Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Canada 7 Discussion

This season looks like it sucks I bet the BBCAN crew are despairing at the direction this franchise is heading. I didn't watch further than Laura's eviction and I'm glad I didn't give it another chance~

So the minorities keep dropping like flies. This will soon be BB12 US all over again. In the end it will be the PB with Sam and she's crying all over how she didn't see it coming when Adam is gonna sacrifice her in a second when she's the last girl standing.

Feeds spoilers.

New HOH is

................Samantha.................

Nomination ceremony is currently happening but before feeds cut it was gonna be

......Mark..........&.........Kiera.......

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Achievements

KYRA SEEMS TO GOT THE BLOODVETO!!!! APPARENTLY THEY HAD TO DECIDE WHO GETS IT lol..

Spoiler:  

Achievements

so kiki is about to get evicted amdnxhjabdjabdjsmbdsn

Spoiler:  

Achievements

This is quickly shaping up to be the worst season of Canada The rootable people are dropping like flies. My only hope now is that someone in Pretty Boys backstabs someone else so they can stop claiming they are the most successful alliance ever

I wasn't as connected with this cast so I'm not sure what happened, but they've had such stellar casting in the past that I'm sure it'll be back on track next year.

this season is pure **** but tbh I didnt really get a great vibe from anyone week 1 even though I usually stan people immediately in regular bb, so there's that. maybe I have espn

I feel bad for BB Can production , i think they really tried
    Blood Veto was so rigged (but we really need it) but it gave to bore like Kyra

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    This is quickly shaping up to be the worst season of Canada The rootable people are dropping like flies. My only hope now is that someone in Pretty Boys backstabs someone else so they can stop claiming they are the most successful alliance ever

I wasn't as connected with this cast so I'm not sure what happened, but they've had such stellar casting in the past that I'm sure it'll be back on track next year.
    You're being optimistic. The PB will get this show canceled.

Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    You're being optimistic. The PB will get this show canceled.
    the shows having its highest ratings since season 4 for whatever reason

RTVG user isaiah is correct.

I am hopeful BBCAN won't be cancelled. There's no way future HGs in BBCAN8+ will let this happen again.

At this point I'm rooting for Anthony. He's the kingpin and is playing the best game. What a stark difference to Paras he would be and I wouldn't be mad.
    Yes, he's a bit of a c*** but I gotta respect his game. He should've been an obvious all-around threat coming in but he has everyone misted.

Oh and an Black Canadian male let alone an Black Canadian deservingly winning a civilian season? We kind of stan.

Achievements

Bitch you best keep Paras' name out your mouth

I wish to add that I'm glad the episodes are starting to paint a picture of Anthony and his game.

Also, that wasn't Paras shade. I just meant that if Anthony won, him and Paras have starkly different gameplay styles and like one is a small Persian woman and the other is a huge Black man.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I wish to add that I'm glad the episodes are starting to paint a picture of Anthony and his game.

Also, that wasn't Paras shade. I just meant that if Anthony won, him and Paras have starkly different gameplay styles and like one is a small Persian woman and the other is a huge Black man.
    The twist screwed his game. I think he still has chance to make a comeback. I'm team Adam, Damien and Este.

Spoiler:  

Feeds have been good this week so far. I expect they'll have some interesting content including drama for the next episode.

Feeds spoilers:

Spoiler:  

Firstly, Kyra won HOH which is crazy. At first I was annoyed because after having to endure this predictable, frustrating season I was hoping in that case that the Pretty Boys would reach Final 4 for records/legacy sake. I doubt we'll see another Day 1 four-person alliance this successful again and they were close.

Anthony is a wizard (Adam's own words) and somehow managed to convince Kyra to put up Adam and Dane. Before that, Kyra was considering Mark/Dane or Mark/Anthony. Kyra's target is Dane and Kyra did not want to risk a situation where Adam won POV and removed Dane from the block which would force Anthony/Mark final nominations.

There was a huge fight post-noms. Adam was pissed at Kyra and even after Adam/Anthony fought and then cried and hugged it out and even after Adam apologized to Kyra, Adam still distrusts Kyra now. I'm torn on whether this was a good HOH for Kyra. Kyra is the first HOH in a while to target the right people for their game but how Kyra went about it could've been better. Adam would definitely cut Kyra in F4 now. Adam is the most pro-PB and was the most disappointed they didn't make F4 together.

Adam won POV. He has now won 4 of 5 of the POV competitions he has played (he almost won the one Anthony won too).
    Including this win, he currently has won 53% of the competitions he has played in which beats Demetres' record significantly.

Adam has been a beast.

Mark is probably the replacement. I am 90% sure Dane is screwed this week. Anthony, Kyra and Mark currently all want him out. At this of this post, Anthony is voting for Dane (so it will be at least a 1-1 vote) and Kyra is keeping Mark over Dane.

-------------------------

Adam wants to bring Anthony to the F2. He respects Anthony and I think he'd beat Anthony.
    I really would not mind this outcome myself. I think Adam deserves the $100k and Anthony the $20k.

Anthony wants to bring Mark to the F2. He has a F2 with Mark. I am confident Anthony would win over Mark.
    I also would not mind seeing Anthony win BBCAN7. He's one of the best social and strategic HGs we've ever seen.
    It's shocking that he's a recruit who has only seen some of a few seasons.

Kyra wants to bring Mark to the F2. Kyra made a F2 with Mark in the last 24h.
    Oof. Nightmare scenario.

Mark wants to bring Kyra to the F2. Mark has told Anthony and Kyra that he'd bring them to F2.

This worries me. If Adam leaves in fourth place, Anthony has not been studying his days which means I could easily see Mark Vanessa'ing Anthony at F3 and a Kyra/Mark F2 is definitely possible. At this point I want Adam or Anthony to win and think those two would be much more satisfying winners, especially Adam.

I have no idea who would win between Kyra and Mark. I would have said Kyra actually but Kyra pissed off Adam and Dane this week.

Adam needs to win one of the F4 comps and the final HOH to win the game.

If Kyra leaves in fourth place and Mark wins final HOH (which IMO is a high chance if it's related to days) then we'd have an Anthony/Mark F2.

-------------------------

Anyway, Dane is most likely going this week (Yay!) and there's still a lot of directions this end-game could go.

Feeds spoilers:

Spoiler:  
    I spoke too soon... Anthony wants to keep Dane at the time of this post. Quite an interesting week!

Eviction/HOH spoilers:

Mark was evicted.

Dane is the new HOH.

As it stands now, Kyra must win POV or they will probably be evicted.

rooting for dane to win.

so glad that rat Mark is out.

follow me
    IG: hieurius

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast