Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 - 03/14/2019 Discussion

Yvie <3
    Her painting herself was everything. I want the uncensored footage though.

I only wish the winning team would have gotten a little more recognition.
    RPDR 11: Brooke Lynn Hytes | Shuga Cain | Silky Nutmeg Ganache | Yvie Oddly

Any links?

Achievements

Vanjie is the BEST in the challenge but I get Nina's win since she was the team leader and their team was perhaps one of the most cohesively strong in RPDR history.

The other team on the other hand...yikes. I've never seen a gap between one team vs another this big until this season, and the six-way lipsync is well-deserved because they all SUCKED no exceptions. This reminds me of ANTM 24's seven-way FCO but in a reversal kind of way but with this one it's more organic and well-deserved and I appreciate it because of that. I expected it to be more of a mess though but it turned out better than I thought.

RPDR 11 : Vanjie | Yvie | Nina | A'keria

I love this episode soo much the challenge was good and yea the winner team performance was one of tge best in RPDR history.. Vanjie is just TV GOLD and material her mouth is a gift that keeps on giving.. Plastique was sooo stunning

Any links to untucked?

Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeJesus View Post
    Any links to untucked?

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    Thank you!

This season is just really good so far! The 6-way lip sync was way too messy, but I kinda enjoyed it because of that

Also... are we getting a showmance with Brooke & Vanjie?!?! Because I have been praying for a showmance on this show since forever, the potential for it is so good

This episode was so nice and balanced. It's really awkward when both teams do sh**ty and we have to pretend like some queens were great in a challenge but this time one group was so out of the park for a Drag Race challenge that it felt like a perfect contrast to the other. I don't understand how they ended up on Mariah given that there are a million Divas with so much more to work with (Gaga, Beyonce, Madonna, etc). Hope this is the only time we ever get a lip sync like this but I think it made sense because from that group it's really hard to single out the worst.

Untucked was funny because Yvie and Silky were just being so overdramatic. You would think that after being told that they all were safe the group would be a lot calmer and just talk about the other team. I hope that at some point Plastique's comment about not knowing pop culture comes up cause she's been here/performed here long enough not to be totally in the dark about it.

Runway wise while we don't have clear stars like Aquaria or Violet I'm enjoying what they're bringing. Yvie is definitely the standout for me so far this season. Her looks are not as designer as previously look queens but they have that edgy homemade super monster quality to them that excites me.

Vanjie, Yvie, Scarlet, Plastique

I can't believe I ever questioned Vanjie returning for season 11, what would the show be without her?

This is only the third episode and season 11 has been a joy to watch so far. I absolutely lived for this episode, and I was still gagged at the 6 way lipsynch although knowing of it months in advance. I think I'm enjoying this season alot more than season 10.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Team Brithney was one of the BEST team-perfomances the show has ever had.

An even bigger shock than the 6-way LSFYL twist was the fact that it was watchable and the girls' individual performances were easy to pick apart. Ra'Jah's a natural born performer, Plastique is pure womana, Scarlet's great efforts yield mixed results, Shuga compensates for grace with energy (or at least tries), Honey makes choices... A'keria I thought dropped the ball. This should've been her Trinity Taylor episode 3 moment and she just faded into the background, lost her wig and looked sad. I know she can do better!

The less said about the challenge the better. The lack of Mariah-isms is inexcusable and this wasn't even a ShakesQueer level disaster. So upset.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12