Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind?

Eid Mubarak y’all

Happy Eid mubarak to my fellow muslim rtvg sisters :D

✞Gone but not forgotten✞ Aretha Franklin's Avatar
    whats a eid mudkip, and do you eat it with a fork??

No with chopsticks...

Quote Originally Posted by naahdamar View Post
    quarter life crisis is real bitch
    i feel this except like, i feel like ive had crises biennially since i was 7? im having a mini one rn the past month but its prob mostly being home from college w my shitty family and having really bad health issues AND LETTING MY NEW NP **** WITH MY MEDICATION REGIMEN

---

anyway, im pretty sure i (and my mom) have an autoimmune disease. im guessing MCTD but im not sure yet, i see a rheum in like a week...im in such poor health and it comes in waves and worsens every few months. ever since i had epstein bar and thats a big trigger...and my mom started after having a hysterectomy when she was in her late 20s/my infancy period, also a trigger. we're in such bad health, i gotta get it fixed before i go back to school for many reasons both short and long term but especially bc i think its what is making my memory and focus SO bad, i genuinely feel like i have dementia lately and my mom has had that issue for years as her health has worsened tbh. immunosuppression therapy is scary but i would be more than willing to do it if itll make it so i can function and be happy and not ****ing die when im 45. i hope it worsens my mental health and that treating it will improve that too....i was in the hospital days ago after an ambulance ride and today is the first day i havent felt like horrid garbage. ugh. im almost more motivated to find out so i can get my mom help tho bc she cant even function anymore and it makes her SO much more depressed. shes been in such depression n stuff for so long i cant stand to see her be like it any more, she cant even function bc of the body pain and shes sustaining organ damage and doctors blow her off bc shes timid and a woman and older and overweight, if theyll listen to my big loud ass mouth then i can get them to help her too. i dont want her 2 die from organ damage
    ---------
    SHAMELESS PLUGGING
    http://alltopmodelblog.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Corey7776777 View Post
    i feel this except like, i feel like ive had crises biennially since i was 7? im having a mini one rn the past month but its prob mostly being home from college w my shitty family and having really bad health issues AND LETTING MY NEW NP **** WITH MY MEDICATION REGIMEN

---

anyway, im pretty sure i (and my mom) have an autoimmune disease. im guessing MCTD but im not sure yet, i see a rheum in like a week...im in such poor health and it comes in waves and worsens every few months. ever since i had epstein bar and thats a big trigger...and my mom started after having a hysterectomy when she was in her late 20s/my infancy period, also a trigger. we're in such bad health, i gotta get it fixed before i go back to school for many reasons both short and long term but especially bc i think its what is making my memory and focus SO bad, i genuinely feel like i have dementia lately and my mom has had that issue for years as her health has worsened tbh. immunosuppression therapy is scary but i would be more than willing to do it if itll make it so i can function and be happy and not ****ing die when im 45. i hope it worsens my mental health and that treating it will improve that too....i was in the hospital days ago after an ambulance ride and today is the first day i havent felt like horrid garbage. ugh. im almost more motivated to find out so i can get my mom help tho bc she cant even function anymore and it makes her SO much more depressed. shes been in such depression n stuff for so long i cant stand to see her be like it any more, she cant even function bc of the body pain and shes sustaining organ damage and doctors blow her off bc shes timid and a woman and older and overweight, if theyll listen to my big loud ass mouth then i can get them to help her too. i dont want her 2 die from organ damage
    Man, that sucks! I hope everything goes well. Good luck!
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

you should be in a psychiatric hospital not posting on a forum.

---

Wishing you (and your mom) can recover!

On another note, Eliza Taylor & Bob Morley marriage best marriage, don't fight me.
    "YOUR FEELING OF HELPLESSNESS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, SAVAGE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aretha Franklin View Post
    you should be in a psychiatric hospital not posting on a forum.
    and u should be in the morgue but here we are, bitch
    ---------
    SHAMELESS PLUGGING
    http://alltopmodelblog.wordpress.com/

Achievements

and u should be in the morgue but here we are, bitch
    love this, f*ck that bitch. Hope everything works out, Corey

Aretha, the late Queen of Soul, I love your brand of humor and trolling. But damn, there is a line of decorum and you crossed it. :/
    Snapping ghosts and ****boys out of my existence like...

no shitz given

---

I'm sorry to hear this All the best to you and your family!

head witch in charge deoxyribose's Avatar
    Welp. I've been wracking my brain over this opportunity for a better paying position for over a week now. It's so tempting and I've already taken the assessment for it. Luckily I passed. And they're just waiting for me to say yes then the arrangement would be all set. It's gonna be a practical move to accept the offer since it's closer to home and my expenses would be cut into half.

Buuuut

IDK if I'm ready to take on a greater challenge???? I'm pretty sure the workload's gonna be toxic and twice as hard and my stupid brain keeps on reminding me that I don't have the aptitude to do it. I'm pretty aloof and apathetic IRL so im scared of being surrounded with a new set of people. Plus it would be an immediate transition and I don't wanna end things with my current workplace and peers so abruptly which I might regret in the end. I keep on thinking it through but somehow I always end up feeling confused. Taking huge risks is scary AF.

sugar daddies

I'm in battle with how I feel. My bf and I just sold our house with good profit and bought our next home. Wich makes me offcourse so happy. But also last week my mom was diagnosed with breastcancer for the second time. And it still in unsure if she will survive this time. My feeling keep switching between happy and sad all the time. It is só exhausting.

TBD

i remember when i was like 14 years old starting on this website playing reality based games all day and the only thing i had to worry about was beating betinez in a puzzle challenge to win immunity.. those were the good times

Achievements

Sigh. Can I trust people ever again?

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast