alliances.)
    Edge of Extinction is part of the game (Assumedly in the same format as in EOE, one returnee at the merge and one at the start of Finale Night. Also it seems no one on this cast likes that it's in play.)
    Multiple Loved-Ones of ALL the contestants were flown out to Fiji (Unknown minimum of Loved-Ones per player and how it is put into practice in-game.)
    The Currency twist is in play (see Redmond's article on InsideSurvivor for all the details of how it works.)
    The Final Three consists of 1 male and 2 women (No other information was confirmed about currently. In theory, it could be any combination at this point.)
    Ethan seems to be a villain-type player this season(?)
    SU has seemed to indicate in the past that he thinks this will be a good season (This is mainly on the lines of what he has heard of the social/strategic dynamics that take place in the season and the cutthroat nature of the gameplay.)
    One person leaves the Edge of Extinction.

from reddit

Will watch. Idk if I can handle my trio of warrior queens Sandra/Natalie/Soph-a-loaf in one season tho. Plus Parv?? :0 :0 :0

will watch as well. i mean losing sandra in pre-merge would suck but at least natalie/sophie/parvati/danni/ethan wil still be in it to make it watchable

Achievements

I just wanna know how far Parvati makes it

Kel(l[e{e}]y[n])

Jason, Lauren and Noura is Queen.
    Aaron is typical muscular boy in survivor. Elaine sound so much like Melissa McCarthy.
    Love Janet too and Tommy (he's hot, i wanna be like him). Missy and Kellee is love.

I somehow ended up rooting for Karishma but girl is so passive I don't see her lasting long.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910