Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What's on your mind?

I never stan celebrities much except TV actors and I even treat unpopular models with rising careers a celebrity. I never invest too much on celebrity couples, until Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood came along with their engagement

then Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley's wedding

and later Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne

today, it's Sora Choi's wedding.
    "YOUR FEELING OF HELPLESSNESS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, SAVAGE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Inter View Post
    Any RTVGers around from South Korea or people who have been there? I'm travelling to SK in September and am looking for advice where to go, what to see and what to do
    Maybe ask in the KNTM subforum? I know there are a few Korean members there.

I was reading the AusNTM threads just before and I forgot about cocomoco...
    Last edited by NikkySan; 08-14-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Gone forever
    RTVG has become such a toxic place over the last couple of years imo. So much hate & senseless bitch-fighting.. like c'mon all of RTVG's members should be adults, why not act in that way? Some years ago, I couldn't recall any toxic tension here, but it seems like this somehow changed or my perception is all wrong.

I'm honestly considering to quit the forums forever because it's more than annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    RTVG has become such a toxic place over the last couple of years imo. So much hate & senseless bitch-fighting.. like c'mon all of RTVG's members should be adults, why not act in that way? Some years ago, I couldn't recall any toxic tension here, but it seems like this somehow changed or my perception is all wrong.

I'm honestly considering to quit the forums forever because it's more than annoying.
    I think alot of it are trolling and must stem from insecurity.
    Sad that some can be so ugly on the inside AND out

Jach | Adela | Dana | Mia | Beauty

ban*ed
    I want a daddy like George Uhl

Vomiting after every meal and serving broken doll poses 24/7 are the keys to.a succesful modelling.career.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post

Sis, it's an internet forum. Nothing should be taken seriously.

Eidem x Kafka x Pozzi x Schneyder

eat. sleep. rave. repeat.

east-of-eidem.tumblr.com
    totalmenswear.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789