Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Runway Season 17 with Karlie Kloss and Christian Siriano

I loooooove Christian as a mentor. He's so different from Tim, which actually really works. I like that he's still very snarky, but is able to push the contestants to success either way. Karlie is fine as a Heidi replacement, she's got way more personality than the boring blondes from AS1 & 2. I agree that Maxwell doesn't really add much - I wish Christian could just clone himself so he could mentor the contestants and judge them without it being a weird conflict of interest

I like quite a lot of the contestants so far. Tessa has the most interesting POV, imo, and she was majorly robbed during the superhero challenge. I like Hester, Sebastian, Bishme and Renee too.

It's also nice that they kept curvy models, but it's really counterproductive that the designers get to pick the models themselves & we get to see how "unwanted" the plus models really are. I hope the designers will continue Garo's trend and put Kate in actually nice stuff. I feel so sorry for her.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

I do think there's something to be said about Tessa's point of view and her design in the video game challenge, but to me she designed a non-playing character that gives you a quick side-quest, not an inspirational protagonist.

Why is Sebastian not at the top this week? I don't get it.
    His garments except for W4 are winning looks for me.

AI 17: Jeremiah|Laci
    PR 17: Sebastian

^ Sebastian is the best one out of all these guys.

what the hell was that elimination in episode 8. jesus. Renee over Venny, who has been more inconsistent throughout the competition? plus, I hate Tessa with a passion, because she is literally all the time putting her nose into things that aren't her concern, and then she turns into this huge martyr when someone comments on her look despite she is constantly bitching about others' looks herself.

RTVG Apprentice
    That model Kate always ends up wearing the worst outfit. Except for Garo its like the designers don't even try with her.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    ^ Sebastian is the best one out of all these guys.

what the hell was that elimination in episode 8. jesus. Renee over Venny, who has been more inconsistent throughout the competition? plus, I hate Tessa with a passion, because she is literally all the time putting her nose into things that aren't her concern, and then she turns into this huge martyr when someone comments on her look despite she is constantly bitching about others' looks herself.
    Yup my thoughts exactly. Tessa easily could've gone home last week and her team saved her this week. I'm extremely upset with this elimination.

The elimination was dumb. You could also see it coming from a mile away once Renee started talking about her wedding. It's high time ProjRun does away with giving the winners of the challenges immunity. It's never gelled with the core concept of "one day you're in, the next day you're out".

Also I really like Hester but I also feel like the judges are overrating her. I don't understand how she won over Bishme this week, when he clearly made a look better suited for Monica.

also it's so funny how Tessa and Leela were like "why weren't we on the top".... because you two basically had the exact same outfit just in two different colours? that's what they looked like to me. both long and heavy looking.

Achievements

The judges are on crack.

Coming

I cannot take seriously a competition where Garo is still in and getting praised for ugly corsets.

I've been saying this since the first episode, but these designers must be color blind because they always pick the worst palettes and this week was no exception.

Elaine was SO good as a host, I would love for her to replace Karlie.

Garo done of a few interesting designers lefr there. I would love to see him, Sebastian and Tessa or Hester in the final round. Overall i adore the new filming concept and judges, Christian as mentor, Carli is so good after Heidi. Great season, sad, that the most of the designs are way to simple, boring and uninspiring.

SAVED AGAIN?????? are the judges high. like okay yeah it was not that great piece from Lela but why is this frequent bottom 2 dude still here?????

What a fabulous challenge! THIS is how you do a menswear challenge. Can't believe Tess was in the bottom 3, I thought hers was one of the best. I agree with the top 2.

Sebastian finally got judged again. Thank god.

How I want it to go:
    6. Tessa
    5. Garo
    4. Hester
    3. Bishme
    2. Jamall
    1. Sebastian

AI 17: Jeremiah|Laci
    PR 17: Sebastian

Wow, Garo's bee costume got to stay... This week all the designs were pretty bad but it's week 10 so at this point most of the designers are exhausted/stressed so they produce subpar work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12