Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mob Wives

Mob Wives

http://http://www.realitytea.com/201...go-coming-soon

The press release promises the second season of Mob Wives will pick up where the first left off – with each cast member dealing with major personal life issues.

“The rift between Karen and Drita is far from over – will they ever be able to ‘bury the hatchet’? Renee goes under the knife for major plastic surgery that may have some unexpected consequences, while also contemplating her future with her ex-husband Junior. Drita is considering her options when it comes to leaving her husband Lee – while Carla’s relationship with her estranged husband Joe may take an unexpected twist. And, of course, everyone wants to know what’s in Karen’s soon-to-be-released book – the one she moved back to New York to write!”

Even better, the network also announced that a new spin-off Mob Wives: Chicago will debut in the Spring 2012! Yes Mob Wives: Chicago will introduce a new cast of women suffering the stronzi and agita of their Mafiosi connections.

“Our viewers connected so strongly with our New York cast that we were skeptical about trying to repeat that success, said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming & Production. “But once we met these ladies from Chicagoland heard their truly unbelievable stories, we knew that viewers would become just as captivated as we did. These women’s life experiences may be far different from our own, but their current struggles to stand on their own two feet are relatable to everyone.”

So there you have it folks! Mob Wives season 2 will return Jan. 1 at 8/7c while the new Chicago spinoff will debut in Spring of 2012!

does anyone else watch this show?

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!!!!!<3 Cannot wait for Season 2! And I know they added a new Mob Wife-->Ramona Rizzo. It's official through New York Post and the VH1 blog!

According to both sources, she is a childhood friend of Karen Gravano's and their so close that they call eachother "cousins." Karen has said on Twitter that Ramona speaks her mind and calls it like she sees it. Cannot wait!
    <3

the supertrailer is out for season 2

WOW...supertrailer looks crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drita vs. Karen(and Ramona I think too?), Karen vs. Carla argument, Carla vs. Renee argument, Ramona screaming at somebody....omg!
    <3

this show is amazing ... its like Bad girls Club
    <3A True Bad Girls<3

Flaw free show. One of my favorites. Best show on VH1 too.

Team Renee, tbh.

I think I'm gonna like Ramona. I like Karen too.

I usually like Drita, but I can't stand Carla.

AsNTM: Layla, Maureen, Shikin, Dorothy, Clara, Nametha
    BNTM: Olivia, Jennifer, Simone, Victoria, Abby, Tallulah B.
    GNTM: Aissatou, Celine, Romina, Julia St., Giuliana, Anh
    CarNTM: Shamique, Nkechi, Tanisha
    FinNTM: Roosa, Emilia H, Juuso, Sofia, Jerry

I this show and surprisingly like all of the women in it too. Ramona looks cool, I downloaded the free sneak peek on iTunes and she isn't the troublemaker I thought she was going to be.

Overall, I can't wait for this show to come back & let's get ready to rumble!!!!

new season begins tonight!! cannot wait

YES!!! I'm sorry, but Renee's son is cute. I can't take my eyes off of him.

Cant wait for next week!
    <3

during the season 2 second episode fight, Priscilla from bad girls club season 7 was trying to break up the fight.

Fierce Knockout MrDarkyProductions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karl orlando View Post
    during the season 2 second episode fight, Priscilla from bad girls club season 7 was trying to break up the fight.
    I thought I was the only one who saw her xD BTW Karen and Renee make Mob Wives

Ms. April Mothertucking Carrion!!
    #ProudPapiLoko #SLAYPRIL #BetterThanHoney #BoricuaBeauty #Sixening

yeah karen and renee make mob wives.

i like drita too, dont know about karen though.

WTF is up with Big Ang?

[WNSM ALL STARS] Final 4.

Love how this season is going and Im loving the new cast members RAMONA and BIG ANG. Big Ang doesnt really cause any big drama but she's a comic relief and like Drita says, the "Godmother" type LOL Ramona is just trouble but I love it. Cant wait to see what else happens!
    <3

big ang is funny, but her voice is annoying.

Team Drita, Carla and Renee obviously.

Karen and Lucifer are two of the nastiest people I've ever sen on reality tv, tbh.

Love the show though. Total guilty pleasure >_>

(Also Big Ang <3)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast