Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: What's on your mind?

RTVG Idol
    IDK if anyone remembers me, but this site randomly came into my head today and I still remembered my password...

Quote Originally Posted by themilkshakeman View Post
    IDK if anyone remembers me, but this site randomly came into my head today and I still remembered my password...
    I remember you! where's you're Brittany Hatch avatar

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkywaterkid View Post
    I remember you! where's you're Brittany Hatch avatar
    Crazy you still remember that after all these years

That said, I still remember you stanning Jordan (?) from ANTM, so that sorta stuff sticks with you, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by themilkshakeman View Post
    Crazy you still remember that after all these years

That said, I still remember you stanning Jordan (?) from ANTM, so that sorta stuff sticks with you, I guess!
    Haha, yes, those were the days.

I don't really feel at home at RTVG nor RBG at this point, I miss the people here.
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Transition is hard, but one or the other will feel normal soon.

RTVG Idol
    I've been looking for a site or torrent where I can watch AusNTM cycle 7. I know cycle 5 is on youtube, but there's no cycle 7 over there. Does any of you know where I can watch/download them?

It's really tough seeing this site so empty.

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joqa View Post
    there is a site where rtvg memebers are joining but it lacks of stuff, years of ntm threads, not too well handled and it's not even a (only .com?) lol, site. So i'd stay rtvg if mods keep the site well.
    Wow, this post aged poorly.

Reading through the last few pages, I gotta say there are some awful, toxic, spiteful and nasty mindsets around this place. The hateful rhetoric, the nasty takedowns bc they were mad were disgusting to me. It has truly turned me off moving to this new forum and associating again with users.

Maybe itís actually for the best to close the site and be done with it. There comes a time in life where you just have to move on and find a new place. I think this is that time. Reality TV is on the decline, the quality has been falling for years and itís no longer no longer exciting or fun outside of nostalgia. It now just serves to profit from human toxicity as ďentertainmentĒ and I think itís time that acceptance was reached and it was left to a relic. Letís move on to happier lives, and while weíll always have the good memories, itís time to find newer and better ones.

I bid you all adieu. Wild ride but itís time to finish it. Later.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    I’m with xsai. I have no desire to join the new forum as Top Model is pretty much dead and I have lost all interest in the fashion side of things so I don’t really care to follow the contestants post-show careers anymore, it just bores me now. It’s also pretty disheartening to see how some members still write vile things about certain girls even after years of being on the forum, like grow up already. Do you really have nothing better to do than call a girl fat because she’s not starving herself to stay thin so she can maybe book a semi-big show at fashion week? I did a lot of growing up and changing when I stopped posting here full time and it really helped me get a perspective on life.

I will always cherish my memories on this board and the messy and iconic moments that went down (Montana being spammed in every thread, ANTM vs AusNTM stan wars, Harry1/Pumpkin45’s daily meltdowns, KNTM’s glory days, Cleo being called cleocaca and endless other nicknames by the members he feuded with, the rankings, that group of thefashionspot members who lived in the Fashion Chit Chat thread, meanmikeyy’s obsession with Aleyna and comparing her to a plant, etc etc etc) and I did meet some cool people during my time here, but it’s time to move on.

This will likely be my final post... hopefully. It was fun.
    Last edited by NikkySan; 04-05-2020 at 02:40 AM.

I would also just like to thank you to everyone on this site, especially Aly and the mods for keeping it up as long as possible. Unfortunately, this will also most likely be my final post (although you may catch me lurking around). I first came on this site after it's hey day, but I still have had so much fun on here. From Photoshoot Games such as The Entertainer (which I eventually won, thank you leilkongman!) to just casually reading everyone's personalised rankings, i have come to appreciate fashion than I ever did before.

But since I joined I've grown up so much. If you asked me to see who I was and what I was like since I first joined RTVG, I would not recognise myself. I'd probably cringe at all my old posts as well. But I've matured ever since and now I'm soon to be graduating University (although it did get cancelled by the pandemic ). But it really just makes me realise how far I've come since then and how much I've changed.

Anyway, good luck to all you guys on your journeys. Even though I didn't know any of you personally, I truly wish every you all the best and hope you find whatever it is your want in life!

Thank you for listening. Thank me for speaking.

Achievements

LOL. I've seen so many of these overdramatic, attention-seeking "this is my last post" posts and more likely than not, these people become active again.

Do yourselves a favor and just stop posting if you're feeling so butthurt, otherwise you just look goddamn stupid when you come back.

Achievements

Going to start a "This is my last post" thread real soon to catch all these hos who LIED.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I am tookie.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223