Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What's on your mind?

✞Gone but not forgotten✞ Aretha Franklin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey7776777 View Post
    i asked a guy to be my boyfriend while we were hanging out at his house....he said yes

(he kind of had said moments before that he told people we were pretty much dating tho lol i guess he wins)
    Congrats.

dont see it lastin tho, srry

Quote Originally Posted by Turborendyrunabout View Post
    It's days late, but I've finally graduated now!
    Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IWokeUpLikeThis View Post
    Congrats!!!
    Thank you!
    "YOUR FEELING OF HELPLESSNESS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, SAVAGE!"

I wanted to host a photoshoot game but I seem to not get permission to do so? How long does it usually take?
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

Sometimes I wish people would finally understand even in a virtual place like the internet there's always a human sitting behind the screen who can read what you're typing. Especially here on RTVGames when it's about rating someone's physical appearance, things can get nasty really quickly. Nobody is forced to love everybody's look (heck, I often regret things I write here about certain models, cuz even when I don't love their look, I still respect them as a person), but there's a line of respect and dignity that should not be crossed. One doesn't have to find person XY modelesque, attractive, pretty, goodlooking etc but calling her fat, ugly, trash etc is simply too much. Nobody would want to read these kind of comments about themselves, even if they're celebrities or persons standing in the public eye, as they deserve equal respect as "normal" people.

I usually don't want to rant because I know too well I'm far from being perfect myself, but I don't believe holding in and rethink your words is too much demanded.
    Last edited by SanderAngel; 07-07-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Is not mean if its da truth. The truth tea hurts.

I am SCREAMING!! I can't believe this forum is STILL alive and running. It's been 10 years!!! And all my old buddies are gone lmao holy...

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    Sometimes I wish people would finally understand even in a virtual place like the internet there's always a human sitting behind the screen who can read what you're typing. Especially here on RTVGames when it's about rating someone's physical appearance, things can get nasty really quickly. Nobody is forced to love everybody's look (heck, I often regret things I write here about certain models, cuz even when I don't love their look, I still respect them as a person), but there's a line of respect and dignity that should not be crossed. One doesn't have to find person XY modelesque, attractive, pretty, goodlooking etc but calling her fat, ugly, trash etc is simply too much. Nobody would want to read these kind of comments about themselves, even if they're celebrities or persons standing in the public eye, as they deserve equal respect as "normal" people.

I usually don't want to rant because I know too well I'm far from being perfect myself, but I don't believe holding in and rethink your words is too much demanded.
    Agreed. This is basically why I make body-shaming as a line that shall never be crossed, even if you hate a particular celebrity. Put that along with death threats and harassment (especially bullying; God have mercy on people who had to bully and/or threat others for fictional ship preferences).

On another note, I remember being in a position where I lost all my respect to a certain model and people were like posting her look due to her having a hot body which I don't agree with. As much as I despise her existence, I know that I can't resort to body-shaming. I can't bother acting like a fanatic TV shipper 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by CNTM3fan View Post
    I am SCREAMING!! I can't believe this forum is STILL alive and running. It's been 10 years!!! And all my old buddies are gone lmao holy...
    Never thought the site and myself would last more than 10 years. I might not be as often as I were in the past but hey, I'm still alive here!
    "YOUR FEELING OF HELPLESSNESS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, SAVAGE!"

omg this forum is so borin now

^ This forum lacks an ANTM contestant NSFW thread. Why was it removed it again?

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    ^ This forum lacks an ANTM contestant NSFW thread. Why was it removed it again?
    supmod.

Quote Originally Posted by Segeriffic View Post
    supmod.
    RIP goddessa. FOREVER ICONIC.

Eidem x Kafka x Pozzi x Schneyder

eat. sleep. rave. repeat.

east-of-eidem.tumblr.com
    totalmenswear.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567